MACHELLE CARPET RUG & UPHOLSTERY CLEANING

With Angi since December 2005

Bright Light Cleaning

Profesional carpet cleaning truck mount and extraction carpet washing and drying. Dry foam method for carpet cleaning maintenance. Comercial and residential carpet cleaning on a regular basis. House cleaning move in and outs, deep cleaning and regular cleaning are available. We are also doing electro static disinfection comercial and residential. Deep wipe down disinfection. Stripped and wax comercial and residential, hardwood floor cleaning and buffing comercial and residential also !

Offers by Bright Light Cleaning on Angi
Lewis Carpet Cleaners & Floor Care Inc

Office Hours Service hours Available after 6:00 pm

Scooter's Carpet Cleaning

Hi I'm Scott owner & operator. I do great carpet steam cleaning. Upholstery too. Surprise surprise I answer all my calls. You will talk to me or text me at 408-398-6730 for a prompt response. Hard work and honesty are keys to my great relationships with my customers. Always looking for more!! Since 1991 I've been in this business. I know what I'm doing. Quality work and honesty. Truck mounted carpet and rug steam cleaning. Visa MasterCard ect check . We now accept cash too.

12/02/2005

It was enjoyable. It's a real nice company, and I think it's a small company. I thought the price was good. There was one guy here, and he cleaned all the carpets really good. There weren't any stains or anything. It looked like brand new carpet.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners

12/02/2005

They are very good. They are professional and polite. They show up on time and my carpet looks good. I don't use anyone else. They are the best. I'd recommend them to anyone. They are polite and courteous and if you are not satisfied, they will come back out again at no charge.

Description of Work
I had my carpets cleaned.

Category carpet cleaners