Buske Construction

Founded 2007 • With Angi since June 2017

710 s myrtle ave #290

Monrovia, CA 91016

Specializing in, but not limited to, older home remodels and upgrades. Interior custom upgrades and exterior patios and decks. Years of Electrical experience and finish carpentry along with all the basics, design through final finish. We take pride in being true craftsmen and will always go the

07/31/2018

John R.

I've used Derrick Buske (Buske Construction) on a number of projects for many years now. I'm a retired General Contractor and very "finiky" when I hire work to be performed. Derrick has never disappointed me, quiet the contrary, his work has always been excellent and his pricing is always more than fair. He's a perfectionist like I am. He's a Master Electrician and skilled and experienced in all trades. He has done extensive remodel and repair work for me, several of my neighbors, my friends, as well as my family. I've always been very cautious about referring anyone as it reflects on me and my reputation; that said, I've never hesitated in referring him to friends, neighbors, as well as family.

Description of Work
Framing, Drywall, Plumbing, and Electrical

Category decks, electrician, fencing, remodeling, replacement windows, garage builders, woodworking, home remodeling

07/22/2018

Nick V.

Couldn't be happier with the work. Super reliable, skilled, and at a very reasonable price. Work was completed in a timely manner on schedule.

Description of Work
moved several outlets/switches, and installed 9 can lights

Category electrician

08/20/2017

ROBERT H.

No problems!

Description of Work
Derrick has done excellent work for me, I highly recommend him for any job you have. He takes pride in his work and is great about cleaning up when he’s done. He’s installed recessed lighting in our living room, installed our outdoor lighting, installed two chandeliers, and installed electrical outlets in our garage. Not being limited to electrical work, he also repaired our air conditioning ducts in the attic, replaced the subfloor in our bathroom and installed a basketball hoop over our garage. I’ve always been extremely pleased with Derrick’s work, definitely give him a call!

Category electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, garage builders, woodworking

Coast Electric Company

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Electrical, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Offers Coupon

Affordable Electric Service

Owner operated. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. Charges do apply for 24 hr emergency service.

Peter Taube Home Services

Peter Taube Home Services, with over 30 years of experience, specializes in Electrical Repairs and Installations and Handyman Services. No job is too small. We are competitively priced, licensed, bonded and insured. Our sister company, The Blind Spot is a premier blind, shutter and drapery, repair, sales and installation company and has earned over 200 Five Star Reviews and 4.8 Star Rating on Home Advisor. We look forward to serving you.

California
    CSLB
    Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Buske Construction

How is Buske Construction overall rated?

Buske Construction is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Buske Construction open?

Buske Construction is open:

What payment options does Buske Construction provide

Buske Construction accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal

Does Buske Construction offer free estimates?

Yes, Buske Construction offers free project estimates.

Does Buske Construction offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Buske Construction does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Buske Construction offer a senior discount?

Yes, Buske Construction offers a 10% senior discount.

Are warranties offered by Buske Construction?

Yes, Buske Construction offers warranties.

What services does Buske Construction offer?

Buske Construction offers the following services: Specializing in, but not limited to, older home remodels and upgrades, including kitchens and baths. Interior custom upgrades and exterior patios and decks. Years of Electrical experience and finish carpentry along with all the basics, design through final finish. We take pride in being true craftsmen and will always go the extra mile for our clients satisfaction. Communication is key! Residential, Commercial and Industrial Builders. Thanks for checking us out.