OLIVEIRA CONSTRUCTION

Founded 1981 • With Angi since June 2010

4.3

We are a licneced, bonded and insured and work with business owners , cities, schools as well as private home owners....

Ultimate Concrete

At Ultimate Concrete our focus is on personalized service and quality craftsmanship. From large scale commercial work to highly detailed residential work. Ultimate Concrete is here to help all residential, commercial and agricultural owners with their concrete needs, our specialty is in driveway removal and replacements.

New Gen Concrete Inc

Viss Construction

General building contractor who currently works independently and is looking to grow business to hire one employee. I do mostly carpentry and cabinet making my self. I do perform other trades depending on how much there is. I have good dependable subcontractors that I call when necessary. Depending on the size of the job, I ask for down payment and progress payments or may just wait to bill the job once it is complete.

11/17/2015

Description of Work
Concrete work & a gate. The owner & workers did half a** work, cut corners on hinges & hardware. Split the boards they bolted the hinges for the gate. 40% of the hinge bolts we're missing and or different sizes. When I called the owner back to fix all the problems he got nasty with me & told me that I don't know anything about fences & he's a pro. He came back & argued with me about doing the re-do to get the gate fixed to my satisfaction. All said & done there is still missing bolts on the hinges & the gate won't close properly. I would never use this rude, unprofessional contractor ever again!!!!!!!!!!

Category concrete repair,fencing

04/30/2015

Description of Work
Fine job completed earlier than promised

04/22/2015

Was on time and completed job as promised

Description of Work
constructed 1600sq.ft. driveway

12/19/2014

Description of Work
Replaced Redwood fence and gate with locking mechanism.

09/30/2013

Just a survey/estimate at this point.

Description of Work
Gave an estimate on the job. Was a very fair price.

02/07/2012

They were awesome. They are knowledgeable, prompt and cleaned up after themselves.

Description of Work
They poured a cement slab for our deck.

Category concrete repair,wells

07/06/2011

Overall work completed professionally, promptly and we felt we more than got our money's worth.

Description of Work
I called and the contractor came out the same day with a quote and great ideas for a drainage problem we had. We had a french drain and approx 15'x16' cement slab placed in our back yard.We were very pleased with the quality of work done. Beautiful job. They were very respectful and cleaned the site up promptly. We loved the lead man Carlos, He was meticulous with our concrete pour and had a very cheerful and friendly attitude. Quote and patio completed within one week.We kept their card and will definitely recommend and utilize this company again.

Category concrete repair

Concrete flat work, concrete removal, patios, driveways, block walls, brick, stamped and color pool decking and fencing, curbing, concrete repair

NA