TW Overhead Door

Founded 2006 • With Angi since September 2008

Occasionally uses subs. cost is determined by the job. has been in the garage door business for 18 years....

A Dependable Overhead Garage Door Co.

We service and repair all makes of residential garage doors and automatic garage door openers. We have 2 very experienced and professional employees who have been in the garage door business for many years. We pride ourselves on our customer service and we back all our work. Emergency Services are available same during normal business hours, next day for after hours.

Offers by A Dependable Overhead Garage Door Co. on Angi

06/14/2013

It went really great, the guys were a joy to work with, friendly, knowledgeable and patient. They explained everything step of what they were doing and asking along the way for questions if we had any. We learned a lot and our garage doors are back working like new. Great Job Guys!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They adjusted both garage doors(single and double garage doors) reinforced both doors repaired the broken roller on the double door.did a complete safety check of both doors,system check which included reajusting tention springs, checked motors on both garage openers, recalibrated the motors and most important showed us how to changed the codes on our doors. They also adjusted remotes and outside keypad to work again.

01/16/2013

They were very polite, professional and prompt.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed the detectors on the sides of the garage door.

06/07/2012

There are no do's and don'ts. Tim did everything and more. He got the job done with attention to detail, it's that simple.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tim is a straight forward get down to business guy. He's super friendly and great to talk with. He came by on 6/5/12 and looked at and made a temporary fix for the broken spring we had, so that the garage would work until he had the parts. He was out the next morning as promised with his tools and a new spring, not only that he replaced a couple of the wheel rods in the tracks that were not rolling properly, tighten the wires and cleaned up the garage door motor track. Then he lubed all the points and it runs better then when we first took ownership for this home. He's very meticulous and always has a smile, that is what stood out to me( We even gave him a little extra because he was so quick and efficient) He will always get my business, and he will get referrals. We were just so impressed.

06/02/2012

Garage door spring snapped. Checked w/Angie, then called TW Overhead. I only had phone contact, but the service was courteous, fast and reasonably priced. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door spring replaced.

05/01/2012

It was my first time using Angie's List. I selected this company based on the number of reviews and the quality of reviews. I called and he was over in an hour's time as promised without hesitation despite being almost 30 miles away. You can tell that Tim takes pride in his work, is fast, professional, and did an excellent job. I would not hesitate to call again, and plan to regarding maintenance ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door had come off track and I was worried that the springs might be shot as well. It turned out that the spring were okay, and that new rollers were required in a couple of spots. The tracks were cleaned and lubricated, the garage door put back on tracks and adjusted. It was suggested that I might want to get the garage door opening slightly fine tuned to reduce wear and tear on door and it was agreed that I would schedule another call for that. I was late for work and was accommodated for my circumstances. Tim Wilson is the owner and serviced my garage door. He listens, is very cheerful, and you can tell that he knows what he's doing.

CATEGORY garage doors

Repair & installation for most garage doors, install firedoors & openings, does commercial and residential.