COAST ELECTRONICS

Founded 1978 • With Angi since August 2008

4.4

ADDITIONAL ADDRESS: 1014 LOS OSOS VALLEY RD, LOS OSOS, CA 93402. ADDITIONAL PHONE #: (805)528-4785....

Wall Mount Pros

We offer custom tv mounting, home or business audio installation and camera installation. Over 8 years of experience! Guaranteed work! Call or text 661-428-1733 for your appointment today!

518 Computer Repair

**Now offering onsite service within an 30 mile radius of zip code 12018-Averill Park; and nationwide Remote Services** With over 15 years of professional computer experience, we are here to provide tech support. We offer tech support and repair services for pc's, mac's, tablets, phones, game consoles and more. All new Clients will receive 10% off their first service. Ask us about our military and senior discount. http://www.518computerrepair.com

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi

01/20/2013

I went to Coast Electronics due to a lousy cable internet experience, thinking my router was the problem. The guy at the counter was great, exchanging the router I had bought there about six months prior with a new one, no charge. As I said, that was great. The problem arose when I asked if they offered tech support. He said yes and gave me a card with the number of the tech support guy. When I go...

Description of Work
The least they could do is call back.

Category computer repair

11/13/2012

Always helpful and knowledgeable

Description of Work
electronics parts. They also provide two-way handheld and mobile communication equipment and service as well as wireless and wired phones.

Category electrician,home theater design,computer repair,phone sales

08/08/2008

Repairs to computers on time and on or binder the estimate.

Description of Work
Stuart has repaired several of my computers on different occasions. He is always right on his estimate and on time with the work.

Category computer repair

ELECTRONICS, COMPUTER, HOME THEATER, & CAR STEREO SALES & INSTALLATION, 2 Way Radio Contracting, & Security Systems.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa