F&H Landscaping and Maintenance

Founded 2003 • With Angi since July 2012

We are a landscaping and maintenance company with many client referrals to attest to our quality service. We provide competitive bidding, and excellent Eco-friendly landscaping. We will almost always meet or beat any rates, without compromising quality or service....

K & K Landscape Services inc

We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of services that are customization to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfaction!

Offers by K & K Landscape Services inc on Angi
Greener Bay Landscaping Inc

GBL is a name you can trust, we get the job done right the first time. With over 35 years of experience, we know how to solve your problems and keep our clients happy.

Summer Sun Landscape

**Call us today for a FREE ESTIMATE!** With the artistic skill you want, and the professionalism you seek, Summer Sun Landscape will work hard to make sure you have the exterior you've always wanted. Call us today!

Offers by Summer Sun Landscape on Angi

06/23/2014

Description of Work
Very, very nice guys. Unfortunately the job didn't turn out how I had envisioned it. If you decide to use F&H, give them very clear instructions and try to be around the work site as much as possible.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,leaf removal

06/10/2014

I use them every week. When I first contracted with them they brought organic composed, fixed my sprinklers and cleaned up very well from what my previous negligent gardner had done. They really know their stuff and gives very good advice. They also understand my sprinkler system. They set the system and that is invaluable help. They do all manner of work related to landscaping and maintenance. Th...

Description of Work
Landscaping and lawn work.

Category landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch

Lawn Care Service, Maintenance, Installation.