BIDWELL CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1996 • With Angi since June 2010

Bidwell Construction Co. is a licensed general contractor. We speacialize in everything from the smallest jobs to some of the biggest jobs. we are Bonded and insured with a California A rated co. certificates of insurance can be provided to every job prior to signing a contract. We are also members of the BBB with an A+ rating. And members of our local Chamber of Commerce. We currently are building a web page for customers to view us on Google ( Bidwellconstructionca.com ) and working on a Facebook page for you to view current project. I welcome all reviews that you provide for my company and please don't forget to like us on Facebook. Bidwell Construction Co. is owned and operated by Patrick Molina, all jobs are completed in a safe, clean & timely manner, most jobs are started with no money down, on larger jobs I use the progress payment method so payment is made after a portion of work has been completed & smaller jobs get paid in full on completion. We also except Visa & Master Card on smaller jobs. All work performed By my company is guaranteed. You might also try looking my company up on the Contractors State License board or CSLB type in my company name Bidwell Construction Co. or license number 728376 and find all current info there. I have never in 17+ years had a complaint or a claim and I am very proud of that....

Jon R Crase Construction

Jon R Crase Construction

Company has been in business since 1978 when Jon Crase started remodeling after stepping away from college. Jon Initially worked in the feild by himself until he felt the need to hire help, now some those same people have been with Jon for over 26 years. The company still does a lot of remodeling and also added restoration work back in 1980 where he is able to take a burned down home and turn it into something new and exciting for such a tragedy. Many restorations turn into a time to make changes and turn families back around to look forward to returning to their new home. It has certainly been a great business over the past 32 years now and what really is exciting these days is that we are now making new homes for our customer's children that are now old enough to own their own.

01/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK

CATEGORY remodeling

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired walls, rehung mirror and repainted restroom. | |They performed very professionally.

CATEGORY remodeling

My services include everything from small house additions to kitchen & bath remodels, no job is to small, framing, electrical, plumbing, ceramic tile, lino, decking, windows, doors & trim. If you need a project completed on your home don't hesitate give me a call 408-857-3429 Patrick I take pride in everything i do.

no commercial work.