Audio High - Mountain View

Founded 1997 • With Angi since November 2012

Audio High is a certified green business and is completely solar powered and also runs a non-profit organization (Silver Linings) which donates 100% of its revenues to various charitable causes. See www.silverlinings.org for more information ....

Ideal Electric

Mr. Electric of Palo Alto

Mr. Electric is Palo Alto and South Bay Areal local electrician and offers comprehensive residential and commercial electrical services including repairs, upgrades, and installations while delivering high customer satisfaction by getting the job done right the first time. We offer upfront, flat -rate pricing and our courteous technicians respect your home and family, providing an attention to detail that ensures quality, and safe work. No matter what electrical contractor services you need, Mr. Electric has the power to make things better. Electricity makes the modern world go round. When your power shorts out, call Mr. Electric of Palo Alto for quick and convenient repairs. We offer our electrical expertise in Palo Alto and the surrounding area. Your home or business is in good hands, whether You're hoping to overhaul the wiring or install ceiling fans. Our promise to you is the best work, whether your needs are common or complicated. **FREE ESTIMATES**

Dalcon Electric

We are an Electrical Contracting Company providing top quality electrical services to South Bay, East Bay, and the Peninsula! Dave Lee, the owner of Dalcon Electric, started doing electrical work in the San Jose area over 30 years ago. Then, in 1993, he started Dalcon Electric in San Jose. With over 30 years of experience in both residential and commercial work, we take pride in our expertise and professionalism. We always give you a fair price and can often recommend ways to save you money on your electrical job. We are family owned and operated company! We are also licensed, bonded, and insured! Give us a call today! You’ll be in good hands! Ask about our Angie's List coupon and senior discounts. Award winning. Certified Copalum Installers.

Offers by Dalcon Electric on Angi

04/28/2017

The installation and setup of my home theater project led by Audio High went amazingly well. The Audio High guys were all very knowledgeable and, after I provided them with a budget, they made excellent recommendations for components and speakers that fit within it. They also did an excellent job of demoing speakers and components for me that were slightly outside of my initial budget which did ge...

Description of Work
I was in the process of remodelling the lower level of my home and wanted to install a medium-to-high end home theater system in the family room that is approximately 20' x 20'. In completing the work Audio High installed a built in audio rack with an Anthem MRX 720 receiver, 7 in-wall KEF speakers, a JL Audio Fathom f113v2 subwoofer, a Sim2 HD projector, a 135" in-ceiling Stewart screen, and an RTI control system.

Category home theater design

11/03/2015

Description of Work
reconfigured my electronic equipment, installed an antenna, then later installed a dish

Category home theater design,tv repair

[Member Name Removed] I just saw that you posted a review and I wanted to look into why we did not do so well in your eyes, but I am not seeing your name in our system. Did somebody else from your family hire Audio High for this work? It is important to us that all of our clients are happy with our work, even for small jobs. Thanks, Michael

11/29/2012

They are smart, experienced and arrive when they say they are going to. They do exactly what they say they are going to do and they always help you out so you get exactly what you paid for. I would absolutely use them again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Audio High - Mountain View for TV repair.

Category tv repair

Audio High provides complete end-to-end sales, installation, and services for home automation, including home theater, distributed audio and video, lighting design, fixtures, and control systems, automated and manual shades (rollers, draperies, venetian, roman, cell), security, surveillance, networking, pool control, and related systems. In our Los Cabos office we also sell and install hurricane shutters, solar energy systems, and kitchen appliances.

Ask for details.