Gardens By Gabriel, Inc.

Founded 2003 • With Angi since May 2010

3.4

Based in San Luis Obispo County, Gardens by Gabriel, Inc., lic #887028, is a collective of craftsmen, artists, and designers headed by owner and operator, Gabriel Frank. A graduate of The New York Botanical Garden's School of Professional Horticulture, Gabriel's passion is creating beautiful garden environments that are in tune with your surroundings and your personal style. Our commitment to sustainable practices allows us to create garden environments that are wildlife-friendly, low-impact and resource-efficient. We specialize in everything from the small backyard sanctuary to the large-scale property transformation. It is our goal to guide you through the process of design creation and landscape installation with as much clarity and creativity as possible....

SLO Landscaping

With over 25 years of professional landscaping experience, we are here to address any lawncare needs or dreams you may have.

Adrian's Landscaping

Hello, My name is Adrian and this is my locally owned and operated company. I have been in business for 10 years. I'm here to provide high quality work. Call today and let me put my experience to work for you!

Rebaza Landscaping Maintenance Services

We do anything from landscape installations and tear-outs to basic weekly/bi-weekly lawn care maintenance.

01/11/2017

He needs to mow the lawn better and trim things better, overall, everything better.

Description of Work
I use Gabriel Gardening Service. He comes every other week.

Category lawn service

01/11/2017

They were fine.

Description of Work
I started using Gabriel Gardening Service. He comes every other week.

Category lawn service

08/21/2014

Description of Work
Installed a battery-operated sprinkler system, planted several barrier plants and transplanted some recently planted trees. Within 3 months the plants were dying so I contacted him to check the sprinkler system. He would not come out to look at the condition of his work and he did not stand behind his work. He tried to blame me for the failure of his work. He took advantage of my trust and left me with an 'ugly' front area that does not provide the barrier from the road that I requested. I was very disappointed with his response to my concerns and would never recommend him.

Category landscaping

06/23/2014

Description of Work
Stump removal

Category landscaping

05/16/2013

Gardens By Gabriel, Inc. is excellent about designs. The work that he did was very good. They were very good about getting the work done. One complaint that I have is that he was not knowledgeable about the irrigation system. He messed up a few things because of that and my son came and explained the system to him and asked him to correct what had gone wrong and he came promptly and did it. He had...

Description of Work
Gardens By Gabriel, Inc. put in drought resistant plants and changed my landscape.

Category landscaping,hardscaping

Gardens by Gabriel, Inc. specializes in the design, installation, and continued care of sustainable garden environments. We offer irrigation troubleshooting and repair, rainwater catchment and greywater reuse, organic maintenance plans, fine pruning and shaping, and distinctive and unusual plant sourcing. Proud to live and work on the Central Coast, we create unique outdoor spaces that celebrate its beauty and diversity.

Because of our horticultural approach, we are not a "mow, blow, and go" company, but we happy to recommend quality local businesses who focus strictly on lawn care.