Ac's Window Cleaning

Founded 2012 • With Angi since May 2005

Owner operated. cost determined by the job. no travel charges....

Rose's Garden

Resolution Gutter

We are a family business who are extremely passionate about the work that we do. You can depend on us to provide a high quality service at a fair and honest price. We understand that the future of our business depends upon our reputation and that is why customer service is by far our highest priority. If you are looking for a professional business you can trust, please call today to schedule a no-obligation estimate!

SANTA CLARA VALLEY COMPLETE SERVICES INC

We started in this industry in 1991 and are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of gutter services that are customizable to each individual project. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to building lasting relationships and guarantee your satisfaction! We offer gutter services (repair, installation, cleaning, and leaf-guard), pressure washing, window cleaning, termite & dry-rot repairs, roofing and more.

Offers by SANTA CLARA VALLEY COMPLETE SERVICES INC on Angi

09/19/2019

AC window cleaning did an amazing job cleaning all of our windows!!! I am so happy to have sparkling, clean windows after years of grime! We have a 2 story home with large, small, arched and narrow panel windows ... so many windows!! They got their ladders up and perfectly cleaned every single window and screen. I have to admit that we didn't clean our windows for years, so they had to do a lot mo...

Description of Work
Window and solar panel cleaning

Category window cleaning,solar panels

It was a pleasure to serve you and we would love to return and continue to serve and make you a happy home owner thank you very very much!

08/25/2019

I knew if I waited long enough, my windows would somehow, magically, get clean. I'd used just about every excuse to get out of it -- sun was my eyes, my dog ate my ladder (which was a totally legit excuse at the time), ... Lo and behold, ACs Window Cleaning service was discovered and all was well once again in our household. Our house has "the works" done today -- solar panels, power washing drive...

Description of Work
Window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, pressure washing

Category window cleaning,replacement windows,pressure washing,solar panels

So pleased! Another satisfied and happy home owner. Thank you [Member Name Removed] to you and your family for allowing us in your home especially those guys that jumped all over me. (LOL)

07/17/2017

We will only use Benjamin for our window washing from here on out.

Description of Work
We had our 50 windows cleaned by Benjamin and I seriously have to say they have never looked so good. Also, he washed the windows in 89 degree weather. That says something about his work ethic. His costs are reasonable and even gave us a 10% senior discount without our asking. Very pleasant fellow to work with.

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thanks so much for the pleasure of serving you and your home Benjamin

06/26/2017

It went well. He was punctual (even a bit early) and worked until finished.

Description of Work
Benjamin washed my windows, interior and exterior. He also washed my screens.

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure!!!

06/14/2017

Amazing! Every window was perfectly cleaned and put back together! Benjamin didn't leave a spot on anything! It rained a few days later and he called to let me know he would be happy to re-clean anything that was rained on. Great guy!

Description of Work
Benjamin cleaned my entire houses windows (inside and Out) and all the screens too! We have 40 windows and some are as big as 10 feet by 8 feet. Its a big job!

Category window cleaning

Hello [Member Name Removed], It was a pleasure to clean your glass, do it again and again!

02/06/2017

Benjamin was one of few the contractors who called me back right away and came out quickly to give me a quote. He gave me a very fair price and was able to come a couple of days later on the weekend to do the actual cleaning. I really appreciated this as some of the other contractors said they would be busy for weeks. He cleaned the gutters manually, which is what I specifically asked for. He did a very thorough job. He was at my house for 3-4 hours. There are a few spots he missed due to branches being in the way, but he said if I got those trimmed, he could come back and do those spots also. Overall I am very pleased with Benjamin's work. My only suggestion is that I would have liked to have gotten a receipt even though I didn't specifically think of asking for one until he had already left. He suggested I get the cleaning yearly after the rains, and I would not hesitate to use him again. I hope this will be the start of yearly service with him. He did such a great job that I am considering hiring him for pressure washing.

Description of Work
I needed my rain gutters cleaned on a one-story house as they was causing water to leak through my ceiling.

Category gutter cleaning service

01/20/2016

Ben did a fantastic job and went above and beyond our expectations. He was responsive, courteous and safe. He came out on a Saturday and started working but it started to sprinkle. To be safe, he stopped and agreed to come back the following day (a Sunday) to finish the job at no additional cost for his travel time. I would highly recommend Ben and plan on calling him again in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned the downspouts and gutters on our 2 story residence

Category gutter cleaning service","screen repair company

09/12/2015

I have used AC's Windows for many years, to do all the windows in my house a couple of times a year. I had Ben at AC's Windows wash my windows in June, in preparation for having wood shutters installed. In addition to doing his usual fast, thorough job, Ben pointed out an area of one of my large, dual-pane windows that was defective. I never would have noticed, but evidently the seal had broken and moisture was trapped between the panels. I've since called and the installer will replace that glass. But kuddos to Ben for pointing it out. I would not use any other service for window cleaning.

Description of Work
I'd had my windows washed by AC's Windows in June, so this service was to replace all the window screens in the front of my house. Ben measured, bought frames and screening material, then came back with three new screens, and installed them. I'm very pleased with them and the price was very reasonable for materials, labor, and installation.

Category screen repair company","window cleaning company

04/22/2015

They are the best. It was very excellent.

Description of Work
I used AC’s Window Cleaning.

Category window cleaning company

08/12/2013

Went very well. They are always on time and very professional. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cleaned all windows inside and out.

Category screen repair company

window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, gutter cleaning, screen repair, pressure washing, bird abatement cleaning and sanitizing

High rise/sky rise/tall (3 story & up) buidings.

Visa, MasterCard, Check