A-1 Carpet Care

Founded 1971 • With Angi since March 2005

24/7 Emergency Water Damage Service. Listing Managed By: WSI Local Search (888) 974-2396. Service Area Note: Only serving South & West LA County catherine@a1carpetcareusa.com Alternate phone numbers: 818-786-3600 714-778-2311 949-999-3461 818-786-3600 310-532-5011 323-931-1474 626-445-3072...

Kwik Dry Total Cleaning is a premier cleaning company that specializes in: • Air Duct Cleaning ($189 Special - Up to 10 Vents) . – Remove, clean & replace all air vent registers . – Rotobrush cleanout of all duct lines . – Mist entire duct system with sanitizing agent – Kills Covid-19 (EPA Certified) . – New custom-fit air filter included • Dryer Vent Cleaning . – Thoroughly clean dryer interior . – Rotobrush cleanout of vent line • Carpet Cleaning . – Pre-extraction of loose soil, deep clean & sanitize . – Dries in about an hour • Furniture/Upholstery Cleaning . – Deep clean, extract & sanitize • Mattress Cleaning . – Deep clean, extract & sanitize • Tile & Grout Cleaning . – Deep clean with disinfectant solution & extract • Wood & Laminate Floor Cleaning . – Deep clean & seal Our proprietary, all-natural cleaning formulas are tough on dirt but safe for your family and pets (no chemicals used). Our deep cleaning process for carpets, penetrates even the toughest stains leaving your carpets fresh, clean and completely dry in about an hour. For the wellness of our customers & employees – we take Covid-19 seriously: • Our technicians will not report to work if feeling sick (please let us know if you’re feeling sick) • Our technicians wear personal protective equipment • Our technician’s temperature is verified normal upon arrival to projects • All equipment is sanitized between project With over 20 years of cleaning experience – your satisfaction is our guarantee! At Kwik Dry, we stand behind all of our work. If for any reason you are not 100% happy with our service, we will do whatever we can to ensure your satisfaction.

Since 2000 here at Aeris we have made it our absolute dedication and sole goal to make our clients pleased. Pleased with our customer service, our professional workmanship, and our unwillingness to provide service shy of perfection! We provide all sorts of HVAC services like service / maintenance, Free estimates for new installs, membership plans, Attic Services such as insulation and radiant barrier, Roto-Brush Air Duct Cleaning, and much more!

Eco Grizzly is a family owned company who believes that the client comes first. Responsibility, professionality, honesty, transparency and client satisfaction is in our top priority. We care for you and your family’s health. Our Family trained team of technicians uses their experience to ensure you get the result you thought after. Eco Grizzly is a proud supporter of the United states military as all our technicians are ex-military soldiers willing to give it all for your satisfaction. As a family owned company who cares about the community and neighborhood as they are a part of our own one. That’s why we decided as a family to give back. When you do business with Eco Grizzly your supporting each part of our community. 5% of our earning goes to donation of your choice, be a part of the change! Eco Grizzly Chimney Services works in LA County, Orange County, and Ventura County, we will come wherever you need us!

07/25/2014

Work was done efficiently, and thoroughly . Pieces were late in getting done and required some elbow grease. They all came out really well. They were light colored, so attention to detail was needed and the company did not disappoint.

Description of Work
Shampoo rug in one room. Shampoo one 5-piece sectional and one 2-piece sectional, plus one ottoman. All were done very well. The technician arrived on time, was polite, and worked efficiently. I would use them again.

02/10/2014

The service from A1 was excellent. I used them a few times in the past, tried another company and then recently came back. They're just very professional and really care about the work. Rocky was very knowledgeable about the cleaning process. Overall, the service tech who did the job was fantastic. My microfiber upholstery looks great.

Description of Work
Cleaned my sofa & loveseat.

09/09/2010

They did a good job. Their price was reasonable for the work performed, especially compared to others I received estimates from. I would contact them again for additional work in the future, when necessary.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in 1 room.

12/12/2009

Came on time. Did the job as requested for the estimated price. Was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned carpets in most of the house. Cleaner was not requested to move any furniture.

10/05/2009

Description of Work
I have very expensive Australian wool rugs. They took them nad cleaned them beautifully. Even got out the red soda that the kids had spilled on it. AMAZING. I also had our couch, love seat and recliner cleaned. Sam Mota was the technician and he was great. He had to take the rugs and clean them, to run through a roller, etc. I will definitley use again. He also told about filters for my central air unit that they clean the ducts.

Category carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

Carpet & upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, carpet repair & drapery cleaning, commercial cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, wall & window washing. Water damage & spot dying

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express