Honey's Air & Solar

Founded undefined • With Angi since April 2012

Along with solar, heating and air conditioning installation, we also supply our customers with services like air conditioner and furnace maintenance/repairs. Honey’s is also a proud Dave Lennox Premier Dealer and offer a wide range of equipment that backs our commitment to excellence and our

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

HVAC Companies (96)solar companies (12)water heaters (3)insulation (3)air duct cleaning (2)home energy audit (8)roofing (6)plumbers (1)

10/30/2022

Chris C.

It was my fault that decided to install the solar system with Honey's air solar.jest because of good reviews web.I didn't expect them to have no experience , every city follows the law of installation . From the beginning to decision to installation was made in January 20022. As result task completed at the end of October 2022. It was irresponsible for the workers to find the installation. made holes or sabotage for the wall. multiple times with the installation manager via email and phone. promise it will fix . Now say that's it. not taking responsibility. Maybe the company specialized heating or air condition not solar.

Description of Work
unprofessional and irresponsible

Category insulation, solar panels

Work Completed On 10/30/2022

03/02/2021

lilia C.

Great customer service. Very helpful. Extremely affordable.

Description of Work
Leaking water heater

Category water heater repair

Work Completed On 03/02/2021

12/14/2020

Michael R.

Serviceman was arrived in a timely manner, professional, knowledgeable, courteous. He could not fix my problem, but I appreciated his expertise, and straight talk.

Description of Work
Pilot light for water heater would not ignite, sensor indicated hot water shutdown

Category water heater repair

Cost $59.99

Work Completed On 12/14/2020

01/23/2020

vasco S.

I called for a technician they sent me a sales man, before he even opened my unit was already trying to sell me on a sales man. Great deals sales very hungry great time to buy a new unit! called another company and got unit fixed!

Description of Work
heater wouldnt ignite

Work Completed On 01/22/2020

Thanks for taking the time to write your review [Member Name Removed]. We are glad you were able to have your unit repaired. We like to give our clients options when it comes to their homes. Your technician found a potentially unsafe condition in your furnace, and gave you the option to look into replacing it. We will use your review as a lesson to make sure we do a better job of communicating all of the options our clients have. Thanks again for taking the time to write your review.

06/29/2019

Barbara B.

We made an appointment and luckily it was able to be moved to 2 days earlier. The technician made a thorough examination of our thermostat, air conditioner and fan area. He was able to pinpoint the trouble and had us up and running again in approximately 1 hour.

Description of Work
air conditioner was not cooling

Work Completed On 06/29/2019

01/05/2019

HEATHER O.

The person in the office I spoke with was very friendly helpful when assisting with my inquiry about their diagnostic services. I was lucky enough to get an appointment for later in the afternoon on the same day. The tech, Jason, called to let us know he was ahead of schedule (45min) and asked if it was ok that he come early. He was friendly, courteous and went right to assessing the issue. After just a few minutes he had us up and running. He didn’t rush out though - he stayed and performed several test cycles, explained what he found and provided some education on how the system works. He also made some recommendations on things to watch and plan to replace sooner rather than later but without any pressure or pushy sales tactics. He informed us of the different services offered, again, no pressure. Will be using them for our seasonal maintenance check and would definitely recommend them.

Description of Work
Heater would not turn on. You could hear it start to fire up but then nothing-no air coming from the vents at all.

Work Completed On 01/04/2019

12/16/2017

John B.

They do a great job of maintaining a very old HVAC system and providing us with options to replace it without undue pressure.

Description of Work
Semi-annual maintenance.

Work Completed On 10/16/2017

10/04/2017

Laura L.

They were prompt, very professional and upon completion we would not even know they had been in our home with the exception of seeing the new air contioner (the heater is in the attic). All services completed in one day. Would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Replacement of heating and air conditioning systems

Work Completed On 09/28/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. We work very hard to ensure that all of our customers receive prompt and courteous service. We appreciate the feedback.

09/05/2017

Randall H.

It went very well. They are outstanding. They are expensive.

Description of Work
They installed central air and heating and a whole house fan.

Work Completed On 07/01/2017

08/30/2017

Randy M.

Excellent work, done in one day. Replaced split system along with thermostat, coolant lines, drain line, vent, electric & gas hookups, plus added another intake vent, all for the quoted price. City Inspector found a couple minor problems w/ caulking in the utility closet, and Honey's came out and fixed at no charge. Later discovered the drain line had separated under the house, and they came out again and fixed at no charge. AC has been working great.

Description of Work
Replaced HVAC

Work Completed On 06/09/2017

06/16/2017

Maria N.

Great job! Very professional, efficient and affordable. Grateful for the quick response since we were getting ready for a heat wave! I would definitely recommend.

Description of Work
AC repair. AC was not turning on and needed fuses replaced.

Work Completed On 06/15/2017

05/04/2017

George R.

Went very well. Serviced performed in 2 days as scheduled. The crew of 3 were professional and observed how well they worked as a team. It has been a month now, and am very satisfied with the new lennox system I purchased and had installed.

Description of Work
Changed out AC & furnace, plus replaced all ductwork.

Work Completed On 04/04/2017

05/03/2017

Vivi S.

Fixed it as promised. Very professional. Nice guy. Provided ongoing service contract.

Description of Work
Heater needed to be fixed

02/01/2017

Margo B.

Absolutely an A rating. They get an A all the way across the board. They informed me on different things on the unit and answered all my questions and concerns.

Description of Work
Installed new heater and air conditioning unit.

Work Completed On 09/15/2016

10/25/2016

Julie S.

The repair man was on time and very friendly and professional he explained exactly what was wrong with the air conditioner and what needed to be done to fix it. The repair was done the same day and we were very happy overall with the experience. I would highly recommend this company.

Description of Work
Fix air conditioner

Work Completed On 07/14/2016

07/25/2016

Steve and Erika F.

No work was done as the problem could not be replicated. He told us to call back, if it appears again.

Description of Work
Inspection on air-conditioning unit. The unit made a high pitch sound when started up.

Work Completed On 07/25/2016

02/12/2016

dyan H.

One furnace was not working and he had it diagnosed in about 15 minutes. He actually had to create a part from few different ones and had the work done within an hour. It has worked fine since then. They charged more. It was $79 off of the total bill. The total ended up something like $300. The part alone was $250. They had to use my ladder to get on to the roof. He was very efficient. They were very timely. He was late, but it wasn't his fault.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them. It was $79 for a furnace and air conditioner tune-up.

Work Completed On 11/18/2015

02/12/2016

dyan H.

It was like a yearly maintenance. They came out and added a little bit of Freon. The unit did break down about a month and a half after that. But, it was totally unrelated to the work they had done. The quality of their work seems to be fine.

Description of Work
I purchased a big deal from them. They just did an annual service on the heat pump.

Work Completed On 11/23/2015

08/17/2015

Michael G.

On schedule, high quality work performed.

Description of Work
Installed solar panels on residence.

Category roofing, solar panels

Work Completed On 04/20/2014

07/13/2015

Wallace F.

It was finished on schedule is operating as expected.

Description of Work
Removed and replaced HVAC SYSTEM and sealed ductwork.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

Work Completed On 10/15/2014

Thank you for allowing Honey's Air & Solar to service your home with a new A/C unit. Thank you for your "Sweet" Angie's List review. Welcome to the Honey's family or should I say the "Beehive".

07/03/2015

anne B.

simon hermiz showed up for the estimate appointment on time. he kept asking me what it was i wanted an estimate for, i guess so he could be certain i was using the correct terminology, as i'm sure consumers don't always know what all the different parts of an hvac system are. after we clarified i needed my a/c condensor replaced, in its entirety, he said his company only replaces EVERYTHING and not just the condensor. well, i don't need or want EVERYTHING in my hvac system replaced. he said, "it'll be between $3000 and $5000". that's not an estimate. that's lazy nothingness.

Description of Work
what did the provider do? the provider wasted my time.

Work Completed On 07/01/2015

06/12/2015

Ronald A.

Honey's heat and air installed our heating and air-conditioning systems and they did an excellent job.

Description of Work
Servicing air-conditioning.

Work Completed On 06/02/2015

Hello (removed member name), Thank you for your Angie's List review. We learn as much from your positive feedback as we do from any other. It is our privilege to have served you and your family. Welcome to the Honey's family, or should I say the "Beehive". I noticed the job cost posted as 125.00. If I may, I wanted to post the actual cost of $22, 428, so other members can shop with the knowledge of our price for your particular project. Thank you again.

01/13/2015

Shirley D.

It was great. I have been a customer with them for about 3 years now. The technicians have been A+.

Description of Work
They do the maintenance on the heating and A/C unit twice a year.

Work Completed On 10/06/2014