Quality Piano Tuning

Founded 1987 • With Angi since December 2008

We offer in-home service of your piano. If your piano has been tuned in the past two years, our fee is $125 per tuning. Please see our website, https://qualitypianotuning.net/, for a detailed list of our training and experience....

09/14/2016

Ned Klein did a masterful job. My piano had not been tuned in 3-4 years and had just completed an arduous cross-country move from Virginia to Southern California. First, Ned tuned the piano and brought the sound up to a warm tone. I had him come back a couple weeks later to literally take the piano apart, sand off the worn layers of felt on the keys and adjust all the mechanisms. The result is a g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A major tuning and maintenance of my 50-year-old Yamaha Conservancy grand piano.

08/30/2016

Excellent. He was on time, personable, and very knowledgeable. Highly recommended. Not the cheapest, but probably not the most expensive too; you pay for what you get. Fixed the piano on the spot, he had all the parts and everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuning and repair

07/03/2015

Ned was prompt for the appointment, courteous, very knowledgeable, and helpful to me in my ultimate decision-making.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ned evaluated my old piano to let me know whether or not it was worth the cost of restoring and tuning it.

02/09/2015

They were great, they did a really good job and I would use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a new piano that they needed to do a full piano tuning on.

12/22/2014

Everything went well from beginning to end.  The phone was answered promptly and the appointment was set for a good date.  A price expectation was clearly communicated. Ned arrived to do the work on time, a proper estimate was given and the work was well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuned my baby grand piano.  It was way out of tune because it hadn't been tuned in many years.  In fact Ned Klein said that it may have never been properly tuned to the correct pitch.  Then Ned came back a few days later and fine tuned the piano.

CATEGORY piano tuning

Piano tuning & repair for home, studio, or concert hall.

Electric keyboard repair, organ repair, piano moving, piano refinishing

Check, Visa, MasterCard