Affordable Handyman and Remodeling Services

Founded 2002 • With Angi since June 2015

General Remodeling

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched

Affordable Handyman Affordability is important to our customers, therefore it is important to us!!! We are experienced in plumbing, electrical, home repairs, remodeling & water-damage restoration......ETC. Call us today for your free estimates! Affordable Handyman is versed in all your home care needs, service is one of our number 1 priorities. Affordable Handyman has been in business since 2002. All Jobs are guaranteed for two years in writing!....

Doctor Rooter Inc.

With over 30 years of professional experience, we are here to address all your sewer and water line needs that you may have.

HP Roofing Pro

HP Roofing Pro specializes in flat roof replacement and installing composition shingles. We are a certified GAF installer for their products. We have a roofing solution that can accommodate any budget. Contact us for a free roof consultation.

05/04/2021

Affordable Handyman has been a blessing. Jose is wonderful! He is easy to work with and very reasonable. Cecelio and Anita are very hard working and precise. Jose and the team not only finished the work exquisitely, they found problems that needed to be fixed. I would recommend them wholeheartedly!

Description of Work
Interior and cabinet painting, whole house floor tile, repairs

Category ceramic tile,countertops,handyman service,plumbing,drain pipe,marble & granite,interior painters,cabinet refacing

04/15/2021

They were on time every morning, very respectful and very knowledgeable. They were very neat while working and cleaned up so well in the evening you never would have known they were there. The work was beautiful, I won’t hire anyone else for future jobs. I feel that not only did we find the perfect handyman , we also found a new friend.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel, indoor painting, outdoor lighting and some wiring in the garage.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,electrician,lighting,remodeling,drain pipe,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

02/06/2021

They were on time every morning, very professional and friendly, they paid very close attention to what we wanted and made sure they did it the way we wanted it. They left the work area spotless every night. We will be using them for future projects in our home.

Description of Work
Bathroom remodel

Category ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,lighting,plumbing,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,doors

01/06/2021

Jose and his workers are great; they will even move furniture that has nothing to do with the repairs if requested. I seemed to have several shorts; all were found and fixed. All of my lights are finally working again! The roofing project also went very well, as they were able to match the rest of the roof; even though I had the name of the color wrong. From looking at the quality of the work; I t...

Description of Work
I had two projects that needed fixed. An add on room in my house had begun to leak badly; an some of my lighting was shorting as well. I called Jose for the electrical issues, and found out while talking with him that his company can also do roofing. So I had him do both projects.

Category electrician,handyman service,lighting,roofing

12/30/2020

The shower started leaking and Jose came very quickly to assess the damage. He showed me the leak and how the backer board had been installed incorrectly to begin with in the bath tub. He said they could patch it but it would start leaking again, so recommended it be redone properly. The tub and tile had to be demolished and everything replaced. He and his associate began demolition that day and w...

Description of Work
Shower leak - ultimately needed the whole thing replaced.

Category pressure washing,home remodeling

We are experienced in general remodeling, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, water damage restoration, flooring, painting, moldings, doors, windows, plumbing, electrical, roofing, finished and rough carpentry.

We do not do carpet, brand new roofs and we do not pour concrete.