COMPUTER OUTLET

With Angi since July 2005

Computer Experts Corp

"If you are looking for a knowledgeble IT services, locally owned company with professional help with 32+ years of experience just call us" We Fix PC /Mac's and network issues on-site today. We are a Bay Area IT professional company doing MANAGED IT SERVICES, COMPUTER SALES, SERVICE, AND NETWORKING ON-SITE 7 DAYS A WEEK since 1988 as an accredited business with A+ record with BBB. We have a friendly, professional IT engineers and knowledgeable staff that understand computers and networks from inside out. Whether you have a PC, a Mac, printing, email, Wired or wireless, internet, router, hardware and software, Virus, data recovery issues or a complete network of any size you can rely on us. Always hire professionals not just anyone, it will save you money in long run. 7 days same fee and we will give you an on-site estimate upfront at your home and office and if you agreed then we will fix it same time. No hidden cost. Some areas we charge a travelling fee as well. Please call us at 408.866.5121, 650.941.4147 or toll free 1-877-232-5121. Most of our work is done SAME DAY as you call. Once you try our service you will always be our customer. From one computer to 100 or a network, we service them all. Home and Business welcome.

AIO Integrations LLC

We provide 24/7/365 computer support services for all PC platforms including Apple OSX/iOS, Microsoft Windows, and Google Android devices.

Offers by AIO Integrations LLC on Angi
All American Remote Access Computer Repair

Expert Remote Computer Repair, $99 (no additional hourly fees). 100% Money Back Guarantee! We repair both Windows and MAC Computers. All work is performed remotely by US Military Veterans who are Certified Technicians! Why take your Computer into a store when we can perform the same repair from the comfort of your own home? Included is: -Virus/Malware Removal -Browsers being un-hijacked -Security Evaluation -"Free" (Trial Version) of Anti-Virus/Internet Security Software -Complete Premium Computer Optimization, (Makes it run faster). When we are done repairing your computer, it will run like it was brand new. All of our Techs are Vets! We service the entire US. 888-246-9990. Alternate Email: bob@allamericansolutions.us Web Address: https://allamericansolutions.com

Offers by All American Remote Access Computer Repair on Angi

05/18/2007

I don t know much about computers besides how to operate them, but my computer works great now and I can see the screen. It only took them about 30 minutes to do the work. I thought it was pretty cheap too.

Description of Work
Computer Outlet installed a new video card in my computer because my old one had gone out. I took the computer into their office.

Category computer repair

07/26/2005

Technician opened the computer and ran a variety of tests. He ran more tests than I expected and couldn't find anything wrong, didn't charge more than the initial opening fee. Took a long time to figure out the cord was no good but they were nice.

Description of Work
Computer wouldn't turn on, cord was bad, finally figured out and computer was fixed.

Category computer repair

TECHNICIANS ON-SITE, COMPUTER REPAIR, AND NETWORK SOLUTIONS ON-SITE, OR IN-HOUSE SERVICE.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover