Earthworks Landscape

Founded 1997 • With Angi since March 2012

2.9

Owner run and operated....

Method Paving

If you’re looking for a paving contractor that provides superior work, affordable prices and outstanding customer service, your search is over. Method Paving of Santa Clara has earned a reputation for all three. Owner Rick Pestana is a degreed Construction Engineer with over a decade of experience designing and executing residential paving projects. His background in analyzing materials used in the composition of paving stones gives him an added dimension of expertise. Method Paving specializes in paving stones and natural stone surfaces for driveways, walkways, patios, pools, decks and similar applications. The company offers the customer the ability to work with a single contractor throughout the improvement process. There’s no handoff between sales people from one company and service providers from another. The Method Paving team gets to know you, and the vision you have for your home, and can deliver a product perfectly matched to that vision. You’ll be amazed at the selection of colors, patterns and shapes to choose from, and even more amazed at the quality and affordability. It all starts with a call to Rick Pestana and Method Paving. There’s a world of possibilities that they can’t wait to show you. COMPANY PHILOSOPHY "A timeless, lasting project will be delivered. Our flexibility and willingness to accommodate change is one of the things customers love. We’re also perfectionists, and work on your home like we’d work on our own. By providing the best quality products, competitive pricing and outstanding service, we hope to earn your continued business and referrals.”

Landscape Solutions

Landscape design and installation. All phases (softscape/ hardscape). Owner operated. Multi -year Angie's List Super Service Award winner. Free design consultations. No subcontractors used. All size projects. New Sod Lawns, Hand picked plant selection, Drought tolerant landscaping. Synthetic turf. Serving the entire Silicon Valley. Fast turn-around. Friendly service. Fully insured. Accepting all major credit cards. Licensed landscape contractor since 1993. Quality-Value-Service. "Great landscaping designed to budget!" "The art and science of great landscaping!" Composite and wood decking. Drought friendly lawns. Drip irrigation systems. Redwood tropical wood and composite wood decking. Interlocking pavers. Retainer walls. Concrete. L.E.D. low volt landscape lighing. Drainage. Flagstone. Brickwork. Outdoor kitchens. Quality nursery stock planting. Firepits. Tile. Water features. Boulders, River rock. Pool decks. Pool Removal. Pergolas. Arbors Irrigation and landscape lighting repairs, Gates. ...and more! NOW OFFERING: "Express Build!" "Complete landscaping in record time!

Diamond Pavers

Welcome! We don't brag around about quality, because we let our quality talk for us. Call us for an FREE estimate. 1-888-610-1762 Or email: jargueta@diamondpavers.com Information we need from you is: Name and address: Best number and time to call: Project information:

08/01/2013

Installed a small lawn in my backyard with sprinker system over two days. He was easy to get in contact with and was on time each meeting. The install was straighforward and met expectations.

Description of Work
Installed 380 sq/ft of sod with sprinkler system

07/01/2013

This review is actually a revision of one that I made last year. The quality of workmanship that I am getting from the owner of Earthworks Landscape, Inc. has greatly deteriorated in the past 6 - 9 months. I am trying to get the issues resolved. If unsuccessful I will need to find someone else to take care of my properties--even though I have been

Description of Work
Takes care of the yards of some rental properties I own in Gilroy and Morgan Hill, CA

05/10/2013

This landscaper might be reliable if you live in at your home, but very unreliable when you use your home as a rental. As soon as I got there I called this landscaper and told him no one had been to the house to do the yard. The next day, I came to the house it was cleaned up but that's only because I called and he knew I was back in the area. While the cat is away the mouse will play!

Description of Work
This house is a rental and landscaper promised me he would take care of my yard, and I had nothing to worry about. I hired him to come every week In the summer months for $140.00 per month. However, in the weather time I cut this landscapers' time to twice a month for $70.00. However, I came last month for a visit to the house and nothing had been done. The yard was overgrown and it looked awful. My palm trees looked bad and overall foliage looked like they hadn't been trimmed at all. I called the landscaper and he told me he had been out to my house the previous week, but I know no one had been there for quite some time.

Category lawn service

Full landscape installation; sprinkler systems, sod, pavers, fencing, lighting. Full weekly maintenance available. Aeration services with fertilizer.