John's Clean Up & Haul

Founded 2000 • With Angi since January 2010

28180 Walther Ave.

Moreno Valley, CA 92555

John's Clean Up & Haul is focused on providing quick high quality service and customer satisfaction. We provide commercial and residential clean ups and trash outs. We can remove that old furniture, clean out your garage, or help you clear out a storage unit. There’s no job too big or too small. Give John a call 951-295-9206. We're sure you'll be happy with our work. If you would like a free estimate, please contact us....

hauling (189)trash removal (39)dumpster rental (1)

10/13/2020

He loaded up his truck three times, full of tree limbs, brush etc. off vacant lot and dumped them at the waste disposal area in Idyllwild, CA. He and his employee worked very hard, and tirelessly. Seldom see people work that hard to get the job done!

Description of Work
Tree, brush, shrub removal on vacant lot

Category garbage collection,hauling services,dumpster service

Work Completed On 10/10/2020

08/13/2020

John and his partner arrived on time and developed a plan for which entrance to remove the Indoor items according to size. They were very professional and even took additional items. I had items stacked from the front side gate all the way to the back of the house and they cleared out everything. The price was very reasonable and took about an hour.

Description of Work
Hauling Furniture, old printers, patio furniture, book cases etc.

Work Completed On 08/13/2020

01/22/2019

This is the second time I've contacted John for hauling services. As always, he and his crew were prompt, professional and very reasonably priced.

Description of Work
Hauling - a room full of furniture, defunct gas grill, an old mattress.

Work Completed On 01/21/2019

12/03/2018

Never heard a thing from the company. Second request through Angie's list.

Description of Work
Minor junk hauling.

Work Completed On 12/03/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], I'm sorry, but I never received a notice that you had requested our services. Please give me a call at (951)295_9206 and we can set up a time to get your job taken care of. John

10/26/2018

The job well done. Totally cleaned and removed everything that we needed. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Furniture and trash removal

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

10/05/2018

John and his helper were absolutely WONDERFUL! John called me promptly. He listened to what I wanted done, gave me a reasonable quote. He arrived on time with a large covered truck. I directed him where I wanted items in the garage and he put them in place promptly. John is dependable, friendly, and professional. I happily recommend him. He is a 5 Star provided! I definitely would utilize his serv...

Description of Work
Garage clean and arrange; trash removal; tree trimmed

Work Completed On 10/05/2018

08/02/2018

Wonderful! They arrived at the exact specified time, and amazingly quickly got the truck loaded, including a cumbersome and heavy sleeper sofa. They already had a plan, based on previous experience on how best to load the 17 foot pool cover, and they even took some additional items we found in the garage.

Description of Work
Hauling away a very heavy sleeper sofa, 17 foot pool over, and miscellaneous household items.

Work Completed On 08/01/2018

06/23/2018

It went very well ... John showed up on time, and he and his assistant were quick and courteous.

Description of Work
They removed a sofa from the living room

Work Completed On 11/07/2017

01/10/2018

He showed up on time took the stuff, easy!

Description of Work
Garage cleanout

Work Completed On 11/10/2017

11/16/2017

GREAT! It went very well and I will use him whenever I need stuff hauled away.

Description of Work
I needed lots of junk from a remodel hauled away twice and John did it both times with no complaints and a great attitude! He is professional and fun to deal with and very quick to respond! he also i able to haul away refrigerators and appliances for a very fair fee.

Work Completed On 11/16/2017

Trash removal & disposal. Debris removal & disposal. Construction demo. Construction cleanup. Hauling services.

Ask for details.