ADT Security Svc Inc - Modesto

Founded 1874 • With Angi since April 2006

4.1

4725 Enterprise Way Ste 5

Modesto, CA 95356

ADT is one of today's most trusted and well-known brands in the security industry and currently serves more than six million customers, making us the largest company of our kind in both the U.S. and Canada. Our broad and pioneering set of products and services from interactive home and business solutions to home health services meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Additional DBA - Devcon Security Services Corp., ADT, LLC....

06/24/2015

Susan R.

Description of Work
Provide my alarm service for monitoring and security.

01/07/2015

terry T.

Be ready for lovely customer service, but problems with billing. I had set up automatic payment from my checking account and 3 months in a row they did not do the automatic debit and I got a past due bill. I finally cancelled the automatic debit and are paying hard copy. The customer service are lovely, but the billing needs to be fixed.

Description of Work
I use ADT home alarm system. I have a discount through USAA.

05/23/2014

Elvamarie Z.

they cam eout whenever i have a problem, I'm satisfied but pricing was confusing. Research before you but anything, that is one thing I learned. There is really no quality that I can see, system works and they get paid every month there is absolutely personal interaction, there is no follow up. The response time was really understandable,

Description of Work
I go with ADT Salinas for security system.

12/10/2013

Sudha R.

Works great!

Description of Work
Install and maintain security system.

01/14/2013

carly M.

I tried to cancel the service because I was unhappy with ADT Security Services. They told me to call the local office. They gave me the local guy's cellphone and he won't call me back. So I don't know whether the service is going or not. ADT never charged my card when they did the install, which they didn't do very well. Sensors fell off and also my system stopped working with my phone so I didn't want to use it any more. I didn't pay the monthly bill because I want it to be cancelled. Then I got a big bill for $700 and so I finally asked them to call me so I could change it. Their problem was they couldn't find the paperwork. Just before Christmas I noticed a charge for $190 from them. I was very reluctant to give the guy my debit card number because to pay my bills I use a different account. He just said it would be ok because they would have the details on file. So right before Christmas I get that charge and I tried to contact the person that came out several times and left messages. So he texted me that there was a death in the family and he would call me later that day. He never did. I asked for his manager's number and he never got back to me. I called my bank to stop the payment. The bank had a conference call with ADT and made sure that they were going to refund me, and charge me for one month instead of six months, which I wasn't told they were going to do. I had another conference call and they said they'd refund me again, which they never did. I've been trying to get hold of the local office to take the equipment out. Whenever I try to call them they just pass me to another, and another and another. It is so unprofessional. I'm still trying to get ahold of them. Certain parts of it don't work and the sensors are off! I only got a couple of windows and a couple of doors. What you see on TV costs a lot of money. I wish I had a time machine and never ever used them.

Description of Work
ADT Security Services installed a system for me.

05/04/2006

THE WORK WAS VERY ACCEPTABLE. THEY ACTED VERY PROFESSIONAL WHEN THEY INSTALLED IT. I BELIEVE THEY PROVIDE SUPERIOR SERVICE ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE. THEY WERE VERY RESPECTFUL TOO.

Description of Work
THEY JUST INSTALLED AN ALARM SYSTEM.

04/27/2006

THIS COMPANY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB OF INSTALLING THE SECURITY SYSTEM. THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL AND RELIABLE. WE HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH THE SYSTEM. WE WOULD RECOMMEND THEM.

Description of Work
THEY PUT AN ALARM SYSTEM ON ALL OUR DOORS.

PIE ELECTRIC

ADT

Offers by ADT on Angi
    Switched Electric

Switched Electric is a full service residential and commercial service and repair company. We specialize in troubleshooting, repairs, additions, and alterations to existing homes and businesses. We have a focus on customer service and safe professional installations. We offer "Free Estimates" via email/text for most items.

Home Healthcare - Medical Alert Systems
    American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal
    10 -20%

Alarms, home security, automation, health, gold standard, custom solutions, carbon monoxide, flood, temperature, burglary, medical alert, fire & smoke monitoring.