Glass Doctor of Montebello

Founded 1973 • With Angi since November 2006

100 W Beverly Blvd

Montebello, CA 90640

3 technicians. Usually require 30% deposit for special order items. Additional phone - (866) 318-7344. Ask about our Angie's List discount. Locally owned & operated. Additional DBA - Glass Doctor....

09/11/2017

andrea Y.

They installed the glass carefully and made sure it looks neat

Description of Work
Sliding door glass

07/05/2017

Alan D.

Perfect job - the tech went above and beyond to ensure that the door would function properly in the long term. He arrived on time and was cordial and professional.

Description of Work
Shower door repair: hardware replaced and adjustment

07/11/2016

Lisa H.

These people are wonderful. Professional,courteous not over priced and do what they say they are going to do. I told them I had bought a Angie's List coupon and they didn't give one bit of trouble. I would use them again and again. Very pleasant experience and fast!

Description of Work
Replaced dual pane window

Category replacement windows

01/06/2016

Cassandra D.

The whole experience went well. The installers showed up on time to replace the three windows + one screen. The screen on a 4th window had been totally shredded by my cat and I happened to have screen fabric to replace the screen but I just hadn't gotten around to it. The installer called the company and got permission to install my screen material at a very reasonable price. They were on-time, reasonably priced (I used a coupon), fair, pleasant and cleaned up after themselves. I was more than thrilled.

Description of Work
The first visit was to assess the job which consisted of a broken picture window and a cracked double-hung window. Both had internal grids. The estimators were very professional and made an appointment to come back to install the vinyl double-pane windows. They were so pleasant that I increased my budget to include a window in my bedroom that had fogged up and needed to be replaced.

09/21/2015

Vicki C.

It was perfect! The repairman was on time...actually replaced the glass on-the-spot! I was expecting him to have to return. The price was less than what Dominic quoted through e-mail...so that was good! I am thrilled with Angie's List and all of the excellent people you represent! Thank you...Vicki Coleman

Description of Work
Replaced a broken pane of glass in my china cabinet

01/03/2015

elizabeth M.

Very nice and punctual. I met the owner and his father who came by to measure stall door. Very nice people . Reasonable with price. I would recommend a friend to them.

Description of Work
Install

10/22/2014

Charles S.

The caulking around my big picture window was drying out and the glass had slid down so there was a gap on top. Vendor came for initial inspection and estimate. The glass had to be replaced as it was not tempered. Came back the following week and replaced the glass. Did a great job in a timely manner. Results seem great so far.

Description of Work
Replace picture window.

09/22/2014

Carole S.

Workers were prompt, professional and completed the work in less than an hour.

Description of Work
Replace broken window pane.

Category replacement windows

08/15/2014

Robert R.

This company Knows what customer service is all about.Great service. Carlos & Dominic kept me in the loop. If anyone of my friends need Glass work. This is the Place.

Description of Work
Replaced broken window

08/04/2014

JERRY V.

They were great! They responded quickly to my request. They came out to my home to complete the job. They sent one guy and he was done in maybe an hour.

Description of Work
They replaced the front windshield in an automobile.

08/01/2014

Ali M.

They were great! I had someone look at it before them and they couldn't figure it out. When Glass Doctor came out they were immediately informative and told me that the floor was slanted. They fixed my shower handle and to quickly resolved that issue. We were very satisfied with their service and price. They only charged for the handle replacement because he wasn't able to fix the leak. The leak will need remodeling.

Description of Work
I hired them to fix a shower door leak.

Category handyman service

john A.

When I called, they scheduled me for the next day. I was lucky because they called me back later that day and said they had a cancellation so they were actually able to fit me in that day, the same day I called! They came out to my home to do the service. The guy who came out was communicative. It took him an hour to an hour and half to complete the repairs. They weren't the cheapest, but I was most attracted to the fact that they could come out to house. I would recommend this company!

Description of Work
They replaced my windshield.

BOB M.

They did a good job! I dropped the vehicles off and it was done timely. They completed the work in one day after they got the parts. I have had other work done with them so trust them.

Description of Work
They repaired two windshields because the electric motor stopped working.

Jim N.

They came out 5 times. It went well! They did a really good job. They were neat, clean, prompt, and professional.

Description of Work
They replaced lighting fixtures in a house that I sold. They ran a new line from the air conditioner from the electrical box. They repaired electrical wires that they thought were faulty.

Category electrician,glass repair,handyman service,lighting

Gary M.

They did a really good job for us! It was completed in less than a week. We had slippage on the door after the work was done and we called them and they came right out to adjust that for us. They were really quick and responsive.

Description of Work
They created a costume shower door.

Raymond A.

I shopped around and they were the best price. They were a great value! The first glass that shipped had a manufacturer defect in it and they actually showed me the damage which I appreciated because I knew they were being honest. This delayed the process, but they have integrity and provide a quality service.

Description of Work
They created a custom frame-less shower door.

Nick R.

They did an excellent job! It went across two sinks, almost wall-to-wall. It took two men to put it up because it was so large and heavy. They delivered on the day I wanted and provided a quality service. I didn't have any problems during or after the service.

Description of Work
They put in a large mirror in the bathroom. The mirror was custom made with beveled edges.

07/21/2014

Alois P.

The person was friendly and knowledgeable. He came and measured and followed up with installing the glass a few days later. He was very neat and clean and left me with a sparkling new window. I was very happy with the service.

Description of Work
Replaced a broken glass in a window

07/21/2014

LOUISE S.

did a great job. they are my "go to" place for my glass needs. they are long-established and always deliver. very professional.

Description of Work
needed some custom glass shelves to convert old ironing board cabinet

05/13/2014

Onet C.

It was very stress free. They contacted my right away and came over when it was convenient for me for an estimate, ordered the glass and was able to install within one week in about 1/2 hr. I was very pleased with the work performed.

Description of Work
Replaced one sliding shower door and handle.

Category glass repair,doors

03/25/2014

Pamela V.

I called the owner, Dominic, who quoted me a price for rescreening our sliding patio door. He sent someone out the same day to measure. He called me with a quote the following day and I agreed to have him do the job. He sent someone to pick up the screen and returned it the next day for the price quoted. The screen looked perfect and the worker re-installed the screen and even fixed the locking mechanism for no extra charge. I have used this provider before to replace a large front window and to top wooden tables with custom cut glass. Dominic is honest, punctual, reliable, and his prices are reasonable.

Description of Work
Replaced the screen on my large sliding patio door.

Category glass repair,screen repair,replacement windows,doors

03/03/2014

James M.

He repaired the track so the glad door became smooth.

Description of Work
repaired the sliding glass door which was stuck

Category glass repair,doors

02/10/2014

Wayne I.

Both products look great and are very functional. Both products were available as promised. Customers should know that there are costs for a staff member to measure the job and delivery. I was able to save some money when I picked up the glass tops myself.

Description of Work
I ordered a custom cut of a 48"table top glass and a bookcase.

12/05/2013

Jean T.

He did not know how to connect the center piece for the two doors and stripped the screws and the whole center piece needed to be replaced. I called the manufacturer. They sent their own representative and the problem was resolved.

Description of Work
The workman was subcontracted to install door handles and the middle piece between the two sliding doors.

Category doors

11/29/2013

MARY M.

They attempted to cut the glass to the specifications of our buffet but when that became impossible, they proposed an alternative and it worked out just as well.

MICHAEL LAWRENCE ELECTRIC INC

With our strong reputation throughout the community, you can rest easy knowing you’ve found a contractor you can trust. Your electrical repair or installation will be completed efficiently and reliably every time. We offer our customers our electrical expertise and services for any of their residential, commercial, and industrial needs.

HDJ Electric Service

Coast Electric Company

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers by Coast Electric Company on Angi
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing Available

Install & repair auto glass, window & glass repair, window replacement, doors, store fronts, shower & tub enclosures, table tops, wall mirrors and closet mirror doors repair & new.

Custom leaded glass products, glass block walls & stucco style installation for windows or doors