McCain Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

Young construction company starting out. Doing everything from framing to painting. Love to do all the projects that need done around your house....

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Keathley Quality Painting

As the owner of Keathley Quality Painting, I can assure a positive experience with my company to all my customers. I can promise you will be thrilled to see your decor vision fulfilled. I am a Painting Contractor with over 20 years of painting experience. I stay up-to-date on the latest paint products and techniques for paint applications. I have a positive approach, always helpful, and enthusiastic on all my jobs big or small. If difficulties arise, I will rise to the challenge and focus on solutions that meet my clientele’s needs & desires. We start every job as scheduled,effectively man the job with skilled employees, not subcontractors, and finish every job in a timely manner. We believe in planning your work and then working your plan. We're setting the standard for the painting and decorating industry by providing our clients quality products, professional service, and unsurpassed knowledge with the very highest degree of integrity. We know the meaning of quality work and upon completion, myself and the customer, inspect every job together.

I & J Power Wash

Specializing in PRESSURE WASHING AND SOFT WASHING! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! Pressure wash ..solar panel's cleaning ..driveways ..moldy roofs

01/20/2016

They never returned the calls

Description of Work
They never returned the calls

Category remodeling

07/01/2013

I was happy with all the work that was done.

Description of Work
Take out old dishwasher , install new dishwasher ; replace shut-off valves with new gate valves plus install new water hoses from valves to dishwasher. We had twelve hardwood boards that where damaged because of water that leaked from the dishwasher. Floor boards where replaced after floor was dried.

Category decks,remodeling

06/19/2013

It was a good bid and he would have been a competent contractor. It seemed they're reliable, they showed up the correct time, honest, I can't tell you all 'cause I didn't make any transactions with him but from the little that I exchanged with him, I'd say he's a very competent contractor.

Description of Work
I talked to McCain Construction but I ended up not using them. It was for residing and re-windowing some apartments.

Category siding,replacement windows

04/26/2012

We called him out for an estimate and he came out the very next day to assess the bathroom. He was on time, courteous and very thorough with this estimate. We were satisfied with the quote and called him a bit later to schedule. He was on time for the appointment and he and co-worker did an excellent job tiling the bathroom. We felt that they went above and beyond in making it look nice and finish...

Description of Work
We had tile put in our bathroom water room and vanity area where there once was carpet. New baseboards were also installed and painted.

Category decks,flooring contractor,remodeling

Bathroom remodels, painting, framing, electrical, plumbing