ADT Security Svc Inc - Modesto

Founded 1874 • With Angi since April 2006

4.1

Home Healthcare - Medical Alert Systems

ADT is one of today's most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry and currently serves more than six million customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the U.S. and Canada. Our broad and pioneering set of products and services from interactive home and business solutions to home health services meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Additional DBA - Devcon Security Services Corp., ADT, LLC....

Promo Offer: FREE Standard Security System + FREE Outdoor HD Camera + FREE $100 Visa Giftcard w/installation fee & monthly monitoring agreement. For 140 years, ADT has been the leading home security provider in the country. SafeStreets, ADT's Authorized Provider, sells and installs ADT-monitored home security systems. Our team consists of 300+ trained consultants, covering more than 90% of the United States across 44 states. We are experts on the latest smart-home technology, and highly focused on giving all customers a 5-Star Experience™. SafeStreets is committed to bringing high-tech security equipment, backed by 24/7 professional monitoring, to the place that matters most - your home. We have same day and next day appointments available, all scheduled within a one hour window. Call us anytime for a custom home security assessment and free quote! Comprehensive Security System ADT 24/7 Monitoring Touch Screen Control Panel Motion Detectors, Glass Break Sensors, & Point-of-Entry Sensors Indoor, Outdoor, & Doorbell Cameras Smart Home Automation Smoke, Carbon Monoxide, & Flood Sensors Mobile App Control Cellular Connection Back-up Battery Supply Maintenance/Extended Warranty Homeowners Insurance Certificate Theft Protection Guarantee

Fully Licensed, bonded, and insured. ARC Lighting & Electric has been providing power and possibilities to businesses and homeowners since 2010. Services include Electrician, Emergency Service, Electric Repair, Lighting Installation, Lighting Design, Electrical Design, Security Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Ceiling Fan Installation, Generator Installation, Outlets, Panel Upgrades, Wiring, Commercial Electric, Network Wiring, Alarm & Security Repair, ChargePoint Installer, Eand much more. We believe in quality and offer a lifetime guarantee on all our work. Our company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We are proud to have received Angie's List Super Service Award the past few years and have a 5 star rating on Yelp. Our electricians are highly experienced and certified.

06/24/2015

Description of Work
Provide my alarm service for monitoring and security.

01/07/2015

Be ready for lovely customer service, but problems with billing. I had set up automatic payment from my checking account and 3 months in a row they did not do the automatic debit and I got a past due bill. I finally cancelled the automatic debit and are paying hard copy. The customer service are lovely, but the billing needs to be fixed.

Description of Work
I use ADT home alarm system. I have a discount through USAA.

05/23/2014

they cam eout whenever i have a problem, I'm satisfied but pricing was confusing. Research before you but anything, that is one thing I learned. There is really no quality that I can see, system works and they get paid every month there is absolutely personal interaction, there is no follow up. The response time was really understandable,

Description of Work
I go with ADT Salinas for security system.

12/10/2013

Works great!

Description of Work
Install and maintain security system.

01/14/2013

I tried to cancel the service because I was unhappy with ADT Security Services. They told me to call the local office. They gave me the local guy's cellphone and he won't call me back. So I don't know whether the service is going or not. ADT never charged my card when they did the install, which they didn't do very well. Sensors fell off and also my system stopped working with my phone so I didn't...

Description of Work
ADT Security Services installed a system for me.

Category home security systems

Alarms, home security, automation, health, gold standard, custom solutions, carbon monoxide, flood, temperature, burglary, medical alert, fire & smoke monitoring.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal