Cragoe Pest Services Inc

Founded 1996 • With Angi since September 2005

885 Patriot Drive Suite D

Moorpark, CA 93021

We believe our customers are our number 1 priority. Each customer is a unique opportunity to provide outstanding service. We offer an unparalleled level of expertise that comes from experience, training and education. This combined with reasonable pricing gives us an advantage that can't be beat.

09/19/2015

Manish S.

He was punctual, said that there was no current activity and he would follow up

Description of Work
Reviewed the problem and gave an honest assessment

08/13/2015

mike N.

Marc was very professional.

Description of Work
spray exterior of the house for insects.

03/10/2015

Roger Y.

Dave Cragoe responded to our problem with birds pecking holes in the eaves. He was prompt and suggested a couple of ideas. Based on his research, the best idea was a particular bird repellent paint/coating. He found the product, sent information on the manufacturer and suppliers and then suggested that we contact a painter to apply it to the affected areas. He put in a bunch of effort to find the right solution for us even though it didn't involve his services. I will definitely call them for our other pest control needs and highly recommend him based on his customer first philosophy.

Description of Work
We had a problem with birds building nests in the eaves. He diagnosed the issue and recommended a solution.

02/16/2015

Stan S.

They were on time. They showed up when they were supposed to.

Description of Work
I used Cragoe Pest Services. They came and check and sprayed.

10/27/2014

Julia O.

Cragoe came out twice to look at our fruit trees which were showing signs of stress/disease. David Cragoe examined the trees, identified the problems, and gave us excellent advice regarding what needed to be done. On a separate visit his applicator sprayed appx 30 trees for ants with a solution that was suitable for fruit trees.

Description of Work
Examined fruit trees, gave information tree pests, and advice on tree care. Sprayed for ant infestation.

Category pest control, tree service

07/10/2014

Lisa M.

Darry and Dave spent a reasonable time trying to ID the rodent and find burrow holes or other clues as to what type rodent we were dealing with. They would not lay down bait unless they could specify the rodent, which made great sense. We'll try at a later date to ID the rodent so that they could remedy the problem. They did a great job sealing areas from rodent entry (exclusion). There was one A/C intake that was not easy to access but it was not a problem for Darry and Dave. Both were very professional and left it up to me to help ID the rodent and call them. They cleaned up after themselves. They did not try sell other services and were very honest. I would definitely use them again and thank you Angie's List for helping me find a trustworthy service provider.

Description of Work
Evaluated for unknown rodent. Asked for exclusion service.

05/27/2014

Bruce Z.

I saw this firm on Angie's list and read all of the glowing reviews. Since we recently had a mice in the house problem I contacted them or tried to. When I called the number I was told by a recording to talk to one of the secretaries; when I entered that extension it was always busy. I then finally entered Mark's extention, got a recording and left a message. Sometime later I got a call back from a women who took down all of the details I shared with her about the problem and then told me a service tech would call me in a day or so. That was over a week ago! I guess they don't need my business. Bruce

Description of Work
They never responded or came out to the house.

Category pest control

Dear [Removed Member Name], I'm so sorry that you had difficulty in obtaining service from our company. We never want our company to be perceived as unresponsive to our customers needs. I spoke to Darry who was assigned to call you back and he told me he had left a message on your voicemail on May 20th which I believe was the same day you called. In fact, he showed me his phone call log which still had the details of the call. It had your number, the date (5/20/2014), the time (2:59 p.m.) and the length of the call (1 min, 12 sec). That was the last contact we had with you until we received your report on Angie's List. Perhaps you never received Darry's message. We should have made the effort to call you a second time. However, some clients decide to go a different direction for one reason or another and don't want to be bothered. Darry and I both left messages on your voicemail today but have not heard back from you. The voicemail does identify your first name so I think it's the right number. All that to say, I wish we could have connected. I would still like the chance to make it right if you are in need of service. We would appreciate the opportunity to uphold our reputation. Sincerely, Dave Cragoe President

12/03/2013

maureen B.

I would recommend this company to anyone as I have received great service from this company.

Description of Work
Inspected and walked entire Avacado orchard looking for squirrel mounds and holes. Inspected front yard and shrubs and trees for squirrel runways and holes. He measured and applied bait and explained in detail how they would do monthly inspections. Answered all of my questions and was very professional.

10/21/2013

Bonnie B.

They were on time very pleasant. So far the service has done what was expected.

Description of Work
Sprayer for ants and other pests.

06/09/2013

Jaime L.

Mark was very punctual and very responsive. He called prior to arriving, which was very professional. He arrived right on time, explained what he was going to do and got right to it! We had bees that had made their home in the trunk of a tree in our front yard. It was difficult to estimate the amount of bees since they were living inside the trunk of the tree. But, Mark got right in there and found the bees had two entry points and sprayed away. After about the second day, we saw no more bees! I received a call from Cragoe about a week later checking up on the work - which was a nice touch. We will absolutely be reaching out to Cragoe again whenever we need any type of pest control. They are very responsive and professional. Mark was such a pleasure doing business with as well.

Description of Work
Removal of Bees

05/23/2013

Laurie P S.

Very professional, easy to make an appointment. The man worked very well with my schedule, he also discussed everything with me about the chemicals and the safety precautions. He stayed with the yellowjacket nest until he was sure that there were no more around.

Description of Work
I called this company to come to my home and get rid of an ant infestation. They also got rid of a huge yellowjacket nest in my backyard.

05/06/2013

Pam D.

They were absolutely amazing. They were extremely conscientious and responsive, they did everything right. Their pricing was reasonable and they're going to come back every month.

Description of Work
They got rid of some mice.

05/02/2013

Page B.

I had crickets in my master bathroom. I called a couple of places but Cragoe came out promptly , sprayed where necessary and that was that! The crickets have not returned. Very happy!

Description of Work
Crickets in my master bathroom for some unknown reason.

03/20/2013

Experior P.

It was an excellent experience. They were prompt, professional, courteous, set up extra traps in area where they needed them. They did a great job inspecting around the house and the backyard.

Description of Work
They set up traps for Rodent abatement.

03/12/2013

Andy B.

Great job. On time professional. Treated the Wasps the same day. Came back a week later to check and make sure the wasps were clear. They critters started sniffing around two weeks later and they returned to follow up.

Description of Work
Wasp removal from our roof and eves.

03/01/2013

Rama R.

Cragoe Pest Services Inc come for pest control. They are very punctual and very reasonable. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Cragoe Pest Services Inc come every month. We have a gopher problem.

02/11/2013

PAULA G.

Fantastic. See above.

Description of Work
The weekend beginning on January 25 was a nightmare. Late in the evening I realized that the ungodly noise from the crickets were in the house, not outside as it usually was. It only got worse on Saturday and Sunday. Monday morning I called this company and asked them to come take a look. I was told a technician would call me back promptly and they weren't kidding. I got a call from someone named Gary who said he'd be at the house at 3 p.m. Then, a few minutes later I got a call from another guy, who said he could make it in a half hour. Since I'd had to make arrangements for someone to be there, I stuck with the guy at 3 p.m. When I got home from work that evening, there was blessed silence. I asked the person who'd been house sitting and was told they came, sprayed, and left. I asked about the bill and she said they would mail it to me. That was two weeks ago and I still haven't gotten a bill. I'm about to call them to find out when they're going to bill me. They did such a good job that I don't want them thinking I'm not paying the bill.

02/04/2013

Julia O.

The owner, David Cragoe, came by as scheduled and spent some time looking at and talking to us about our trees and other plantings. He recommended against spraying our shrubs, because they did not show significant pest damage. He also gave us advice on controlling outdoor ant problems. His honesty won us over, and we will definitely call him if we have pest problems in the future.

Description of Work
No services were performed. See below.

01/30/2013

Vibiana S.

Because of the company's fast response I caught Mark while he was up in my neck of the woods. He was very good at explanation of work and what to expect. Went farther and identified additional areas of the lawn which needed treatment. He was really great. I have to wait for a couple of weeks to see if pellets work.

Description of Work
Identified the critters as gophers and planted pellets.

12/04/2012

John C.

I thought it sounded fair, so they got rid of my gophers in one stop. Good work.

Description of Work
I had a gopher problem and they promptly came out and gave an estimate.

06/11/2012

MaryAnn S.

They did an excellent job. They were very quick. they came very highly recommended from Angie's List. They also handled the critters outside. We had a gofer problem. They were very prompt on getting back with me. They were able to schedule someone to come out the same day. It was fantastic. I did not expect that. A lot of pest control companies don't handle gofers because they are such a pain in the butt to deal with. The owner himself came out first to look at the situation. He was very fourth right about what might be the source. It was a problem because they seem to be coming into our yard from the slope behind us that belongs to somebody else. They can only offer a thirty day guarantee. They had somebody out here that afternoon and he managed to put in the treatment. So far everything has been fine. We haven't seen any sign of any goffers. I don't know how long it is going to last but at least for the time being it seems to be doing real well. They were very prompt, fourth fight and no beating around the bush. The explained what the problem was and what the choices might be. He said if they did come back there are other treatments that are optional. At least they would try the most likely first and then go from there.

Description of Work
We used Cragoe Pest Services for a gofer problem.

04/13/2012

LAURA W.

I phoned them on Saturday afternoon and left a message, the office person called me first thing on Monday morning and had her tech call me about an hour later. He and another tech came about 12, spent a couple of hours working on my home. They were professional, on time and respectful.

Description of Work
They removed a dead possum from underneath my home and sealed off the entrance area the animals were using. They returned again a few days later to check for more possums and sealed some other areas for rodents.

02/15/2012

S. Michael G.

They only charged the trip fee of $50.

Description of Work
We used Cragoe Pest Services because we had a problem with wasps getting into the house. There was a nest of the rooftop that he found. He sprayed and killed them. He told us the reason how they could possibly be getting in the house because this was the second time it happened.

07/06/2011

Joyce T.

I highly recommend them. They always leave me a note saying whether the bait has been set on or if it’s been changed or not. They give me an update with each visit about the bait and whether they are changing the bait or not. Sometimes they change the station if they think that a change is needed to do that. Their price was fine. I’ve already signed up with them for the monthly pest control. I will use their services again in the future.

Description of Work
I used Cragoe Pest Services Inc for pest control. They come out monthly. I’ve got a little bait trap.

06/08/2011

Robert T.

Excellent & prompt service from the initial phone call to the extermination. Easy & quick!

Description of Work
Gopher control.

Dr Termites

Dr Termites is a locally owned family business. We are a licensed pest control company and specialize in Termite Pest Control. We are THE Termite Experts. We do not charge for inspections and provide free estimates. Same day appointments are often available. All our work comes with a full warranty.

Cleargate Pest Defense

Cleargate Pest Defense is your best choice for effective and hassle-free pest control solutions. We are an operator-owned business and out founders have over 35 years of experience in pest control dealing with all sorts of critters and rodents. We are committed to taking care of all your pest issues as well as providing the best customer service possible. Cleargate Pest Defense was built o family values focusing on honesty, integrity, and respect. We treat your home and business like it's ours. We accommodate a wide range of clients including homeowners, food & retail, to large commercial properties.

Insight Pest Management Inc

Insight Pest Management is a family-owned business bringing high quality service to the pest control sector. Insight Pest Management provides pest control service for all general household pests, termite inspections, termite fumigation and rodent control. Our services include monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly and one-time services. We also perform full attic clean-outs and insulation removal and installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Rodent specialists. General pest control. Landscape. Tree health. Pest control. Animal trapping. Bird control. Snail baiting. Weed control.

Termites. Bed bugs.