Screenmobile of San Jose

With Angi since October 2006

Mobile business operation....

Brothers Home Improvement Inc

Family Owned and Operated since 1994. Nine Brothers & Sisters Striving For Your Complete Satisfaction! Energy Efficient, Replacement Windows and Doors. No Subcontractors! No High-pressure Sales! Ranked Among The Top Nationwide by Qualified Remodelers! AAMA Certified and Members of the Better Business Bureau. Quality Craftsmanship. Lifetime Warranties. Save $75 per window & $150 per door. Financing Available.

DPG Construction Inc.

We can take care of all of your general contracting and home remodeling needs.

Flores Contracting

We specialize in all phases of remodeling for your home, business, bathrooms, kitchens, basements, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

12/06/2010

I called for an appointment, told them what I wanted done, gave me an estimate (ball park)over the phone. They showed up within twenty minutes of the scheduled appointment, to help them I removed the Screens from the windows prior to their arrival they replaced the Screens and they installed them back into the windows. THe Scrren door was another matter as when originally installed iwas improperly...

Description of Work
I had two Large Windows, two small windows re-screened and a new Screen door Replaced. Since I have Pets (Cats) they recommended their new Pet Screening which I inspected before Okaying it definetley was more durable, and the additional cost was minimal. I highly recommend this contractor for they're knowledge and punctuality and cost was reasonable.

Category replacement windows,doors

08/17/2010

Experience was good. I left a message on Wednesday and was called back on Thursday. They scheduled an appointment for the following Tuesday morning. They called to tell me they were on the way 15 minutes prior to the scheduled arrival time and arrived just a few minutes after the 9:30 scheduled time. There was a very small price adjustment because I gave them the wrong door width on the phone. I a...

Description of Work
I needed new screens on two sliding patio doors. Screens were repaired, one of the doors adjusted.

Category screen repair,doors

05/07/2010

Wonderful!

Description of Work
They did an amazing job. I had 2 new screen full swing hinging, lockable doors replaced in addition to 8 new screens. They were on time, professional, and cleaned up after themselves. In addition, one of our doors would not close correctly. They kept returning to our house (3times) to get it working properly. They are always very friendly. I would recommend them highly!

Category screen repair,replacement windows,doors

07/06/2009

A great experience. I would definitely have his do more screens.

Description of Work
He made 22 window screens all over 6 feet tall for a 120 year old Victorian. The windows were all slightly different sizes and he needed to redo several of them so they would fit. The work was excellent and the screens look beautiful on the house. His price was less than the local screen shop would have charged.

Category replacement windows

Screen repair, window tinting alternatives, window insect control, southwest sun control, window weatherizing, window/door golfball protection, sliding screens, retractable screen doors, security doors, storm doors, parch/patio/lanai screen enclosures & awnings, pet guards, pet screens, pet doors, insect screens, sun shades, garage screens.

Check, MasterCard, Visa