NortonLive Services

With Angi since December 2008

4.1

350 Ellis Street

Mountain View, CA 94043

NortonLive Services - How Can We Help You Today? Let us solve your computer problems over the Internet! NortonLive Services save you time, money, and frustration by giving you the expert help you need to keep your computer running its best, right in your home or office. NortonLive, we’re always here to help. Get Free PC Check-up or choose from our Spyware & Virus Removal, PC Power Boost, Expert Installation, and PC Jump Start. Choose our Healthcheck Pro and save $49.98! Bundle includes Spyware & Virus Removal Service, PC Power Boost Service and Expert Installation Service. NortonLive Services are available for PCs that have Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. If your PC is older than 5 years or has Windows 98 or Window 2000, it may be worth considering the purchase of a new computer....

03/25/2013

Ann A.

Ongoing. Excellent

Description of Work
Internet security. Included in my Comcast service.

10/12/2011

james M.

my dell cpu came with mcafee. dell software support later recommended Norton and installed it. Now they tell me norton is blocking all of my outlook functions and they want to sell me McAffee again, but cannot be downloaded until tomorrow. Meanwhile, It is virtually impossible to get a response from Norton. They have "online chat" (see www.norton.com) which is a joke (only a sham "virtual" consultant), no one reads questions or complaints they just a provide a list of catogory topics with useless answers. It is outrageous. there is no accountability and a sham response.

Description of Work
my dell cpu came with mcafee some years ago. there were software problems and dell software support later recommended Norton and installed it. Now they tell me norton is blocking all of my outlook functions and they want to sell me McAffee again, but cannot be downloaded until tomorrow. Meanwhile, It is virtually impossible to get a response from Norton. They have "online chat" (see www.norton.com) which is a joke (only a sham "virtual" consultant), no one reads questions or complaints they just a provide a list of catogory topics with useless answers.

07/29/2011

Paul M.

I got my money back because they sent me a notice for subscription of date and I didn't reply but they charged my account anyway. I called them and they were sort of almost being very forceful about trying to get me to buy and keep what I had which I didn't want anymore. It took some arm twisting to get them refund my amount. They at least gave me my money back and I got it within a few days.

Description of Work
I had interaction with NortonLive Services earlier this week.

07/21/2011

Eileen C.

see above

Description of Work
my HP support on my computer was not working - it kept saying "under construction" - could not get help from that. My photo gallery was not working - could not upload any photos, had high CPU useage - did not have Java and could not get it + it kept freezing up on me + updates failed. The rep's English was perfect and he went remote for 5 hours. My HP computer is 3 years old and needs attention. I signed up for their $20.00 per month service plan. All seemed very fair priced - American - and RAPID response

05/10/2011

cyndee G.

it went well... I would suggest that you do this at night so they can work on it while you sleep in the morning you will reboot and have to call and reconnect one more time or maybe twice more but then it's done.

Description of Work
My laptop was full of viruses and barely operating. They connected to me at home via the internet and did all the work overnight while I was asleep and I woke up with a computer that worked great.

04/30/2011

lisa C.

I am not very happy with them because it is outsourced and the communication is difficult. The customer service sucks and there are only so many times that you can hear ?I?m sorry but I don?t understand? before you get frustrated. The price is about the same as everybody else. I have switched to a different company.

Description of Work
I used to use NortonLive Services for computer help.

12/29/2008

PAUL B.

Both techs where polite and patient with me (I'm computer illiterate). The second tech (Richard) was very efficient. My only slight problem was connecting too tech on the phone (you know press 1,2,3,4 etc.), but about all companies like that.

Description of Work
My Norton 2008 subscription ran out in December 2008 and I couldn't re-new through the internet because my Norton Anti-Virus has been disconnected on my internet browser. At the first electronic store, the salesman did not say yes or no and there was disconnection. So I bought Norton Anti-virus.

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    Computer Coach

Jim Gray, Computer Coach, is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. I provide computer support and coaching for individuals and small businesses in Sonoma and Marin Counties. I have over 35 years of professional experience in technology, dealing with computer support, applications, PCs, MACs, iPhones, Android phones, tablets, and networks, I do both remote support and onsite visits. Please contact me to arrange for me to assist you now. Help is on the way!

Computer Experts Corp

"If you are looking for a knowledgeble IT services, locally owned company with professional help with 32+ years of experience just call us" We Fix PC /Mac's and network issues on-site today. We are a Bay Area IT professional company doing MANAGED IT SERVICES, COMPUTER SALES, SERVICE, AND NETWORKING ON-SITE 7 DAYS A WEEK since 1988 as an accredited business with A+ record with BBB. We have a friendly, professional IT engineers and knowledgeable staff that understand computers and networks from inside out. Whether you have a PC, a Mac, printing, email, Wired or wireless, internet, router, hardware and software, Virus, data recovery issues or a complete network of any size you can rely on us. Always hire professionals not just anyone, it will save you money in long run. 7 days same fee and we will give you an on-site estimate upfront at your home and office and if you agreed then we will fix it same time. No hidden cost. Some areas we charge a travelling fee as well. Please call us at 408.866.5121, 650.941.4147 or toll free 1-877-232-5121. Most of our work is done SAME DAY as you call. Once you try our service you will always be our customer. From one computer to 100 or a network, we service them all. Home and Business welcome.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

Help for all computer and digital devices. Installation of Norton products, computer diagnostics & tune ups, spyware & virus removal, software & hardware set-up, and remote tech support.

On-Site Computer Repair Services (Repairs Done By Nortonlive Agents Are Done Remotely).