Peter Kirsch-Korff

Founded 1988 • With Angi since June 2006

I build beautiful wood fences, decks, arbors, driveway gates, tree houses and more for homeowners in Los Angeles & Santa Barbara. I have been in business over 18 years and do all the work myself, building for one client at a time. Visit my website to check out my license status, see my online portfolio of over 60+ photos and read my design guides and helpful articles....

Omar Construction

General building construction and remodeling, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling, tile flooring and shower, hardwood flooring, concrete, wood patio, electric, drywall, editions, new construction, concrete work, Located in Riverside California.

Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc.

Creative Home Remodeling Group is a family owned business with a professional crew that has been working together for almost 15 years. We desire to enhance the lives of our clients by providing high quality projects with hands-on service and minimal disruption to the family environment, building trust through communication and attention to detail. Since 2000, Creative Home Remodeling Group, Inc. has helped Southern California area homeowners make their remodeling dreams a reality. Our experienced craftsmen and personal attention to every project ensures that every customer is 100% satisfied. As the owner, I personally oversee every job from start to finish along with my staff. Once a job begins, you can be assured that each day we will be working towards it's completion. As a member of NARI, I have pledged to live up to the organization's high standards of honesty, integrity and responsibility.

Offers by Creative Home Remodeling Group Inc. on Angi
Pacific Garage Doors & Gates, Inc.

"Contractors State License Board License Number: 886942 for Door Contractors and Installation Services".

06/16/2014

Rachel M.

I give them an and ldquo;Aand rdquo; on the rating. His price was great compared to the other companies. He did a really good job. He is just one guy who did the work and sometimes it took a while to get back to him which is I am aware of.

Description of Work
I used the services of Peter Kirsch – Korff. He installed a fence.

Category fencing

09/20/2013

Tom M.

We called and left a message for Peter, requesting an estimate. He returned the call that day, set up a time for the next day and he was here promptly. He told us that he would give us the estimate in a week, which we received via e-mail. He gave us a start date, which was about 10 days later, and started the project promptly, as promised. (We didn't have communication problems with Peter and utilized e-mail and text successfully throughout) He purchased all required materials, communicated his daily schedule with us and was prompt every day he worked. He explained every detail of the job and communicated with us routinely. He is a one man show and worked hard the entire time he was here. The gate took a total of 4-5 days and considering the quality of work, we thought that was pretty quick. The cost of service may seem high to some, but his work is worth every penny! The Quality of his work is Phenomenal!!! We could not be any happier with the gate that Peter built. Again the quality, precision and attention to details is top notch. We would recommend him for any carpentry job that he is qualified to do and would hire him again if we have any other job to complete. After the gate was built, one of our neighbors came running over to compliment him on the amazing gate. We have already received numerous compliments from many of our neighbors. I have read the previous reviews which highlighted Peter's lack of returning calls, etc. We did NOT have that problem and communicated via e-mail and text to much success.

Description of Work
Peter built a driveway gate. Spanish Garden-Entry style.

Category driveway gates

03/23/2013

Suzanne B.

N/A

Description of Work
Did not receive reply to multiple requests for estimate. Therefore, did not use.

Category decks

01/30/2013

BILL B.

Peter built a 5-foot high redwood and cedar fence about 140' long over a period of about 2 weeks. Since he works alone, this was a reasonable length of time for this project. He used very high-quality lumber and constructed the redwood post caps on-site. The final fence is beautiful and very well-made with much attention to details, and he was cooperative and responsive to changes as the project went forward. I will use him again for future projects and recommend him without reservation.

Description of Work
Excellent, old-fashioned craftsmanship

Category fencing

08/29/2011

Pia R.

Peter came to do the estimate for decks and said he will provide the estimate in couple of weeks. 5-6 weeks have passed. No estimate, no return calls. Regardless of whether he wants to take on this job or not, he should responded

Description of Work
Estimate for 2 wooden decks.

Category decks

06/24/2006

LARRY G.

Peter Kirsch-Korff is among the most reliable and creative craftsmen we have encountered and his prices are commensurate with the quality of his work. The reliability of his performance alone is worth a lot, compared to other contractors we have encountered.

Description of Work
Peter Kirsch-Korff builds garden fences, gates and arbors/pergolas. His website [www.kirsch-korff.com] is extensive and informative about his work and his prices. Peter is an artistic and creative carpenter and he is refreshingly reliable and focussed, as he takes on one job at a time, working straight through to completion before taking on other commitments. His work is impressively thoughtful and careful and the quality is evident. Peter built us a pergola, designed to our specifications with his input making improvements; he built us a gate, again adding his own touches and improvements to our design ideas [both are shown on his website along with many other works].

Category hardscaping

Arbors, decks, fences, gates, driveway gates, pergolas, pool equipment enclosures, tree houses

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal