KMW Construction

Founded 2000 • With Angi since August 2016

I am a handyman for hire with over 25 years construction experience and hundreds of happy customers. I will do projects as they come up AND I also offer a monthly retainer service that gives you a fixed number of hours where I will come fix, install or build whatever you have on your list for - for a flat fee! I am bonded and insured, and have a huge list of trusted sub-contractors who I bring in if needed....

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

Gruber Painting

When you are looking for the best professional painter for your home or commercial projects, Gruber Painting is your quality contractor of choice. With over 10 years experience, our painting craftsmanship shows in our quality work. From small painting projects to full interior and exterior painting, Gruber Painting brings your "dream" home or office to reality for you. Call Gruber Painting for your free estimate today.

Offers by Gruber Painting on Angi
El Gato Painting & Restoration Inc

29 employees. No sub contractors. Specializing in residential and commercial painting. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. License # 711537. Additional phone #: (925) 838-4460 & (650) 965-3692. We are local residential and commercial painting contractors; we work only in the Bay Area. We not only make it a point to know our products and their applications inside and out, but we only use top-of-the-line materials. We stay current with the painting industry by continually updating ourselves about new products, by attending trade shows and by talking with scores of manufacturer’s reps. They tell us we are one of their most knowledgeable customers when it comes to residential and commercial painting.

01/08/2018

Very professional...did work quickly and competently. Will definitely use again.

Description of Work
minor fixes - sprinkler work and electric box fix.

Category handyman service

08/04/2017

Mixed, very mixed. The guy does great work, but he doesn't return calls. No I would not use the service again, I have tried but he doesn't return calls. Now I am using someone else.

Description of Work
Repaired storm damage to my barn.

Category garage builders

06/21/2017

On May 8th I contacted mr. Weinberg. On May 10th he responded. We setup a time to review the job. I needed a tub with plumbing installed and surround tiled by June 30th. I had family coming in for five days and needed that bathroom done. He viewed the job onsite on May 18th. He sent the estimate on May 24th after I reminded him we were waiting for it. We entered into a verbal agreement that he wou...

Description of Work
Tub, plumbing, and tile installed in a bathroom.

Category drywall,plumbing,home remodeling

09/13/2016

This was one of those projects that grew right from the start. I thought it was a simple leaking wax seal on the toilet but when Kevin got into it, the floor was severely water damaged and the tub/shower had been improperly installed or repaired years earlier. So the project went from a $100 job to a $3,000 job, all of which was necessary. Fortunately we have two other bathrooms in the house so ha...

Description of Work
Repaired water damaged bathroom floor and remounted the toilet fixture in the floor. Added bracing under the tub/shower, which was improperly repaired by somebody years ago. Replaced subfloor and linoleum. Painted the bathroom and installed new baseboards. Installed a new glass sliding shower door.

Category contractors,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,home remodeling,interior painters

09/13/2016

Kevin is the contractor that makes others look bad. Excellent work excellent time management. He always meets time schedule and budgets. I've used him many times and would use him again and again.

Description of Work
Remove and replaced bath room floor due to water damage. Replaced the flooring material also.

Category drywall,electrician,handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,water heater repair,deck cleaning,garage builders,woodworking,ceiling fans,home remodeling,sunrooms,driveway gates

I do everything from small fix-it jobs (e.g. installing a flat panel tv) to major kitchen or bathroom remodel projects...and everything in between. Send me an email and I will forward the list of my services right away: kevin.weinberg61@gmail.com

Major new construction, HVAC repair.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal