AV PRO'S

Founded 1997 • With Angi since June 2007

TV Repair
TV Sales
Rentals - Equipment

2 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGE. NO SERVICE FEE....

SWARM Services Inc

SwarmSI is helping your home updating, working and rising at house market.

Reese Lightning Electric LLC

Thirty years of electrical experience. From; panel, service upgrades, electrical troubleshooting, recessed can installs, landscape lighting, solar inverter, Electric Vehicle Charging stations, remodel, new construction, tenant improvements, commercial, residential, and industrial. You can contact Reese Lightning Electric LLC for quality installations.

ARC Lighting & Electric

Fully Licensed, bonded, and insured. ARC Lighting & Electric has been providing power and possibilities to businesses and homeowners since 2010. Services include Electrician, Emergency Service, Electric Repair, Lighting Installation, Lighting Design, Electrical Design, Security Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Ceiling Fan Installation, Generator Installation, Outlets, Panel Upgrades, Wiring, Commercial Electric, Network Wiring, Alarm & Security Repair, ChargePoint Installer, Eand much more. We believe in quality and offer a lifetime guarantee on all our work. Our company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We are proud to have received Angie's List Super Service Award the past few years and have a 5 star rating on Yelp. Our electricians are highly experienced and certified.

06/15/2017

Service was great. He responded quickly and the installation went smoothly.

Description of Work
Install a broadcast TV Antenna.

03/06/2017

Due to the bad weather in San Jose, they had to cancel a number of times However, when they did come the installation was done very professionally Great reception for the TV channels now (I cut the cable)

Description of Work
The put an external antennae up

01/10/2017

I contacted the business and they sent me a questionnaire to fill out. I took the time to fill out the questionnaire which was rather lengthy then he went dark and never responded. Pretty unprofessional in my opinion.

Description of Work
I need to get a quote to mount a tv and install a sound system.

Category home theater design

09/24/2016

It went very smoothly from the time I found Arden on Angie's list until he came to do the work. Arden was the only company I felt I needed to call when I spoke with him on the phone. He was friendly, professional and efficient.

Description of Work
Large, old TV antenna to be removed from our roof.

06/26/2016

Set up possible early visit for Saturday (if any cancellations) and a second firm time the following week and came on Saturday after sending text message. On Saturday he inspected the antenna and installed anew antenna a bit higher on an extension to existing mast as I requested. He was efficient, polite, and answered all my questions. I highly recommend him and will call him for any future antenn...

Description of Work
Listened carefully by phone to issues with reception, reviewed photos I sent, and diagnosed possible problem.

Category tv antenna

DirecTV. TV Wall Mounting. TV Antenna Install. AUDIO/VIDEO INSTALL. IN-WALL SPEAKERS. IN-WALL WIRING. AUDIO/VIDEO EQUIPMENT SALES INSTALLATION, CELL PHONE BOOSTERS. PROJECTOR SALES INSTALLATION

NA