McCain Construction

Founded 2010 • With Angi since November 2011

P. O. Box 577231

Modesto, CA 95357

Young construction company starting out. Doing everything from framing to painting. Love to do all the projects that need done around your house.

01/20/2016

Christina M.

They never returned the calls

Description of Work
They never returned the calls

Category remodeling

07/01/2013

Hector R.

I was happy with all the work that was done.

Description of Work
Take out old dishwasher , install new dishwasher ; replace shut-off valves with new gate valves plus install new water hoses from valves to dishwasher. We had twelve hardwood boards that where damaged because of water that leaked from the dishwasher. Floor boards where replaced after floor was dried.

Category decks, remodeling

06/19/2013

dale J.

It was a good bid and he would have been a competent contractor. It seemed they're reliable, they showed up the correct time, honest, I can't tell you all 'cause I didn't make any transactions with him but from the little that I exchanged with him, I'd say he's a very competent contractor.

Description of Work
I talked to McCain Construction but I ended up not using them. It was for residing and re-windowing some apartments.

Category siding, replacement windows

04/26/2012

Nick S.

We called him out for an estimate and he came out the very next day to assess the bathroom. He was on time, courteous and very thorough with this estimate. We were satisfied with the quote and called him a bit later to schedule. He was on time for the appointment and he and co-worker did an excellent job tiling the bathroom. We felt that they went above and beyond in making it look nice and finishing the details. They were very easy to talk to and made sure to protect the areas they were working in. They cleaned up the job like they were never here. When he left he made sure we would call if we had any issues or questions. We were thrilled with the job performed and will definitely use him in the future for other projects.

Description of Work
We had tile put in our bathroom water room and vanity area where there once was carpet. New baseboards were also installed and painted.

Category decks, flooring contractor, remodeling

Tracy Lennon Painting

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Award 2022
    Outdoor Tidy Up Team

Outdoor Tidy Up Team (O.T.T.) is committed to providing excellent customer service. We provide concrete cleaning services, window cleaning services, and gutter/solar panel cleaning services. We also accept special requests which are accepted on a case by case basis. O.T.T. does everything but landscaping. Please fill out a quote request if you are ready and we will be happy to get you on the schedule today!

Award 2022
    Aderholt Drywall

I am proud to be a third generation Aderholt Drywall Contractor here in the Central Valley! Our company is committed to doing quality work, being reliable, and having integrity. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to help you get your particular task or project finished in a timely manner. We look forward to earning your business! Call us today at (209) 872-3006. My Family History: I have been a Drywall contractor for 20+ years, but have been working in this trade since I was about five years old. My father would bring me to work with him on Saturdays to learn to hammer nails at the bottom of the sheets, and to clear out the left over pieces of sheetrock from the house. My fathers father (grandpa) was one of the Central Valleys pioneers of the drywall trade. He used to lathe and plaster (Stucco) the inside of the houses, and then the do the outside. When Drywall came to the Bay Area he realized that it would revolutionize the building industry, and he also realized that he could either work on the outside doing stucco or inside doing drywall... so he chose to work in the shade!

Bathroom remodels, painting, framing, electrical, plumbing