Kwik Key Lock & Safe

Founded 1970 • With Angi since November 2004

We’re a locally owned and operated locksmith company in Mountain View. We specialize in excellent service at competitive prices. …and yes we do duplicate keys. In fact, we have the largest selection of key blanks in the area. Our fleet of vans and team of experienced locksmiths are ready to re-key, repair, replace, open or install. For security service you can trust, call Kwik Key....

Prolocksmiths 24/7

Prolocksmiths-24/7 value honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. We offer a variety of locksmith services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in home, business, and auto locksmith services. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships with our clients and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by Prolocksmiths 24/7 on Angi

01/14/2019

They didn't respond to my request for quote for 24 days, and then when they did, it was just "call us" - not even costs. Vendors shouldn't use Angie's list if they can't respond in a timely manner.

Description of Work
rekey entire house

02/27/2017

The repair person made it his priority to try to fix the latch before considering the more expensive option (replacement). He analyzed the mechanics of the latch and was able to repair the misalignment. He was also very efficient.

Description of Work
The front door latch stopped working, so we could not get into or out of the house!

06/03/2014

Very pleased with immediate response and expert service.

Description of Work
The lock mechanism on our back door broke and we couldn't open the door at all. Kwik came within an hour of my call. They ended up taking the mechanism out and replacing it. It took awhile to get it out as it broke inside the door...sort of a nightmare, but after that, it went fast. He clearly knew exactly what had to be done and saved us!

09/04/2013

They were very good, cause I needed them in fairly quickly and they were able to. They got there on the time and the guy was very good.

Description of Work
Kwik Key Lock & Safe came and changed the lock for me at the backdoor. I lost the key and I was very concerned about where I lost it and who might have it so I had them re-key my back door. They changed the key and gave me 3 copies of the key.

05/07/2012

I had them put in a new lock for me and I was happy with the service they provided. I give them an A rating and I will use them again.

Description of Work
I used KWIK KEY LOCK & SAFE INC to put a new ock in for me.

Category locksmith

Locks & Locksmiths: Key duplication, sale of all types of locks, safes, exit hardware, door closers, key accessories, key storage boxes and more. Mobile services include lockouts, repairs, rekeying and installation.