AUTOBAHN BODY & PAINT

Auto Inspections
Auto Painting
Auto Detailing

Yeaman Auto Body Inc

All work LIFETIME GUARANTEED. We work with all insurance companies to represent you. We make sure you get quality repairs and you are informed when insurance companies are trying to put inferior parts on your car. We can also test the metal to be sure the parts are factory strength.

05/30/2014

Description of Work
My MINI Cooper was hit by an SUV on its right front corner, with lots of body damage and some mechanical damage. My insurance company paid the bill. Autobahn appeared to be well rated and was right around the corner from where I had bought my car. And they specialize in MINIs and BMWs so I felt confident going there and did not check prices elsewhere. They did a beautiful job. I would not hesitate to recommend them to any MINI owner.

Category auto body repair,auto repair

09/20/2013

Peter and team are the best. The repair work was visually perfect, but the and quot;soundand quot; of the door closing was slightly off. They worked with us until we were satisfied with the results. They have handled our last 3 and quot;incidentsand quot; and we plan to use them in the future when necessary.

Description of Work
Repair body damage to the passenger side of the car following an accident.

Category auto body repair

09/10/2013

We've used this provider twice. The first time they were recommended to us by our Auto Insurance and the work was excellent. The second time, we went straight to them for another accident and basic service was provided in the process. They were professional and extremely friendly. Everything was detailed specifically and they kept in contact during the process and making sure when important decisi...

Description of Work
Repaired damage and provided service to vehicle

Category auto body repair,auto repair

08/19/2010

My car looks brand new. Color was perfectly matched. I was worried about the wheel not being properly aligned and causing un-even wear on tires but this is not the case. I have no problem what's so ever. They took 3 weeks overall to access, get parts and finish the work. It seemed a bit longer than I expected but I'd rather have the job done correctly than to rush. Overall, I'm very pleased.

Description of Work
Right rear quarter panel, bumper, and wheel damage and alignment. They worked with my insurance company and I only paid for $500 deductible. The most of the damage was wheel axil being bent rather than cosmetics.

Category auto body repair