PETE'S MORRO BAY TIRE & AUTO

Auto Tires
Auto Inspections
Auto Radiators
Auto Transmission

FAMILY OWNED -- SEE OUR WEB SITE...

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
Link Interactive

Link Home Security is a Mountain Alarm company and has been in business since 1952. We're 5-Star rated with Alarm.com--the highest rating possible! Our 5-Diamond-rated central station has redundant locations so you'll never be without service. Our 2Gig (cellular) and Z-Wave products are the highest quality on the market. Everything we sell is backed by a 30-day money back guarantee. Our customer support is unparalleled in the industry!

04/10/2017

Category auto repair

12/08/2015

Description of Work
Oil change, rotate tires,air liter, and check hoses and fluids.

Category auto repair,car tires

12/03/2012

Pete's MB Tire is our only mechanic and do all of our oil changes, engine work, new tires, etc. We trust them and that trust has been reinforced many times. When my Mother moved to the area, I wouldn't let her take her car anywhere else. Everyone at Pete's is professional and friendly and I won't take my car anywhere else.

Description of Work
Pete's Tire Installed a brake controller in our truck (to tow a trailer).

Category auto repair,car tires

11/24/2012

The service went well overall. They were very thorough.

Description of Work
Oil change including filter.

Category auto repair

08/02/2011

It always goes well. Sometimes I drop my car off in the morning and sometimes I make an appointment.

Description of Work
Oil change. But, MBT does all my mechanical work on my car and I have purchased tires from them too.

Category car tires,car inspections