DIRECT BUY OF SILICON VALLEY

With Angi since August 2006

3.9

Buying Services

Apollo Electric

We specialize in 200 Amp panel upgrades, whole house re-wires, electric vehicle circuits, LED lighting systems (new installations and retrofits), electrical repairs, safety upgrades, fans and troubleshooting for homes, offices and small businesses

Offers by Apollo Electric on Angi
Dollens Electric Corp

Dollens Electric is a family owned and operated business. Our electricians specialize in panel upgrades, whole house rewiring, whole house fans, photovoltaic solar systems, lighting design, recessed lighting, retrofit, remodel and additions, electric vehicle charging stations, and electrical troubleshooting. Founded in 2005 we are a multifaceted provider of contracting services to San Jose and South Bay Area . During the past years we have added several services products to our offerings. We are now a significant provider of solar power systems to the foothill region of central California in Calaveras and Amador counties.

Mr. Electric of Palo Alto

Mr. Electric is Palo Alto and South Bay Areal local electrician and offers comprehensive residential and commercial electrical services including repairs, upgrades, and installations while delivering high customer satisfaction by getting the job done right the first time. We offer upfront, flat -rate pricing and our courteous technicians respect your home and family, providing an attention to detail that ensures quality, and safe work. No matter what electrical contractor services you need, Mr. Electric has the power to make things better. Electricity makes the modern world go round. When your power shorts out, call Mr. Electric of Palo Alto for quick and convenient repairs. We offer our electrical expertise in Palo Alto and the surrounding area. Your home or business is in good hands, whether You're hoping to overhaul the wiring or install ceiling fans. Our promise to you is the best work, whether your needs are common or complicated. **FREE ESTIMATES**

10/03/2006

I likely saved over $15,000 on the kitchen remodeling project for our home. The cabinets ALONE, were $8,000 less than 2 quotes I received from 2 other stores. (For the same brand, etc.) Busy showroom on Saturdays, but the weeknights are calmer. I was referred to them by my contractor, who said I couldn't beat their prices. He was right.

Description of Work
Kitchen Cabinets, flooring, plumbing products, lighting, countertops.

Category flooring contractor,lighting,plumbing,buying services

09/22/2006

The company refuses to disclose their business until you get in the door, ambushes you with a pay now or never threat, personally insults, degrades and demeans potential customers and wants thousands ($5,789) upfront before ever providing a single service. They bait and switch, refuse to disclose the contract until you commit to paying and hand over your credit card and license to use as a form of...

Description of Work
The BD company reps had a booth at the Home and Garden Show in San Jose. They represented their business as a discount furniture store and would give no other details. Instead, they said that the company was holding an open house event to get customers aquainted to the new business. As a thank you for stopping by, they offered a $25 gift certificate to the Cheesecake Factory. They used the very same strategies and questionable tactics time share companies use. BD is a secretive, non-sophisticated yet high-pressure sales tactic oriented multi-level marketing style of business. They have you pay thousands up front before ever telling you what you might be getting in exchange. They took three hours to tell me what I should have learned in two minutes. It was a test of wills to see who could wear whom down first and make the other party give in. In the first 25 minutes, we were handed over to no less than five salespeople who pried their not-so-subtle (sleazy) tactics.

Category buying services

08/13/2006

I was invited to the EXCLUSIVE open house for non-member. They would not disclose the membership fees over the phone nor when I showed up. They won't let me attend without my spouse's presence. They will only let me sign up the same night I attend. Won't tell me the membership fee when I met the representative in person. I was asked to leave. Then, I found out online from ripoffreport.com that the...

Description of Work
Buying service.

Category buying services