JET ELECTRIC

With Angi since October 2005

Dollens Electric Corp

Dollens Electric is a family owned and operated business. Our electricians specialize in panel upgrades, whole house rewiring, whole house fans, photovoltaic solar systems, lighting design, recessed lighting, retrofit, remodel and additions, electric vehicle charging stations, and electrical troubleshooting. Founded in 2005 we are a multifaceted provider of contracting services to San Jose and South Bay Area . During the past years we have added several services products to our offerings. We are now a significant provider of solar power systems to the foothill region of central California in Calaveras and Amador counties.

Dalcon Electric

We are an Electrical Contracting Company providing top quality electrical services to South Bay, East Bay, and the Peninsula! Dave Lee, the owner of Dalcon Electric, started doing electrical work in the San Jose area over 30 years ago. Then, in 1993, he started Dalcon Electric in San Jose. With over 30 years of experience in both residential and commercial work, we take pride in our expertise and professionalism. We always give you a fair price and can often recommend ways to save you money on your electrical job. We are family owned and operated company! We are also licensed, bonded, and insured! Give us a call today! You’ll be in good hands! Ask about our Angie's List coupon and senior discounts. Award winning. Certified Copalum Installers.

Offers by Dalcon Electric on Angi
Valley Heating, Cooling, Electrical and Solar

Since 1962, we have been committed to living up to our company slogan every day – The Home of Old Fashioned Service. That means reliability, expert advice, quality work and great service for our customers – and a 100% guarantee. Our entire team can’t wait to show you the difference great service can make for your heating, cooling, electrical, solar and above all, “comfort” needs. We sub-contract with licensed plumbers when necessary.

07/22/2017

I couldn’t really describe exactly what they did. It wasn’t a big job. I thought the price was fair. It took 2 hours. They explained things, although they didn’t fix something, they did something for me.

Description of Work
I had them out because I was putting in a bunch of computer controlled light switches and there was a few that I needed them to help with. I needed them to change some things.

Category electrician,lighting

11/15/2014

They were a little expensive but they did a good job. Basically, I liked them. They were on time. They did good work. They were a little pricey but other than that, they were a good company.

Description of Work
They put in a ceiling fan and some electrical outlets in the garage and they mounted the flat screen mount for the TV.

Category electrician,ceiling fans

06/16/2014

Not afraid to tackle hard problems, listens well and offers options.

Description of Work
Added outlets, fixed faulty circuits

Category electrician

05/08/2014

It is an excellent company. We have been using them for years. They are reliable, prompt, dependable and reasonably priced. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
I use Jet Electric for all my electrical work. I have been using them for 30 years. They replaced light fixtures.

Category lighting

07/30/2012

I have used them many times over the past 4 years. They are on time, prompt, polite, and neat. They do it right the first time. They are a company of total professionals. If they aren't going to be on time, they phone. I have been very pleased with Jet Electric.

Description of Work
We have had the electric redone and two water falls put in the back yard. They redid electric both inside and outside. They most recently installed our five burner touch top ceramic stove.

Category electrician