MARCO'S JANITORIAL SERVICES

P O BOX 391720

Mountain View, CA 94039

03/09/2011

Louanna A.

At first good and then a sharp downward curve . Servicee has been bad over the last 2 years. Kitchen left as is, no rugs removed , dust on light fixtures. They are in and out in about an hour with no attention to detail. My home is large , but very sparse with not much to clean, just open spaces. They failed to clean with any level of detail. In addition the crew keeps changing,.

Description of Work
I have used Marcos since 1997. At first he performed an thorough job cleaning the kitchen and bathroom and floors well. Over the past 2 years service has slipped. The kitchen is barely cleaned. I have to tell the employees to lift the rugs on the kitchen floors and make sure they do it. The crew is always changing, and details are overlooked. Cobwebs on the light fixtures are ignored, dust on sills is left, and the crew just does do a thorough job. I tried to tell the owner who is very pleasing , but does not effectively communicate with his crew. I have discontinued the service after 13 years. Although they are very reliable and always came on time the quality of the service leaves much to be desired. I would not use them again. It is too bad to have to discontinue a service after all these years

10/29/2010

NAOMI S.

I like that they are reliable and they come when they say they will. They do a good job with what they have been told to do. My one complaint is that they are all men and they don?t know how to look around and see what else needs to be done. They do everything on my list and they do it well, but they don?t look around and find other things that need to be done. I think the price is very competitive.

Description of Work
Marco’s Janitorial Services cleans my house.

05/06/2008

Ginnie M.

I don't like the spray -- which could be toxic. The workers seem to be trained for janitorial work, i.e., they clean surfaces, but don't seem to see dust or dirt elsewhere -- as in objects, door frames, around faucets, etc (and I'm not that fussy). They are courteous and respectful. When dealing with Marcos, he has always been extremely helpful.

Description of Work
A crew arrives punctually and immediately begin to clean. They spray and wipe, sweep, mop, and dust and vacuum -- in less than an hour for a three BR house. Then they leave.

10/12/2005

Ann F.

They did not do a very good job. The kitchen counter was sticky, and they did not clean well around the toilet. I had found broken glass and a vitamin in the corner of the kitchen. The kitchen floor was not cleaned properly. There was also a language barrier.

Description of Work
They cleaned my house. Vacuumed, mopped floors, and cleaned bathroom.

12/21/2004

SHERRY A.

HAVE BEEN FLEXIBLE WITH DAYS AND TIMES. ALWAYS PUNCTUAL, PROFESSIONAL, AND CAREFUL. IF EVER I HAVE A PROBLEM OR CONCERN, THE OWNER, MARCO, PERSONALLY TAKES RESPONSIBILITY.

Description of Work
3 OR 4 PERSON TEAM EXPERTLY CLEANS 4,000 SQUARE FOOT HOUSE INCLUDING BASEBOARDS, DOOR HANDLES, REFIGERATOR, 3 1/2 BATHS, 4 BEDROOMS, STUDY, HARDWOOD FLOORS. RELIABLE, RESPONSIBLE, AND HONEST.

Square Cleaning Services LLC

We are a small start up business located in the Bay Area dedicated to most of your cleaning needs. We are ready to help you with your standard, deep and move in/out cleans which we can do one time, weekly, bi weekly or monthly. We specialize in making your home feel safe and clean.

Molly Maid of S. Silicon Valley

Welcome to Molly Maid, your local choice for professional residential cleaning services. Backed by an established household brand, our residential housekeepers guarantee your satisfaction. We listen to your personal preferences to create a plan that keeps your home cleaned your way. We've been highly recommended for over 25 years as a result. Give us a call today!

Anna's Cleaning Services

At Anna’s Cleaning Services our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 20+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or too small, please contact us for a free estimate! Our service provides regular house cleaning (Bathrooms, Kitchens, Dusting, Floors & Windows) we also do move in & move outs cleaning. We do cleaning every week, bi-weekly, every 3 weeks and once a month or one time cleaning. Our prices are reasonable!