GROVER LANDSCAPE SERVICES INC

Founded 1970 • With Angi since October 2008

Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We accept remote payment

Grover Landscape Services started in 1970 as a small lawn care business. As demand grew, so did the scope of our company. Trained and qualified personnel, along with specialized equipment, helped build today’s organization consisting of over 100 employees and 3 divisions, creating one of Northern California’s most comprehensive landscape services. Our vision is always focused on achieving customer satisfaction, the first time every time, through an environment which promotes integrity, personal growth, and continuous improvement of product and service....

Herman Hauling And Sprinkler Service

We offer quality and affordable lirrigation and sprinkler system installation and repair any Landscaping work, New Grass installation Give us a call to schedule your free estimate.

Lone Oak Tree Service

We specialize in tree services, tree trimming, tree removal, stump grinding, stump removal, and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! We prefer pay upon completion but will accept payment to be mailed. Additional email - matthanko@gmail.com.

ARTIFICIAL GRASS NORCAL

We are a complete landscape services company with a specialization in Artificial Grass , Concrete and Paver Systems.. Our parent company is the producer of Artificial Grass, assuring you the highest quality, best warranty and low prices. The crews are all skilled employees. (we do not use "outside services". our subcontractors). The products are distributed through select Ace hardware stores and Meek's lumber supply stores and many others. PAVERS...as our crews capable of all aspects of landscaping including irrigation , Custom Concrete, Fencing, Decorative and retaining walls, artificial grass, and horticulture.. We will be very happy to speak with you about your project and set a time to meet at the site so we can do a detailed estimate. Please call today ! you will be glad you did . Our specialties: Landscaping Construction, Landscape Design & Consultation, Sod and Synthetic Lawns, Drip systems, Low Maintenance Gardens and Drought Tolerant Gardens, Drainage, French Drains, Decorative walls and Retaining Walls, Interlocking Pavers and Flagstone, Decks, Pergolas, Pool Demolition and Fill, Outdoor Kitchens, Low Voltage Lighting, Electrical, Leveling, stone Masonry, Concrete, Woodwork, Water Features, and Earth Moving

01/24/2018

Mostly very good. They have certified arborists and do know how to shape trees and not just "cut" them. Accordingly, they are pricier. They also are good at explaining why certain things should or should not be done in order to keep the tree optimally healty. The only issue I had concerned a tree that they planted. I didn't receive instructions on how to care for the tree at the time it was plante...

Description of Work
Tree planting and trimming

04/07/2016

They did an excellent job. Arrived on time and worked efficiently from start to finish.

Description of Work
They took down some trees for my neighbors and I (10 trees total)

06/10/2014

Called to request an estimate. Call was returned exactly when I was told it would. Professional, friendly and courteous. I'm not able to get the work done at this time but when I do I'll be calling them for sure!

Description of Work
Gave an estimate. Very professional and reasonably priced.

05/12/2014

We were very satisfied with their service. They were about half as much as other tree services. I'll give them A all the way down.

Description of Work
We used Grover Landscape Services Inc for tree trimming.

04/07/2014

They came out and gave an estimate for the work and scheduled the appointment for the end of May, they called on 4/2/14 and said that they had an opening and offered to bump up my appointment; I agreed and they showed up by their scheduled time. They were very personable and professional, did the work quickly and followed my wants in how to shape the trees; they also gave some knowledgeable advice...

Description of Work
They pruned two Chinese Pistache trees in the front yard.

02/11/2014

They did an excellent job of trimming and were very skilled; they did an artful job with my big old oaks and pines. They weren't very good about cleaning up.

Description of Work
They trimmed several very large trees.

01/28/2014

They arrived on time, did an excellent job and were gone fast efficient and exactly as planned. They completely removed two very large trees and NOTHING in my yard was disturbed or damaged. I would definitely use them again if needed and I would highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Removed two trees and ground out the stumps

01/17/2014

The work was done very well and the workers were professional and thorough. We would hire them again.

Description of Work
We had our front yard camphor tree trimmed.

09/21/2013

cost was a factor, since tree was declared dead and already cut to the ground decided not to have stump removed. Grover was more expensive than the other companies who provided estimates so that would be the only reason why I would go with one of the other companies. As I recall the cost was over 400. Other than that I would have no reason not to recommend this company.

Description of Work
arrived on time, professional, knowledgeable about mulberry tree stump / root system

05/17/2013

They were punctual. They cleaned up after themselves. Very quick and very professional. It takes some serious work to trim the very large olive tree we have. it encroaches on the power lines and we like to trim it back from them. They have all the tools and equipment needed.

Description of Work
Trimmed a very large olive tree and a podocarpus sun screen.

Category tree service

Grover Landscape Services is a full service landscape firm. We provide landscape design and maintenance for commercial property owners. We also provide tree service (including trimming, removing, stump grinding, relocation, pruning, tree healthcare) for both residential and commercial property owners. We have a wholesale nursery where we grow our own trees and plants. We are available for emergency services 24 hours a day. On staff we have certified arborists, certified nurserymen,

Residential Landscape Maintenance under 1 acre (Tree Service not included, full Tree Service to both residential and commercial clients).

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available