BOB'S WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE

With Angi since October 2006

Blue Wave Window & Pressure Washing Services

Yes we are still open for business during these times to keep your allergies away with the necessary spring cleaning. Your safeties our #1 and our workers follow safety protocol wearing masks at all times of work. We work inside/outside your house providing services to maintain clean downspouts during the rain from being clogged and cleaning all the debris from trees and surrounding areas, spider webs that come along building webs, eggs, etc. Blue Wave Pressure Washing & Services is locally owned and operated. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customer’s interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. Ask about our other services such as painting, moving in/out, hauling and handyman

Offers by Blue Wave Window & Pressure Washing Services  on Angi
All About Cleaning Windows and Gutters

We have been in business for 5 years. We specialize in cleaning windows, gutter, power washing and Solar Panels cleaning. We do both residential and commercial. 3 crews. We are a family owned and run business. Call us today for your outdoor cleaning needs!!! Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Offers by All About Cleaning Windows and Gutters on Angi
Amazing Clean World

Amazing Clean World, is a licensed and insured integral cleaning service company. We are located in San Jose, CA, but offering a wide range of service in all of the bay area. We are committed to exceed your expectations, and we pride ourselves in providing you the utmost in the quality of our cleaning service. Our quality staff is: Uniformed, Professional, Trained, Reliable, Experienced, Honest and Courteous.

05/11/2015

Bob washes the windows in our two story house - inside and out. Our house is 1936 vintage and most of the windows are the original windows. We have used Bob's services since 2009 and have been pleased. We have a set of French doors which contain 30 panes and many other multi-pane windows. We also have one large leaded glass window in our living room which is fragile and labor intensive to wash. In...

Description of Work
Bob washes our windows roughly twice a year - inside and out.

08/06/2013

There were a couple of windows he couldn't get to but all the windows he did were great. I would definitely call him again.

Description of Work
Bob washed all windows (outside only) of my house. He was fast and had the job done in 3 hours.

11/05/2012

Overall i was very pleased, would use again.

Description of Work
Bob came out to clean my windows in my newly purchased home. The home had not been cleaned for many years as it was abandoned. I thought for sure this was going to cost me a fortune, either that or the cleaners would run away screaming. I have 13 windows in my home. The job was done within a two hour rime period as promised by the scheduling clerk. I was very happy with the outcome, my windows are sparkly and beautiful and i cant wait to let the sunshine in.

02/28/2012

Description of Work
Bob said he did all the windows he could get to but he didn't. I found some dirty ones that we extremely accessible. Most importantly, he broke something and didn't tell me about it. I wouldn't mind if he broke it and then told me about it. At the very least he didn't complain when I told him I canceled his check. He was ok with what I did, which was send him a new check with a reduced amount. Overall, because Bob didn't inform me of something he broke, I would not recommend him for window cleaning. He is a nice guy, though.

02/16/2012

We were satisfied. We'll have him back again. We've recommended him to others in the neighborhood.

Description of Work
Bob cleaned windows inside and out on a ranch-style single story and cottage, both with celestory and lots of floor-to ceiling windows. Did a nice job.