Ac's Window Cleaning

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2005

Owner operated. cost determined by the job. no travel charges....

Resolution Gutter

We are a family business who are extremely passionate about the work that we do. You can depend on us to provide a high quality service at a fair and honest price. We understand that the future of our business depends upon our reputation and that is why customer service is by far our highest priority. If you are looking for a professional business you can trust, please call today to schedule a no-obligation estimate!

All About Cleaning Windows and Gutters

We have been in business for 5 years. We specialize in cleaning windows, gutter, power washing and Solar Panels cleaning. We do both residential and commercial. 3 crews. We are a family owned and run business. Call us today for your outdoor cleaning needs!!! Satisfaction Guaranteed.

Offers by All About Cleaning Windows and Gutters on Angi
Southwest Shine

Family owned and operated with a wide range of services to best-fit your solar panel, soft wash roofs, and homes, exterior restoration of all types, gutter cleaning, and repair, maintenance to protect and beautify your home or business. Our services improve the value of your property by 5 to 10 percent according to The National Association of REALTORS®. Our team has the knowledge and uses the proper methods to clean your surfaces correctly with our two-phase system and without damage, where so many others apply too much pressure to surfaces that should not be cleaned with pressure. We will explain the best process to you upfront. We follow Federal and State laws, the local water recovery regulations here in California to make sure to keep our environment clean and homeowners covered under EPA regulations (clean water act). Our solutions not only cleans and eradicates organic growth material but deters and helps destroy termites according to research and pest control services so a roof and or house wash not only gets rid of harmful and unhealthy organic growth material but helps to kill and prevent termites as well in an area where this is a growing problem for home and property owners. We customize our service to best fit your needs and schedule as we understand no one household, facility or customer has the same needs. With over 20 years of experience in residential and commercial maintenance, we have processes that get the best results!

09/19/2019

AC window cleaning did an amazing job cleaning all of our windows!!! I am so happy to have sparkling, clean windows after years of grime! We have a 2 story home with large, small, arched and narrow panel windows ... so many windows!! They got their ladders up and perfectly cleaned every single window and screen. I have to admit that we didn't clean our windows for years, so they had to do a lot mo...

Description of Work
Window and solar panel cleaning

Category window cleaning,solar panels

It was a pleasure to serve you and we would love to return and continue to serve and make you a happy home owner thank you very very much!

08/25/2019

I knew if I waited long enough, my windows would somehow, magically, get clean. I'd used just about every excuse to get out of it -- sun was my eyes, my dog ate my ladder (which was a totally legit excuse at the time), ... Lo and behold, ACs Window Cleaning service was discovered and all was well once again in our household. Our house has "the works" done today -- solar panels, power washing drive...

Description of Work
Window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, pressure washing

Category window cleaning,replacement windows,pressure washing,solar panels

So pleased! Another satisfied and happy home owner. Thank you [Member Name Removed] to you and your family for allowing us in your home especially those guys that jumped all over me. (LOL)

07/17/2017

We will only use Benjamin for our window washing from here on out.

Description of Work
We had our 50 windows cleaned by Benjamin and I seriously have to say they have never looked so good. Also, he washed the windows in 89 degree weather. That says something about his work ethic. His costs are reasonable and even gave us a 10% senior discount without our asking. Very pleasant fellow to work with.

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for the pleasure of serving you and your home Benjamin

06/26/2017

It went well. He was punctual (even a bit early) and worked until finished.

Description of Work
Benjamin washed my windows, interior and exterior. He also washed my screens.

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure!!!

06/14/2017

Amazing! Every window was perfectly cleaned and put back together! Benjamin didn't leave a spot on anything! It rained a few days later and he called to let me know he would be happy to re-clean anything that was rained on. Great guy!

Description of Work
Benjamin cleaned my entire houses windows (inside and Out) and all the screens too! We have 40 windows and some are as big as 10 feet by 8 feet. Its a big job!

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure to clean your glass, do it again and again!

window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, gutter cleaning, screen repair, pressure washing, bird abatement cleaning and sanitizing

High rise/sky rise/tall (3 story & up) buidings.

Visa, MasterCard, Check