Aqua Care

California: Contractors
01/31/2023

537 Sombrero Rd

Monrovia, CA 91016

We are pool and landscape design and construction company. Our company does not provide any pool liner or install pool liners. We also do not deal with any fiberglass pools or fiberglass finish. services. We will provide our clients with our creative and best service, with any related pool and landscape projects and services. Proudly award winning....

pool cleaning (193)Pool Installers (54)plastering (29)hardscaping (16)lighting (14)deck cleaning (8)lawn & landscaping (8)drain pipe installation (4)fountains (3)irrigation system (3)tree service (2)

09/15/2020

Aqua Care did a beautiful job replastering and retiling our pool. Irit and Raul were very professional, informative, and sensitive to our budget. They also completed the work quickly. We particularly appreciated their honesty–they didn't try to up-sell us anything, and they were frank about how much extras would cost, and whether they were worth it. We always felt we treated fairly and were in goo...

Description of Work
Pool replaster and retile

Category plastering,pool cleaners

Work Completed On 06/10/2020

Thank you guys for the business. Enjoy your pool.

07/11/2020

It went great. No hassles. Work was done on time and with care particularly with the picking of tiles and stonescapes. Great care was given for every aspect of the project

Description of Work
Replace fiberglass with stonescape; repair leak at skimmer; replace tiles; replace filter

Category pool cleaners,hardscaping

Work Completed On 07/11/2020

06/20/2020

Perfect! They came quickly and everything was performed in an absolutely professional manner.

Description of Work
Pool repair

Category pool cleaners,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/20/2020

05/29/2020

Exceeded our expectations. Kind, caring, knowledgable and professional. I am a big DIY person and pretty picky. Decided to try the pool service the prior homeowners used and recommended. Have owned pools in the past and maintained myself. Pleasantly surprised by the transparency and quality of work. Even did some recommended repairs and an equipment upgrade that went well. Beto is a hard working p...

Description of Work
We moved into a new house with a pool and wanted to hire a pool maintenance service.

Category pool cleaners,swimming pools

Work Completed On 05/28/2020

Review for Aqua Care - 537 Sombrero Rd, Monrovia, CA - 38600680

05/21/2020

This business has been very professional and well knowledgeable of the equipment and overall process.

Description of Work
New pool pump along drain, clean and refill,

Category pool cleaners

Work Completed On 05/21/2020

05/20/2020

The Aqua Care rep came out once and looked at project. He referred a leak detecting firm, who also came out but did very little, just told me he had done many of these jobs and knew exactly what was wrong. I never heard back from Aqua Care. I called a week or so later and he said "I'm out of the area, I'll call you when I get back". He never called again. I do not recommend Aqua Care for this reas...

Description of Work
Find pool leak and repair

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/20/2020

05/13/2020

I started losing about 1" of water per day in my pool. A leak detection company identified the leak coming from a crack in the bottom step into the pool. Since the leak detection company does not do repairs, I found Aqua Care on Angie's List. Raul was able to swing by the same day and he suggested he could try to patch the leak with epoxy. If that didn't work the alternative would be to rebuild th...

Description of Work
Repair leak in pool

Category pool cleaners,deck cleaning

Work Completed On 05/13/2020

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate your business. Irit and Raul

10/15/2019

I think Raul is fabulous. He solves problems fast on my elderly spa. Really wouldn’t ever use anyone else!

Description of Work
repair spa leak

Category pool cleaners

Work Completed On 10/14/2019

09/20/2019

I have worked with numerous contractors and Aqua Care is the one I would wholeheartedly recommend and hire again

Description of Work
Irit and Raul, owners of Aqua Care, transformed the exterior of our house from a dirt yard into a beautiful oasis. They’re a dynamic duo. Irit is a design genius and Raul turns Irit’s designs into reality. Finding Aqua Care is like finding a needle in a haystack in a world of dishonest and incompetent contractors because they are honest and hardworking people who take much pride in their work. Their attention to detail is exactly what we were looking for. Aqua Care remodeled our pool, hardscaping, landscaping, and landscaping lights. They even added a putting green and introduced us to new ideas we weren’t considering.

Category landscaping,irrigation systems,lighting,plastering,drain pipe,hardscaping,swimming pools

Work Completed On 08/30/2019

09/10/2019

The entire experience was great. Irit and Raul were there with first-hand knowledge and experience every step of the way. They provided me with in-depth answers and advised me accordingly. Although, their initial bid was higher than the other similar pool companies I contacted, I decided to choose them because they always followed through, returned phone calls and texts in a timely manner, and wer...

Description of Work
Renovate an existing pool.

Category lighting,plastering,pool cleaners,deck cleaning,drain pipe,fountains,hardscaping

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

Pool & spa installation, remodeling & maintenance. Hardscapes. Irrigation & drainage. Planting. Low voltage lighting.

Ask for Details.