Keathley Quality Painting

Founded 2004 • With Angi since November 2019

As the owner of Keathley Quality Painting, I can assure a positive experience with my company to all my customers. I can promise you will be thrilled to see your decor vision fulfilled. I am a Painting Contractor with over 20 years of painting experience. I stay up-to-date on the latest paint

A Service Provider's profile image

interior painting (54)house painting (22)stucco (4)drywall (3)pressure washing (2)deck cleaning (2)plastering (2)handyman (2)water damage restoration (1)wallpaper removal (1)

10/06/2022

Ronny S.

Jayson and Jay are totally professional, pleasant, and great to work with. They always called or texted prior to arriving and were always on time. They really care about customer satisfaction and attention to detail, and it shows in their excellent workmanship. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a top-quality job done with extreme care.

Description of Work
Interior drywall repair and painting. Exterior stucco repair and painting.

Category drywall, stucco, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/04/2022

06/16/2022

Andrew I.

Jay and Jason are very professional and really good at what they do. I originally hired them to do interior painting, since then they have fixed our dry rot, put in an attic ladder and floor, various electrical work, built an enclosure above our closet, and painted our kitchen cabinets. Everything they do is done professionally and per the quote. They are there when they say they will be and complete the job as stated. they are perfectionists which is exactly what you should be looking for

Description of Work
Originally Painting

Category handyman service, remodeling, house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 06/16/2022

07/16/2020

Alice K.

I have already recommended them to my grandson. They always answered questions, returned calls and have the best personalities ever. Their recommendations were right on for what I wanted. I would recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Interior painting, including closets and doors

Category deck cleaning

Work Completed On 06/19/2020

02/06/2020

Jay H.

He did fine, he did a nice job. He's very pleasant to talk to and look everything in my house.

Description of Work
They did interior painting.

Work Completed On 10/15/2019

02/06/2020

Amie E.

It was phenomenal and wonderful. They did great. The customer service was outstanding, able to answer all my questions, very polite, set up a good time, did everything we wanted them to do, and provided a good estimate.

Description of Work
They did interior painting.

Work Completed On 10/05/2019

02/05/2020

Tony C.

They are excellent and the agency approved the service right away. I will used them again.

Description of Work
They did a general remodeling of my rental property.

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 02/11/2019

02/04/2020

Eric V.

It went really well and I'm very happy with the quality of work.

Description of Work
They painted the interior and exterior of my home.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 12/11/2019

11/30/2010

Alan R.

Didn't want to wait so we hired another painter.

Description of Work
I called and left a message. He told me right up front that he was 5 weeks out. I didn't want to wait but during our conversation about what I wanted, he gave me great advice on some things I had not thought about previously. He was very nice.

Category house painters, interior painters

Work Completed On 10/27/2010

10/29/2010

Robyn W.

These guys are real painters. They didn't take shortcuts with anything, and my house now just blows away all of the other houses on my street. They took care of every detail, including the use of multiple colors and stains and were meticulous in the way everything was applied. Moreover, they were extremely polite and helpful throughout the process. Eduardo, the foreman, was easy to talk to, and was more than happy to explain whatever his guys were doing in detail. And the men who worked with him always made me feel at ease. It can be overwhelming to have people at your house all week (especially when you work at home), but Jason, Eduardo, et al, made the experience an enjoyable one. And I can't wait to have them paint my interior! In other words, I highly recommend these painters and am thrilled with both the process and the results. A++++++

Description of Work
They painted the exterior of my Craftsman house, which is made of wood and has a lot of detail.

Work Completed On 10/25/2010

07/13/2010

R Benjamin S.

Fabulous work. Incredibly professional and punctual. Jason personally consults with the client and gives them fair and honest advice and estimates. His staff is as professional and hard-working as he is. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Painted interior of one bedroom condo. All walls, but no ceilings or trim.

Work Completed On 06/30/2010

07/08/2010

Maryalice B.

His team did a great job prepping before painting. They were neat, thorough and were detail oriented. They answered my questions and were very knowledgeable and patient as I decided what I wanted. The house looks beautiful and I am very pleased with their work. I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
He painted the interior of our 1950 house. He painted the walls, ceilings and cabinets.

Work Completed On 06/27/2010

07/06/2010

Christine C.

We aren?t going to use their services to get the work done. We chose another company to get the work done. Their responsiveness was good. We wouldn?t use their services in the future.

Description of Work
We received an estimate from Jason V Keathley Quality Painting in the last week for a painting job.

Work Completed On 06/29/2010

07/01/2010

Matt E.

They did a really good job of prepping, patching drywall, putting down protective cloth, masking trim, and caulking. They were very efficient and courteous. I was very pleased with the quality of the work and it was a reasonable price. I would certainly call them again.

Description of Work
They painted the interior of my 3 bedroom, one bathroom house. The paint was good quality. I asked them to paint the wall one color and the baseboards white, and the result looks really good.

Work Completed On 06/17/2010

06/09/2010

Angela P.

We live in a 1947 home and the old girl was in need of some sprucing up. The service porch, in particular, hadn't been painted in several years and needed of a good deal of sanding and patching. We found Jason on Angie's List and, as he is currently out of town, he sent his crew chief Eddie to the house to look things over for the estimate. We were pleased with the price and they were available to start the next week. Though Jason was out of town the whole time, we did speak with him regularly on the telephone as did Eddie. Eddie and the crew did a great job. Our house looks fabulous. We especially appreciated the attention to detail. There isn't a spec of paint on our ceiling fans, or anywhere else it isn't supposed to be. They were originally going to take three days, but when I mentioned to Jason that we were taking time off work to do this the crew instead worked longer hours and got it all done in two days. Eddie was great at communicating everything they were doing and kept things well coordinated. All three members of the crew were very pleasant and very professional. We are very pleased with the work they did and will call them again when we are ready to do the other half of our house.

Description of Work
Jason's crew painted the walls, ceilings, doors and trim of our living room, hallway, dining room and service porch.

Work Completed On 06/08/2010

05/25/2010

Jennifer W.

Jason gave us a fair estimate. Although he was called out of town on a family emergency, he called by phone to confirm the appointment. His crew arrived on time and were courteous and fast. The covered everything with plastic and did a superb job plastering some spots that needed fixing. The did an absolutely wonderful job with the painting. And we really appreciated that they cleaned everything up. They gave us an estimate on how much time it would take and finished the job within that window. Although Jason couldn't be with them because of the family emergency he stayed in touch with them and us by phone to assure that all was going well. His foreman, Eddie, is an excellent plasterer and he explained everything very well. We woudn't hesitate to hire Jason and his crew again. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Jason's crew patched and painted ceilings in the shower, living room kitchen and entry hall.

Category plastering, interior painters

Work Completed On 05/18/2010

04/14/2010

Blair H.

He was very knowledgeable, professional and courteous. He was honest in letting me know he could not help me with a specific need I had for a set of doors which needed to be sprayed off site. I would turn to him in a second for future jobs.

Description of Work
We spoke on the phone for an estimate for interior painting.

Work Completed On 04/10/2010

04/27/2009

Christina M.

I am extremely happy with the work Jason Keathley Quality Painting provided. At the estimation meeting, Jason spent close to two hours strategizing with me and providing suggestions about the colors and style of the rooms and this was even before it was confirmed his company would be chosen for the job. His staff was extremely professional, friendly and great to work with. Jason and his staff even went through other rooms of the home and fixed and touched up older paint jobs for no extra charge. Additionally, on the last day of the job, Jason spent time demonstrating how to appropriately touch up the walls and walked through the project with me to ensure I was satisfied with everything. Highly recommended!!

Description of Work
Painted kitchen, living room and staircase (10 & 20 ft. ceilings)

Work Completed On 03/20/2009

04/06/2009

Jeff J.

We were very pleased with the whole experience. They stuck to the reasonable price they originally quoted. They were clean and worked hard. They were able to finish the job in a very reasonable time frame.

Description of Work
Jason V. Keathley Quality Painting painted the whole exterior of our house including the trim.

03/22/2009

RICHARD M.

Jason came across as a real craftsman. He had great knowledge & ideas, & I knew he would do great work. However, this was an old, beat up apartment that couldn't command the rent needed to justify the cost. I had to select a painter whose estimate was half Jason's.

Description of Work
Jason came to a 1,295 sq ft apartment I was repairing/remodeling. He gave me an estimate, then we walked around the building & he gave me estimates for some other jobs.

03/03/2009

CHARLOTTE S.

He did a very good job. The doors stick a little bit, but everything else was excellent. He was patient with my choosing colors. His crew was very clean and professional and his price was reasonable.

Description of Work
He painted the exterior of my home.

02/27/2009

Faye B.

As mentioned above, we just bought a condo, that needed a paint job desperately. Jason was very prompt in replying to us. The interior looks beautiful now, we chose several colors and Jason was very receptive to our needs. He takes great pride in his work, and the two painters who worked with him were great also. We just couldn't be happier and would highly recommend Jason. We would certainly hire him again.

Description of Work
We just bought a condo in West Los Angeles and Jason and his crew painted the full interior which is about 1200 sq. feet.

02/24/2009

AMY H.

He was very responsive, gave good suggestions, he was prompt and finished on time. The workers were conscientious and I would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
He painted everything on the outside of my house.

01/31/2009

Michael M.

Jason was a pleasure to work with. My wife, who is pretty sensitive to those in the construction field who don't care much for a women's opinion, was taken by Jason's quiet, confident and pleasant manner. He was more than willing to hear out our own indicision about what colors to use and really helped us to choose the right color combination. His four crew members worked hard and quickly with Jason constantly on hand to supervise and help out. He said the job would take 5 days and it did. There were no surprises except for that everything turned out so well.

Description of Work
The job was prep and painting of the exterior of our house which included working with stucco, wood and metal. There was a lot of prep work required; especially the stucco. Also, the wood was in pretty poor condition.