Neighborly Heating and Cooling, Inc.

Founded 2008 • With Angi since June 2015

"Reliable Service Close To Home" Our mission is to ensure the comfort of you and your family. We have brought the best in comfort control to Southern California and excel at providing our customers with highly efficient, reliable and affordable heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality products. Our extensive So Cal conditioning and heating experience has allowed us to identify the heating and air conditioning solutions which stand out from the rest. At Neighborly Heationg & Cooling we insist that the products we install in our customer's homes and businesses offer the same performance and value we expect ourselves. Take a look at our products and services, and let us know how we can enhance the indoor comfort control of your home!...

Denitza's air specialist

Hvac demos, duct jobs, maintenance, relocate and move equipment, Clean ups, moving furniture, hanging tv's All kinds of honeydo's. I'll do it for you just sit and relax.

Cooper Plumbing & Heating

Dynamic Air Services

Thank You for visiting us, Dynamic Air Services can help keep your home comfortable all year long with residential air conditioning and heating services. With a commitment to providing the best customer service and industry leading products, Dynamic Air Services is the HVAC contractor of choice for thousands of Southern California residents. We provide the following service for heating, cooling, and indoor air quality products:

Offers by Dynamic Air Services on Angi

01/09/2020

Unfortunately, before we knew about Neighborly Heating & Cooling, we wasted nearly $200.00 for the two big HVAC companies in Redlands just to look at our heater when it quit running. Moments after arriving, the technicians from both of these outfits started high-pressure pitches to sell us a new HVAC unit, trying to frighten us by saying our heat exchanger had a hole in it and we were going to DIE...

Description of Work
Repair of heater

08/30/2017

Great I was informed that my a.c. was doing it's job but it was just to small to cool the size of my house. So I am having them come back to install a bigger unit when I have the money.

Description of Work
Had them out to check my a.c.

05/01/2017

A/C working find now!

Description of Work
Replaced the evaporator coil. However, because this part is expensive, Otis performed several test to make sure before it was replace. I was impressed with his professionalism and good work. I highly recommend them!!

07/24/2016

I have been Using Neighborly Heating and Cooling for yearly cleaning and servicing of my home's heating and air conditioning system for years. Otis is always punctual, friendly, professional, and gives me helpful information about keeping my system running well. I have recommended him to my neighbors, friends, and business associates and they let me know that he did a wonderful job for them. He re...

Description of Work
Otis from Neighborly Heating and Cooling cleaned and serviced my home heating and air conditioning system.

04/07/2016

Through the attic and a few outlets I had no idea what caused the A/C and some plugs not working. Otis spend some time and went the extra mile and figured out the problem and took care of the problem.

Description of Work
After my tenant moved out , the A/C was out, He trouble shut and found and fixed it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Neighborly can repair service and install all make and models and repair or replace water heaters. repair or replace ducting .

we do not do duct cleaning.

installations only