COAST ELECTRONICS

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2008

4.4

510 QUINTANA RD

Morro Bay, CA 93442

ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: 1014 LOS OSOS VALLEY RD, LOS OSOS, CA 93402. ADDITIONAL PHONE #: (805)528-4785....

01/20/2013

Tom F.

I went to Coast Electronics due to a lousy cable internet experience, thinking my router was the problem. The guy at the counter was great, exchanging the router I had bought there about six months prior with a new one, no charge. As I said, that was great. The problem arose when I asked if they offered tech support. He said yes and gave me a card with the number of the tech support guy. When I got home and found the new router didn't solve the problem, I called the number on the card and left a message for tech support help. TWO DAYS LATER after receiving no return phone call, I called the store, got a person and repeated this story. They guy on the other end of the line said the tech support guy was out, to leave a message and he'd call back. I fixed the problem myself.

Description of Work
The least they could do is call back.

Category computer repair

11/13/2012

Dan M.

Always helpful and knowledgeable

Description of Work
electronics parts. They also provide two-way handheld and mobile communication equipment and service as well as wireless and wired phones.

Category electrician, home theater design, computer repair, phone sales

08/08/2008

William M.

Repairs to computers on time and on or binder the estimate.

Description of Work
Stuart has repaired several of my computers on different occasions. He is always right on his estimate and on time with the work.

Category computer repair

Elite Electric

Don't settle for average, Demand Elite! Welcome to Elite Electric! We always provide quality work, that is completed in a timely manner! We specialize in electrical work, with an emphasis on new construction projects. We take pride in the relationships we build with our residential and commercial accounts. We will help advise you and give direction to your project needs and have a crew standing by to get you on the schedule quickly. Give us a call today, or book us directly online!

Executive Suites Development

Give us a call or click to request a quote today!

My Computer Works

Offers by My Computer Works on Angi
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa

ELECTRONICS, COMPUTER, HOME THEATER, & CAR STEREO SALES & INSTALLATION, 2 Way Radio Contracting, & Security Systems.