Richey Roofing

Founded 1992 • With Angi since February 2012

2845 E Hatch Rd #109

Modesto, CA 95351

Owner/Operator family business. Over 20 years experience in the Central Valley....

Resposiveness

roofing (11)gutter repair (4)insulation (1)

09/27/2020

contractor never provided a proposal even after physical inspection of the project property

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof shingle replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2020

I apologize if you were not happy although I did communicate with you that after inspecting the residence that I was unable to bid the work at this time.

01/06/2019

Johnny was EXTREMELY responsive and aware of the time sensitivity. He kept his promises. As of yet, it hasn't rained to verify no more leaking, but he backed his work for 2 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an emergency tile roof leak that resulted in water damage to an exterior wall and bedroom flooring. Needed them to fix the leak so could move forward in restoration, and it was in the time frame right before Christmas.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2018

10/06/2018

This company might very well be the best roofer in town. My review is not about his work as a roofer. No money was exchanged between the two of us. We scheduled an appointment for an estimate. He did not show up, after we blocked out the entire morning for him. No phone call, nothing. So, I called him. He apologized and asked to reschedule, and I obliged for a new appointment a week later. Again, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2018

06/14/2018

We just got a new roof. The original roof of wood shake shingles was 35+ years old, and looking very shabby. Every time there was a wind, we’d find shingles or pieces of shingles in our yard. We got estimates and “interviewed” several roofing contractors from Angie’s list. The reps from all the companies were nice and knowledgeable, but John Richey stood out. He was professional, thorough, took us...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace wood shingle roof.

CATEGORY gutter repair,insulation,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

09/25/2017

I had no problems with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did repairs to my roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

03/03/2017

It didn't, but they will stay on my list.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trying to get someone to come out and estimate a gutter replacement. Young lady who answered was very courteous and professional and informed me that they sub out the gutter install. They only handle cleaning themselves. She is putting me in contact with the sub.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2017

01/11/2017

In spite of what it says here on Angie's List I was informed by this company that they do NOT just do gutters??!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter repair/replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2017

11/08/2016

they never called me back for an estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2016

04/21/2016

They did the job remotely as this is our second house in CA and we are in IL now.  They kept us up to date and quoted exactly what they charged.  Very helpful and even helped with setting up an additional security camera, running the wire across the length of the roof so I didn't have to crawl in the attic. Job came out great per the neighbors and the pictures they sent.  Would use them again if w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tore off old cedar shingles, resheathed, replaced fireplace rotting section, new shingles, added attic insulation, new gutters and lots of help with color choices.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2016

03/15/2016

CATEGORY roofing

Residential Re-Roofing, New Roof, Roof Inspections/Roof Certifications.

Currently not able to accept any roofing repairs at this time.

Check, Financing Available