Costa's Home Improvement

Founded 1982 • With Angi since November 2012

I am committed to providing friendly and knowledgeable service with the quality, value and satisfaction each customer deserves. This company is based on the belief that the customer's needs are of the utmost importance. I am committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of the business is from repeat customers and referrals. I would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry. Also serving Jamestown, CA. ...

Drywall repair Specializing in textures and water damage removal and restoring wall and ceilings

I am proud to be a third generation Aderholt Drywall Contractor here in the Central Valley! Our company is committed to doing quality work, being reliable, and having integrity. We are experts in our trade and will do our best to help you get your particular task or project finished in a timely manner. We look forward to earning your business! Call us today at (209) 872-3006. My Family History: I have been a Drywall contractor for 20+ years, but have been working in this trade since I was about five years old. My father would bring me to work with him on Saturdays to learn to hammer nails at the bottom of the sheets, and to clear out the left over pieces of sheetrock from the house. My fathers father (grandpa) was one of the Central Valleys pioneers of the drywall trade. He used to lathe and plaster (Stucco) the inside of the houses, and then the do the outside. When Drywall came to the Bay Area he realized that it would revolutionize the building industry, and he also realized that he could either work on the outside doing stucco or inside doing drywall... so he chose to work in the shade!

Fully Licensed, bonded, and insured. ARC Lighting & Electric has been providing power and possibilities to businesses and homeowners since 2010. Services include Electrician, Emergency Service, Electric Repair, Lighting Installation, Lighting Design, Electrical Design, Security Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Ceiling Fan Installation, Generator Installation, Outlets, Panel Upgrades, Wiring, Commercial Electric, Network Wiring, Alarm & Security Repair, ChargePoint Installer, Eand much more. We believe in quality and offer a lifetime guarantee on all our work. Our company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We are proud to have received Angie's List Super Service Award the past few years and have a 5 star rating on Yelp. Our electricians are highly experienced and certified.

09/18/2018

Phil is the real deal! He does carful top level work and will go the extra mile to make sure everything turns out correctly. He is a breath of fresh air. Good price for great work! Don’t even bother with anyone else! No risk here at all! I wish all contractors had his work ethic and attitude!

Description of Work
Electrical, carpentry, Celine fans, whole house speakers, problem solving.

Category contractors,electrician,handyman service,ceiling fans

12/09/2016

Excellent! Phil- was very nice efficient and he kept asking does this look OK to you my opinion matter ! and his professionalism with very good!

Description of Work
Interior painting. Whole house except 2 bedrooms were painted. And front door.

Category handyman service

10/17/2016

As stated above, company never contacted me?

Description of Work
This comment goes back to 2014 when I tried to hire to install some solar window shades. Still waiting for a call??? Luckily another handyman responsded from Angies list did and did a good job.

Category contractors

03/04/2016

After working with him, I wish I had gone to him first! Fair price and knows what he is doing!

Description of Work
Regrouted shower. Mr. Costa has also helped me with other projects such as demo, lowering a fireplace and texturing.

Category ceramic tile,handyman service

02/29/2016

Contractor came to give an estimate, but did the job right then, cleanly and efficiently. And quickly also!

Description of Work
Took sliding glass door off track, placed on his own work horses, adjusted wheels, replaced door. This door wasn't sliding properly, giving us a hard time opening or closing it. After the work was completed, it worked fine, like new!

Category handyman service,doors

Laminate flooring. Tile. Plumbing. Painting. Electrical. Carpentry. Custom sheds. Dog houses. Gazebos. Arbors. Bath remodels. Kitchen remodels. Fence repair. Bathroom fixture replacement. Garbage disposals. Ceiling fans. Recessed lighting. Low voltage lighting. Crown moulding. Casings. Baseboards. Doors hung. Drywall repair. Irrigation systems. Pocket doors. Security doors.