A-1 Carpet Care

Founded 1971 • With Angi since March 2005

710 S Myrtle Ave Unit 501

Montovia, CA 91016

24/7 Emergency Water Damage Service. Listing Managed By: WSI Local Search (888) 974-2396. Service Area Note: Only serving South & West LA County catherine@a1carpetcareusa.com Alternate phone numbers: 818-786-3600 714-778-2311 949-999-3461 818-786-3600 310-532-5011 323-931-1474 626-445-3072

07/25/2014

Dianne R.

Work was done efficiently, and thoroughly . Pieces were late in getting done and required some elbow grease. They all came out really well. They were light colored, so attention to detail was needed and the company did not disappoint.

Description of Work
Shampoo rug in one room. Shampoo one 5-piece sectional and one 2-piece sectional, plus one ottoman. All were done very well. The technician arrived on time, was polite, and worked efficiently. I would use them again.

02/10/2014

Laura P.

The service from A1 was excellent. I used them a few times in the past, tried another company and then recently came back. They're just very professional and really care about the work. Rocky was very knowledgeable about the cleaning process. Overall, the service tech who did the job was fantastic. My microfiber upholstery looks great.

Description of Work
Cleaned my sofa & loveseat.

02/24/2011

Jean D.

Bad experience.

Description of Work
We wanted the hallway and front room carpet cleaned. The cleaners were very courteous and the hallway was very soiled (foot traffic) and I guess they over saturated the carpet. It took approximately four (4) days to dry. I called two days later and told them my situation. The lady was very nice and told me the technician would be back in 1-1/2 to 2 hours. I made a quick errand and was back in 40 minutes. On my answering machine the lady called back and said the technician had been there and I was not - so he left. I called immediately and told them that I was told I had 1-1/2 to 2 hrs before he came. The lady said - no - the notes said that he would be at my home within one hour!! (Why would I leave if this was true?) She said that she would send him the next morning between 8 and 9 am. I said that was fine since I was having out of state company that afternoon. No one showed up. I called after 9 am and spoke with the supervisor, Dave, and he looked in the notes and said that appointment had been canceled. He also told me that the technician said he waited over an hour for me (not true) and that he had been here three times!! I think maybe he went to the wrong address because there is no way I would have left since I wanted my carpet dried. Dave tried to get a hold of the technician and he would not answer his phone all morning. I want to say that Dave was very nice and he tried but I finally canceled at about 1 pm. I went out and bought Fabreze because my house stunk of wet dog!! My carpet finally dried after five (5) days.

09/09/2010

Gary H.

They did a good job. Their price was reasonable for the work performed, especially compared to others I received estimates from. I would contact them again for additional work in the future, when necessary.

Description of Work
They cleaned the carpet in 1 room.

12/12/2009

Thomas M.

Came on time. Did the job as requested for the estimated price. Was courteous and professional.

Description of Work
Steam cleaned carpets in most of the house. Cleaner was not requested to move any furniture.

10/05/2009

PHYLLIS K.

Description of Work
I have very expensive Australian wool rugs. They took them nad cleaned them beautifully. Even got out the red soda that the kids had spilled on it. AMAZING. I also had our couch, love seat and recliner cleaned. Sam Mota was the technician and he was great. He had to take the rugs and clean them, to run through a roller, etc. I will definitley use again. He also told about filters for my central air unit that they clean the ducts.

Category carpet cleaners, upholstery cleaning

07/24/2009

Chris C.

Placed a call to obtain a bid two weeks prior. Received bid over the phone without having to wait for a callback. Based on other bids, similar in price, selected A1 based on phone call with courteous customer service and ability to meet schedule. Called one week later to schedule cleaning. Requested truck mounted service. Day of service: The serviceman was on-time, however he did not have a truck mounted unit. He called the dispatcher and within 30mins, without question a truck mounted serviceman was on site. The cleaning took several hours and was complete in a satisfactory manner. The carpet was not able to be fully cleaned based on the tenant damage, however the outcome was better than expected.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning of a rental condo - 2bds/closets, Living room, dining room and stairs. Stain removal where possible. There were heavy black traffic areas of stains to be removed.

03/05/2009

Rakesh N.

We booked them about 3 days in advance. The person showed up very close to start of the time window. He called to confirm that he was coming within 30 minutes and showed up within that 30 minute. Did his job very professionally and left after cleaning up every thing to our satisfacvtion.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning in four rooms and hallway plus stairs

06/17/2008

BOBI R.

It turns out perfect. They put a conditioner on the carpet after it has been cleaned to protect the carpet from future stains and soilings to minimize excessive dirt.

Description of Work
I've used them three times in a row for rental houses.

02/22/2008

TRACY R.

The phone staff seemed neither knowledgeable nor professional. They did not know what a rag rug was or seem interested in me explaining to her what it is. The quality of customer service was unimpressive.

Description of Work
I called them to repair my carpet, which they list as a service they do provide.

Category carpet installation

05/04/2007

SANDRA S.

James, the technician, arrived within the 3-hour time frame they had given. He was very polite and looked at the stains, then told me it would cost an additional $60 to remove the stains because he would have to use some special cleaner with enzymes. I was a little annoyed that these additional charges were not mentioned at the time I made the appointment, but I wanted to get the apartment in shape for the next tenant, so I OKed the work. He said it would take about 1 to 1 1/2 hours to complete the job. After about 1/2 hour, he announced that he was finished. The carpet looks wonderful, has a nice sheen, looks like new (it is almost 8 years old) and one would never guess that it had been so badly stained. It is still wet, so I guess from what I have read that some stains might reappear, but it looks great now. Even if stains do reappear, they can't be as bad as the carpet looked before it was cleaned. I will use this company again when my carpeting in my own house needs cleaning.

Description of Work
This company cleaned two rooms and a hallway carpet in a rental unit recently vacated by tenants. Apparently the tenant had worked on some of his car parts in the living room and had dripped dirty motor oil on a section of the very light beige carpet! I called this company because a friend had recommended it and had given me a coupon from a newspaper for $79.95 to cover the cost of the cleaning. I also checked Angie's List and saw some good recommendations. I told the person who answered the telephone when I called about the oil stains and she said nothing about additional charges, but she did think that they could remove the stains. She was very pleasant and scheduled an appointment for two days after my call. The following day she left a message to remind me of the appointment.

10/14/2006

CONSTANCE B.

I called on Friday afternoon to schedule the carpet cleaning for Saturday. I fully expected them to be booked, but they were able to accommodate my short time schedule. The actual cost came in lower than the quote. Having had my carpet cleaned several times, I found the quote to be reasonable. Jose showed up within the first hour of my 3 hour window. He promptly went to work and even treated a stain that wasn't in one of the rooms being cleaned. I found him to be friendly and professional. I would use this company again.

Description of Work
Jose was prompt, friendly, and professional. The work was performed rapidly and I was satisfied with the services and the price. I would use this company again.

02/21/2006

MADELYN I.

I really don't like being told one figure and then having the guy "call his boss" and then give you another price after you told him the first one is too high. It just feels like you're being taken, and I think I was. This price was far higher than I'd seen on the reports and while they did a decent job, (even though dirt spots are reappearing, but that could happen, I guess) it all felt like an expensive hustle (and the complete opposite of the wonderful experience with the window cleaner (Brian's window cleaner)who was so honest.

Description of Work
They cleaned two large area rugs and two bedrooms and a hallway.

09/29/2005

GINA C.

EXCELLENT. THE TECHNICIAN WAS VERY TRUSTWORTHY AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. HE DID NOT TRY TO SELL US THE WHOLE PACKAGE. WE FELT HE WAS VERY HONEST. TOOK GREAT CARE IN MOVING THE FURNITURE AND PUTTING IT BACK TO HOW IT WAS BEFORE THE JOB STARTED.

Description of Work
CARPETS CLEANED THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE, MOVING FURNITURE AND PUTTING BACK, SCOTCH GUARD/ ALSO CLEANED FURNITURE. SPOT TREATED AREAS THAT WERE STAINED BY PETS.

09/22/2005

KARIE F.

THE WORK WAS DONE SATISFACTORILY AND THE PRICE WAS VERY COMPETITIVE. I HAD TO MOVE FURNITURE MYSELF, BUT WAS PLEASED WITH THE RESULTS OF THE CLEANING.

Description of Work
VACUUM, SPOT CLEAN AND STEAM CLEAN CARPET. APPLY SCOTCHGUARD AND RAKE CARPET. DEEP VACUUMING OF SOFA.

09/14/2005

vikas M.

VERY EFFICENT. DID A GREAT JOB. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND POLITE. THEY ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS REGARDING THE TYPE OF CHEMCIALS THEY WERE USING.

Description of Work
A1 STEAMED CLEANED THE LIVING ROOM, HALL WAY AND FAMILY ROOM AS WELL AS THE STAIRS AND LANDING.

09/14/2005

ALICE D.

I LIKED THAT THE CARPET CLEANERS DID NOT WEAR SHOES ON MY CARPET WHILE THEY CLEANED IT. THEY WERE VERY FAST AND EFFICIENT. I WOULD USE THEM AGIAN IN THE FUTURE.

Description of Work
THIS COMPANY DID CARPET CLEANING TO MY 3 BEDROOM HOUSE. THEY WERE VERY INEXPENSIVE.

09/07/2005

THE SERVICE WAS OK. THE PRICE WASN'T WHAT I EXPECTED. THEY SAID ONE THING AND WHEN THEY CAME OUT IT WAS SOMETHING ELSE. THEY DIDN'T TALK. THEY JUST CAME IN AND LOOKED AT WHAT THEY WERE GOING TO DO, DID IT, AND WALKED OUT.

Description of Work
IT WAS JUST A CARPET CLEANING IN THE LIVING ROOM AND THE HALLWAY.

08/31/2005

ROBIN K.

THEY WERE FAIRLY PROMPT. THEY DID A GOOD JOB, AND THEY WERE EFFICIENT. I HAVE USED THEM OVER THE YEARS, AND IT ALL DEPENDS ON TRAFFIC WHETHER THEY ARE PROMPT. THE CARPETS NEEDED TO BE CLEANED, AND THEY WERE CLEANED.

Description of Work
THEY DID CARPET CLEANING FOR 3 ROOMS.

07/29/2005

I'VE USED THEM BEFORE. I HAD THE SAME PERSON COME AND HE WAS A VERY NICE MAN. HE WAS VERY CONSCIENTIOUS. IT TOOK LONGER THEN PLANED BUT HE DID NOT CHARGE MORE.

Description of Work
THEY DID CARPET CLEANING.

07/18/2005

PREEYA G.

IT WAS AN EXCELLENT OVERALL EXPERIENCE. THE PEOPLE WERE PROFESSIONAL AND VERY GOOD. THEY DID A GOOD JOB AND THE CARPET WAS CLEAN. I WOULD USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN.

Description of Work
CLEANING CARPETS.

03/07/2005

THEY CAME OUT RIGHT ON TIME. THEY WERE POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL. IT WAS A GOOD PRICE.

Description of Work
WE HAD 2 ROOMS OF CARPET CLEANED.

The Magic Tile Company

The tile and grout leak proofing specialist. Call us today for cleaning , repair and shower pan leak service. All veterans get 15% off

Offers Coupon

Bright View Window Cleaning

BrightView window cleaning is a family-owned business based out of Moorpark 15years experience, We specialize in residential & commercial services including professionalism window cleaning, solar panel cleaning, gutter cleaning, and pressure washing for the Ventura County ,L.a county, Santa Barbra county What makes our business different?Every service comes with a 7-day rain guarantee - if it rains within a week we will come back and clean the outside again for you free of charge. We use only environmentally We clean windows all year round * Professional: Fully insured, background checked employees. * Superior window cleaning * Fast and reliable service *Windows thoroughly cleaned inside and out * Frames and seals wiped clean * Screens removed and hand scrubbed *References available from satisfied customers *Show covers (booties)worn inside home along with towels for any droppings

G & R Sasaguchi Inc

Established in 1994 & a Super Service Award winner, specializing in carpet, tile, floor, rug, & upholstery cleaning. CALL FOR QUICKEST RESPONSE TIME. We are family owned and operated, where we are committed to offering the highest quality of work and customer service. Respectful, careful, professional, and highly knowledgeable staff is our standard. We have always put an emphasis on honesty and satisfaction when it comes to our customers. We offer free quotes over the phone or in-home estimates, whatever you prefer. Our costs are determined by the job and we do not charge a travel fee. Give us a call for all your cleaning needs!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express
    Satisfaction

Carpet & upholstery cleaning, area rug cleaning, carpet repair & drapery cleaning, commercial cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, wall & window washing. Water damage & spot dying