D & A Handyman

Founded 2002 • With Angi since July 2012

Hello! My name is Tracy Lennon and I have been painting homes in the valley for 35 years. I offer the best price and the highest quality painting. You can't get the lowest price and the highest quality no matter what any other painter tells you, You will only deal with me, I actually do the painting, not a crew of strangers that you have not talked to before they show up at your home. Give me a call so I can put you in contact with some of my satisfied customers. I have been running my business with the best kind of advertising, word of mouth, for 35 years so give me a call and let me add you to my list of more than satisfied customers. Thanks for letting me serve you! Tracy Lennon 1-209-601-0905 anytime p.s. I'm a guy and not related to John Lennon of the Beatles, but I do have a band, and I am related to the Lennon sisters of Lawrence Welk fame. 35 years experience Interior/Exterior Pressure washing Drywall repairs Texturing High ceilings Resedential/ Commercial No job too big or too small Work nights and weekends License #787589 1-209-601-0905 anytime

Colorblast Painting has been serving the Tri-Valley & East Bay Area’s in all phases of residential and commercial painting since 2010. We focus on giving our customers 100% customer service on every one of our painting projects. Special attention to detail is giving during our prep work to guarantee that you will get a quality paint job that will be lasting and durable for many years to come. We are offering $400 off all residential and commercial Exterior Painting and $350.00 off all interior painting.

With experience dating back to the early 2000s, I have been specializing in painting services, where I have established my own business, Torres Painting. I have the best quality of work and I always make sure all my customers are happy with my service. Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

07/27/2012

I have been using Dennis for all of my painting and handyman needs since 2000. He is very reliable and always gives me a fair price. He is very punctual in showing, usually arriving 5 minutes early.

Description of Work
Dennis came to my rental property in Santa Cruz to repaint one of my houses. This house is 3 stories tall and he scrapped all of gutters to get the rust off plus preparing the entire house for paint with the needed repairs. He only uses Kelly-Moore paints which has an extremely long shelf life.

Category house painters

Small Painting, Rehabilitate Houses, sinks light fixtures, light plumbing and Light electrical, etc.

Ask For Details