Precision Door Services of Southern California

Founded 2000 • With Angi since September 2005

2550 Corporate PL, Suite C105

Monterey Park, CA 91754

When you call on Precision Door, you can rest assured a talented professional will arrive at your home. Our technicians are trained, certified, and field tested prior to servicing your door. Plus, successfully repairing over 1000 garage doors each day teaches you a lot. There is no substitute for experience. Call us now! Our phones are answered by a live person 24/7....

08/03/2019

Karen Y.

They were excellent, they know what they were doing.

Description of Work
The garage door would not go up and down. They fixed it.

09/05/2018

Charles R.

The work was very well done in a timely manner.

Description of Work
installed a new garage door opener.

07/10/2017

Jennifer P.

The night before our home inspection, my garage door stopped part way up. I called Precision Door who I have used in the past for service, and I was shocked that someone answered the call at 10 pm. They scheduled service for the next afternoon. My installer was Sergio Avila, and he was a total prince. We are in the midst of moving, and I had boxes stacked DEEP in the garage that needed to be moved for him to replace the opener. I started to move them, and he insisted that he would do it. Did I mention it was 107 degrees outside? Not only did he fix the door, he was so pleasant to work with, AND he walked through the inspection with the inspector to make sure everything passed. (He also put all the boxes back for us, which was totally above and beyond the call of duty). I am so glad that I called Precision Door and I am so grateful they sent Sergio to the rescue!!!

Description of Work
I needed my garage door opener replaced and garage door fixed ASAP!

06/26/2017

RONDI W.

I was charged $392 for 25 minutes of work. Parts and labor were not itemized; I was charged $98 per spring installed. Online retail price of springs is about $22 each. Labor cost of over $300 seemed high. Garage door would not close the next day, so my husband spent an hour adjusting the hardware to fix it. Recommend clients open and close the door several times to test out before signing off on the work. Also suggest that Precision provide more transparency in cost of parts vs. labor.

Description of Work
Replaced four garage door springs.

06/12/2017

RONDI W.

I was charged $392 for 25 minutes of work. Parts and labor were not itemized; I was charged $98 per spring installed. Online retail is about $82 for four springs. Labor cost of over $300 seemed high. Garage door would not close the next day, so my husband spent an hour adjusting the hardware to fix it. Recommend clients open and close the door several times to test out before signing off on the work. Also suggest that Precision provide more transparency in part vs. labor cost.

Description of Work
Furnished and installed four garage door springs.

06/05/2017

Wulf D K.

replaced motor and other parts, works great and much less noisy now. Great competent service, very knowledgeable and detail oriented technician. Excellent!

Description of Work
garage door would not open

03/22/2017

Wulf D K.

absolutely great experience! Called my problem in, got an appointment right away with a written confirmation, Tom from Precision Doors Monterey Park came right at the scheduled time and replaced the old garage door opener. Very skilled, fast, efficient, and friendly! Went out of his way to improve and stabilize the door. We're very happy!

Description of Work
garage door would not close

09/28/2016

David T.

gave me a 4 hour window between 12 and 4. No one ever showed up or called.

Description of Work
needed a new garage door to replace a broken, out-of-date garage door.

Category garage doors

Hi [member name removed], Thank you for your note. My apologies for your negative experience. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we failed to meet that objective in your case, Our technicians are trained to call their customers in advance to provide an estimated time of their arrival. In this case, the technician was relatively new to the job, became involved in a difficult repair and did not call. This situation had been an infrequent event for us. However, to ensure that it doesn't happen, we have increased our office staff focus on ensuring that the new technicians are communicating in a timely manner with their customers. I know that this does not mitigate the issue for you, but I hope that it prevents the problem for other customers. Best regards, Chuck White

09/22/2016

Edward D.

Terribly!! One of your servicemen was very rude to my mother. I was at work and had my mom handle the service. One of them tried to force her to sign the repair sheet for a quoted $549.00. She told them she wouldn't sign cause we needed another quote from somewhere else cause we both felt that was way too much. The serviceman acted very irate to my mother and stormed off even when we told him we'd pay for the inspection. he didn't collect that, so your loss. I was correct!! Today I had the door repaired for $205 including parts and labor.

Description of Work
Garage door repair.

Category garage doors

Hi, I'm sorry that you had a negative experience with a garage door company. However, our business is in Los Angeles and not Oakland. Best, Chuck White

06/04/2016

Peter H.

The guys were running behind schedule, and they did give me a call, but were about an hour outside the four hour window time they give you, so the scheduling could be a little better. But it was worth the wait. David and his partner ( sorry didn't get his name) installed a new garage door with a new liftmaster opener. They did a very professional install, and explained everything as they went along. They took their time, even on a Friday afternoon and didn't rush or take any shortcuts to finish the job. I think they were at my house around five hours. I'm very satisfied with the company, and the job the installers did. The door looks beautiful. I would use this company again and would recomend them highly. Great job guys....

Description of Work
Installed a new garage door with a new liftmaster belt drive opener.

Choice

Barak Lock & Security

Friendly, reliable full-service security firm and locksmith that has been serving Los Angeles area residents and businesses since 2003.

Locksmith at your Door

Locksmith at your Door is a 24/7 locksmith service that offers emergency, residential, commercial and auto services within Southern California. Our technicians are experienced, knowledgeable, and professional and can help you with any of your locksmith needs. We specialize in lock rekey, lock replacement and installation, car or house lockout, eviction, opening safes or vaults and much more. We will be pleased to assist you just give us a call today to schedule one of our technicians to come assist you with any of your locksmith needs. 562-552-2024

Offers by Locksmith at your Door on Angi

Commercial Doors

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Precision Door Services of Southern California

How is Precision Door Services of Southern California overall rated?

Precision Door Services of Southern California is currently rated 4.6 overall out of 5.

What days are Precision Door Services of Southern California open?

Precision Door Services of Southern California is open:

Sunday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM

What payment options does Precision Door Services of Southern California provide

Precision Door Services of Southern California accepts the following forms of payment: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover

Does Precision Door Services of Southern California offer free estimates?

No, Precision Door Services of Southern California does not offer free project estimates.

Does Precision Door Services of Southern California offer eco-friendly accreditations?

Yes, Precision Door Services of Southern California offers eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Precision Door Services of Southern California offer emergency services?

Yes, Precision Door Services of Southern California offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Precision Door Services of Southern California?

Yes, Precision Door Services of Southern California offers warranties.

What services does Precision Door Services of Southern California offer?

Precision Door Services of Southern California offers the following services: New Door Sales, Broken Spring Specialist, Broken Cables And Rollers, Bent Tracks, Out Of Track Doors, Sections Replaced, 25 Point Safety Inspection, Garage Door Overhauls, New Garage Door Sales & Installation, New Door Opener Sales & Installation, Noisy Doors Silenced, Remotes Programmed, Springs Replaced, Emergency Service, Tune Up On Door, One Piece Doors Repaired, Marantec And Liftmaster, All Major Brands Serviced: Genie, Craftsman, Acessmaster, Wayne-Dalton, Clopay, Amarr, Martin, First Udt.

Are there any services Precision Door Services of Southern California does not offer?

Commercial Doors