Audio High - Mountain View

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2012

Audio High is a certified green business and is completely solar powered and also runs a non-profit organization (Silver Linings) which donates 100% of its revenues to various charitable causes. See www.silverlinings.org for more information ....

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

SWARM Services Inc

SwarmSI is helping your home updating, working and rising at house market.

Computer Experts Corp

"If you are looking for a knowledgeble IT services, locally owned company with professional help with 32+ years of experience just call us" We Fix PC /Mac's and network issues on-site today. We are a Bay Area IT professional company doing MANAGED IT SERVICES, COMPUTER SALES, SERVICE, AND NETWORKING ON-SITE 7 DAYS A WEEK since 1988 as an accredited business with A+ record with BBB. We have a friendly, professional IT engineers and knowledgeable staff that understand computers and networks from inside out. Whether you have a PC, a Mac, printing, email, Wired or wireless, internet, router, hardware and software, Virus, data recovery issues or a complete network of any size you can rely on us. Always hire professionals not just anyone, it will save you money in long run. 7 days same fee and we will give you an on-site estimate upfront at your home and office and if you agreed then we will fix it same time. No hidden cost. Some areas we charge a travelling fee as well. Please call us at 408.866.5121, 650.941.4147 or toll free 1-877-232-5121. Most of our work is done SAME DAY as you call. Once you try our service you will always be our customer. From one computer to 100 or a network, we service them all. Home and Business welcome.

04/28/2017

The installation and setup of my home theater project led by Audio High went amazingly well. The Audio High guys were all very knowledgeable and, after I provided them with a budget, they made excellent recommendations for components and speakers that fit within it. They also did an excellent job of demoing speakers and components for me that were slightly outside of my initial budget which did ge...

Description of Work
I was in the process of remodelling the lower level of my home and wanted to install a medium-to-high end home theater system in the family room that is approximately 20' x 20'. In completing the work Audio High installed a built in audio rack with an Anthem MRX 720 receiver, 7 in-wall KEF speakers, a JL Audio Fathom f113v2 subwoofer, a Sim2 HD projector, a 135" in-ceiling Stewart screen, and an RTI control system.

Category home theater design

11/03/2015

Description of Work
reconfigured my electronic equipment, installed an antenna, then later installed a dish

Category home theater design,tv repair

[Member Name Removed] I just saw that you posted a review and I wanted to look into why we did not do so well in your eyes, but I am not seeing your name in our system. Did somebody else from your family hire Audio High for this work? It is important to us that all of our clients are happy with our work, even for small jobs. Thanks, Michael

11/29/2012

They are smart, experienced and arrive when they say they are going to. They do exactly what they say they are going to do and they always help you out so you get exactly what you paid for. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Audio High - Mountain View for TV repair.

Category tv repair

Audio High provides complete end-to-end sales, installation, and services for home automation, including home theater, distributed audio and video, lighting design, fixtures, and control systems, automated and manual shades (rollers, draperies, venetian, roman, cell), security, surveillance, networking, pool control, and related systems. In our Los Cabos office we also sell and install hurricane shutters, solar energy systems, and kitchen appliances.

Ask for details.