CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC.

Founded 1963 • With Angi since May 2008

2541 LEGHORN ST #7

Mountain View, CA 94043

Cardinal Roofing is a family owned establishment for the past 50 years. Priding themselves in quality work from generations of experience, while on the leading edge of modern development. It is the company’s focus to insure quality and gratification through every interaction, to ensure that every

10/28/2010

George C.

After receiving an oral estimate of $6000 and asked if it was acceptable I thought was fair and accepted, I should have asked for a detailed description of what the work entailed before I accepted, since after I accepted the price I was asked if I wanted to keep the old gutters or replace them and if I wanted the Metal roof installed over plywood sheeting. I did opt for new gutters which added $500 and of course I wanted plywood sheeting to support the Metal Shakes. I felt the original estimate should have included the plywood sheeting since we discussed how many sheets of plywood it would take. Furthermore we inspected the roof and I indicated that the gap in the valley on the old metal roof was not as wide as it should be and and I was assured they would leave a larger gap. Although the workers were very good, there was poor communication between the boss and the workers and the valley's were done more poorly than the original Metal work on the back half! I feel the company does not have the proper metal working tools and experience on metal roofs! The Contractor who did the back half had proper tools for cutting and bending the Metal Shakes. Cardinal Roofing did not have these tools and should acquire them if they plan to do Metal Roofs! I was also not happy theta the Aluminum Gutters were fitted with a Galvanized downspout rather than using an Aluminum Downspout section which is available!

Description of Work
The front half of my shake roof was replaced with an Metal Artificial Shakes to match the back half which was replaced a few years earlier with Metal Shakes. This work required removing the cider shakes, placing a plywood base and installing the metal shakes. The old gutters were also replaced.

Category gutter repair, roofing

08/28/2010

Buzz D.

They didn't do any work. They quoted the price. I spoke directly with the owner. He was prompt in returning my email. He came out when he said he would to do the estimate. He didn't have any staff members available to do the work right away and he let me know that. I told him that was fine. It was probably a week or two later that I received the estimate in the mail as he said he would. I haven't followed through because I think there is a better fit out there for some of the work I want to have done. I liked the fact that he has been in business in the same spot here in Mountain View for twenty plus years. I would consider using them in the future.

Description of Work
Cardinal Roofing gave me an estimate on some miscellaneous small projects like cleaning gutters and double checking the waterproofing inside some skylights.

Category gutter repair, roofing, skylights

05/06/2010

JON K.

They were very good and very pleasant. Everything went the way we expected.

Description of Work
Cardinal Roofing put a roof on this house 20 years ago and also replaced it.

05/19/2008

Rod L.

Service was excellent and service person extremely courteous and experienced. The service was for my father who was in his eighties and lived alone. I was concerned that honest, fair, and professional service be provided since I did not live with my father and worried that he might not have a good/overly costly repair/remodeling experience. I found Cardinal Roofing Company to be extremely trustworthy with a high level of expertise and quality. Repairs went quickly and on time and cost was very reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Skylight added, plumbing remodel and repair, kitchen repairs, roofing repairs, etc.

Category remodeling, roofing, skylights

Attic Pros

Attic Pros is your go-to attic insulation installation and rodent removal contractor in San Francisco Bay Area. We offer a wide range of services for rodent removal, attic cleaning, insulation replacement, and crawl space cleaning to meet all your needs. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the best possible customer service. Contact us today for a free estimate!

Award 2022
    Hi- Builders Group

At Hi-Builders Group, our goal is to help homeowners bring their dream home to fruition. Our team offers personalized services to ensure that our clients are accommodated on every level. Our managers, client service experts, designers, and builders are topnotch industry professionals that pay strict attention to detail when servicing clients. Hi-Builders Group are committed to leading the maintenance and remodeling industry by providing services you can rely on, and pure client satisfaction. Our objective is for every homeowner to feel at ease throughout the entire process as we go above and beyond to obtain your stamp of approval.

HVAC Gurus

Call for a free estimate! Insulation Gurus have an extensive background in HVAC and insulation services. With fifteen years of experience on the field, the Gurus have earned a reputation as trusted installers. Our mission is to provide both our residential and commercial customers with reliability, expert advice, quality work integrity and an outstanding service. We dedicate ourselves 110% to our customers not only to achieve energy efficiency, comfort, and safety, but also to establish a friendship. Everybody needs a Guru in the family. Let us be yours!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC.

How is CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. overall rated?

CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. open?

CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. is open:

What payment options does CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. provide

CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal

Does CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. offer free estimates?

Yes, CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. offers free project estimates.

Does CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. offer a senior discount?

No, CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. does not offer a senior discount.

Are warranties offered by CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC.?

Yes, CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. offers warranties.

What services does CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. offer?

CARDINAL ROOFING CO INC. offers the following services: Cardinal Roofing excels in (but is not limited to) the following areas of expertise: • Roofing • Solar System Installation • Gutters • Skylights (Aluminum & Steel) • Shingles (Asphalt & Wood) • Tile • Shake • Hot Mop • Torch Down • Slate