Audio High - Mountain View

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2012

165 Moffett Blvd

Mountain View, CA 94043

Audio High is a certified green business and is completely solar powered and also runs a non-profit organization (Silver Linings) which donates 100% of its revenues to various charitable causes. See www.silverlinings.org for more information ....

04/28/2017

Thomas S.

The installation and setup of my home theater project led by Audio High went amazingly well. The Audio High guys were all very knowledgeable and, after I provided them with a budget, they made excellent recommendations for components and speakers that fit within it. They also did an excellent job of demoing speakers and components for me that were slightly outside of my initial budget which did get me to splurge a bit, but in the end I'm glad I did because the system with the higher end speakers and components they recommended sounds and looks amazing. Regarding the quality of the work, I waited 6+ months to write this review because I wanted to ensure that I'd used every facet of the theater before doing so and it is now clear to me that the quality of the work is outstanding. For example, the voluminous in-wall wiring that had to be installed was installed meticulously, with every wire run, tied and labeled with precision, and the custom programming of the RTI control system was done thoughtfully and with care to cover my every use case. And, most importantly, the system has worked exactly as designed at the outset of the project. Regarding responsiveness and professionalism, the Audio High team is incredibly responsive and professional. In six months+ of use I've had one minor issue when the RTI control system lost contact with the Anthem receiver, and after sending an email to the Audio High team asking how to fix it, I received two separate responses within one hour with suggested steps to take to resolve the issue. When my first attempt didn't work the Audio High guys offered to come to my home within 48 hours to fix it, however, they subsequently asked a few more questions of me and were able to correctly diagnose the problem and help me fix it over email without an onsite visit and at no charge. Outstanding and responsive service. Regarding price, I give them a "B" on price because I did receive one other proposal from another home theater installer in Silicon Valley for the same project and it came in at approximately the same price (it was difficult to precisely compare the two proposals because not all the recommended speakers and components were identical). However, I am very happy with the expert product recommendations and advice that I received from Audio High and with the quality and thoughtfulness of their installation, so from a value-for-money-spent perspective I feel the price was an "A". All in all I would absolutely use Audio High again and in fact will do so in a year or two when I'm ready to upgrade my projector and install additional in-ceiling speakers for Atmos.

Description of Work
I was in the process of remodelling the lower level of my home and wanted to install a medium-to-high end home theater system in the family room that is approximately 20' x 20'. In completing the work Audio High installed a built in audio rack with an Anthem MRX 720 receiver, 7 in-wall KEF speakers, a JL Audio Fathom f113v2 subwoofer, a Sim2 HD projector, a 135" in-ceiling Stewart screen, and an RTI control system.

Category home theater design

11/03/2015

Kathy H.

Description of Work
reconfigured my electronic equipment, installed an antenna, then later installed a dish

Category home theater design, tv repair

[Member Name Removed] I just saw that you posted a review and I wanted to look into why we did not do so well in your eyes, but I am not seeing your name in our system. Did somebody else from your family hire Audio High for this work? It is important to us that all of our clients are happy with our work, even for small jobs. Thanks, Michael

11/29/2012

Karen O.

They are smart, experienced and arrive when they say they are going to. They do exactly what they say they are going to do and they always help you out so you get exactly what you paid for. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Audio High - Mountain View for TV repair.

Category tv repair

LA Lite

Dalcon Electric

We are an Electrical Contracting Company providing top quality electrical services to South Bay, East Bay, and the Peninsula! Dave Lee, the owner of Dalcon Electric, started doing electrical work in the San Jose area over 30 years ago. Then, in 1993, he started Dalcon Electric in San Jose. With over 30 years of experience in both residential and commercial work, we take pride in our expertise and professionalism. We always give you a fair price and can often recommend ways to save you money on your electrical job. We are family owned and operated company! We are also licensed, bonded, and insured! Give us a call today! You’ll be in good hands! Ask about our Angie's List coupon and senior discounts. Award winning. Certified Copalum Installers.

Offers by Dalcon Electric on Angi
    Dollens Electric Corp

(408) 929-6100 Dollens Electric is a family owned and operated business. Our electricians specialize in panel upgrades, whole house rewiring, whole house fans, photovoltaic solar systems, lighting design, recessed lighting, retrofit, remodel and additions, electric vehicle charging stations, and electrical troubleshooting. Founded in 2005 we are a multifaceted provider of contracting services to San Jose and South Bay Area . During the past years we have added several services products to our offerings. We are now a significant provider of solar power systems to the foothill region of central California in Calaveras and Amador counties.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available

Audio High provides complete end-to-end sales, installation, and services for home automation, including home theater, distributed audio and video, lighting design, fixtures, and control systems, automated and manual shades (rollers, draperies, venetian, roman, cell), security, surveillance, networking, pool control, and related systems. In our Los Cabos office we also sell and install hurricane shutters, solar energy systems, and kitchen appliances.

Ask for details.