Let's Concrete

State of CA
03/06/2021

19161 Eagle View Dr

Morgan Hill, CA 95037

Family owned and operated since 1960. We specialize in concrete side walks, city side walks, patios, drive ways, retaining walls, brick work, stamp color concrete, pavers, curb and gutters, foundations and drainage. Give us a call for a free quote!...

concrete repair (9)concrete driveways (2)masonry (1)

05/06/2021

Leticia & her crew were great to work with. They definitely take pride in their workmanship. I first had Leticia work on my brick entry and I could not believe how much work they put into fixing and cleaning those bricks. The entry looks beautiful. Because my husband was so impressed with her work, he wanted a bid to fix the lip of our driveway that was damaged. She and crew once again did not fai...

Description of Work
I first needed help with repairing and sealing brick entry. Later I added fixing driveway lip.

Category concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry

Work Completed On 04/05/2021

03/09/2020

It went well.

Description of Work
Leveling of concrete on and adjacent to sidewalk

Work Completed On 03/05/2020

06/20/2019

We had a great experience and the driveway and still looks good after 4 years.

Description of Work
They replaced the concrete of the driveway and to a new one, they installed a drain across pf the front of the garage so that if it rains we won't have rain water in the garage.

Category concrete driveways

Work Completed On 06/20/2014

02/08/2016

see above

Description of Work
I needed concrete repair on my front porch and had a very difficult time finding a contractor that would just do a repair vs. a whole new porch. Lets Concrete was the only contractor who was open to doing it. He showed up and within 1-2 hours, he had the porch repaired and looking brand new. Great job. So grateful for his assistance.

Work Completed On 01/11/2016

06/23/2014

Description of Work
Leticia, Jesse and crew showed up on time and handled the work of replacing my garage floor and other sidewalk sections cracked by invasive tree roots. They were very responsive to my concerns. They have many years of experience and had handled jobs like mine before. Consider them for your work.

Work Completed On 06/09/2014

08/19/2013

Both their technical skill in pouring concrete and the professionalism of their estimating and billing were impressive. They are small, but efficient business. When the city mandated I replace sidewalks at two different locations, I talked to a couple of contractors and they were noticeably better than anyone else Then when I bought a topiary form for for my front yard, I used them to pour a littl...

Description of Work
They handled 3 jobs for me. Two replacements of front sidewalk, one of those jobs including walk up to door. One pouring of footing for topiary form

Work Completed On 01/29/2012

06/04/2013

Called to make an appointment as I needed about 504 sq ft (8 yards) of concrete poured along with 2and quot; baserock compacted, rebar, 18and quot; on center, marble stamp, some color. Leticia came out with a measuring wheel took down measurements. She was friendly enough, took down my contact details, email, phone number. Never heard back from her, called her left a voice message that I had not r...

Description of Work
Come out to measure to provide a quote for 8 yards of 4" to 5" of concrete, 18" rebar on center, 2" baserock compacted, add some color and stamp pattern

Work Completed On 05/03/2013

01/12/2012

The company made an appointment for an estimate and never showed up, I hung around all day expecting them.

Description of Work
My report is brief, the responder to my phone call made an appointment for an estimate and never showed up

Work Completed On 02/08/2011

09/11/2011

The work was excellent. Leticia and family arrived in the morning, did the demolition, including cutting back some huge shrubs. They had the new walkway and step formed by lunch time. When I returned home from work, they had finished pouring and were cleaning up. Everything was completed in one day!

Description of Work
We had a sidewalk on the side of our house widened to 3 feet, and a step put in off the back sliding door.

Work Completed On 08/10/2011

05/23/2011

It was a 45 ft sidewalk. The work went amazing and it was great. She was the first person to come up with a quote and she provided the quote before she left. She gave me an idea that it might take a week for scheduling and I told her that I was willing to sign the form right away as I had to go to the city and she was able to let me in. It was supposed to be done tomorrow but she got the work done...

Description of Work
I used Let's Concrete last weekend. They replaced a sidewalk.

Work Completed On 05/21/2011

we do side walks, city side walks, patios, drive ways, retaining walls, brick work, stamp color concrete, pavers, curb and gutters, foundations, drainages