INTERIORS &TEXTILES

With Angi since May 2005

10/18/2014

Follow up was terrible. I email mostly in the late evening because that is when I finally have time. on many occasions I did not get a response and had to email again. Follow up with reps to answer questions or get samples was very slow. After months of back and forth and dropped emails I decided on materials only to find out it was no longer available. A week or so later, I was told it was availa...

Description of Work
I was looking for Eco friendly flooring, either cork or bamboo. They have a good selection of brands so there were several good options.

08/14/2013

Fred Wee was professional throughout, very detail oriented and quick to return emails and phone calls. Although we didn't end up using him for the job, preferring instead a bigger contractor due to the size of the job and our schedule constraints, his bid was competitive and his service and knowledge excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to use him in the future.

Description of Work
Provided a bid for a 2300 square foot hardwood floor replacement.

05/21/2005

THE DECISION FOR THE MATERIALS WERE MADE AT HOME. THERE WERE MANY SELECTIONS TO CHOOSE FROM FOR THE TALL WINDOWS IT WAS CLEARLY STATED WHAT MY OPTIONS WERE. THE RESULTS ARE SATISFACTORY.

Description of Work
MANUFACTURE PLEATED GLASS CURTAINS FOR ONE SET OF TALL WINDOWS. MANUFACTURE A SET OF DRAPERIES FOR A SLIDING GLASS DOOR AND TWO WINDOWS AS A CORNER UNIT.