Acro Energy

Founded 1989 • With Angi since July 2007

4213 Technology Dr Suite A

Modesto, CA 95356

Additional DBA - Energy Efficiency Solar Inc.

04/14/2014

Annette H.

Installed solar power.

Description of Work
I used ACRO ENERGY.

12/27/2012

David F.

We began the process in late September 2012. The proposal arrived quickly and we agreed on the options and signed the final documents.. The installation work was scheduled a few weeks later. It took about 3 days to complete the installation. The installers arrived when they said they would and finished in good time. They cleaned up everything thoroughly. As a former project manager, I can say they exceeded my expectations.

Description of Work
Acro installed a 14 panel solar array on the roof of my shop. They also installed the inverter and hardware for monitoring the output.

09/10/2012

Molly V.

They were fantastic to work with! From start to finish, I felt like they really listened to what we were looking for and helped us come up with something that was unique to our home needs and lifestyle. Working with their team to have a free site visit performed proved to be beneficial in seeing what all of our options are for solar, and how we can get to a point where we are saving more money than ever! I had heard from a few friends that had gone solar about their terrible experiences in installation times (some taking up to three months!) and I was so glad I chose Acro because they were super quick! They were in and out in less than 4 days! They were friendly and professional. I will choose them again if we should ever move- let's hope that's not soon! :)

Description of Work
We just bought our home about 6 months ago and worked with Acro Energy to put Solar Panels on our home for our pool.

12/01/2010

Rebecca S.

My wife and I had bought a house and wanted to put solar on the house but did not have the upfront money to install. Acro partners with a company called SunRun that allows us to purchase power from them at a lower rate than Edison. We only had to pay $1000 down but Acro was running a promotion that refunded us our $1000 after installation. My Edison bills have all been credits with the exception of August and September where I cranked the air conditioner 24/7. My bill was still 3/4 less than is used to be. The installation was quick. They were in and out in three days. I was surprised at how quick the installation was.

Description of Work
Solar system installed on my residence.

04/30/2009

Marie H.

Description of Work
A set of 18 Sunpower solar panels were installed on our roof. An inverter was installed in our garage. This converts the electricity from the panels (DC) to AC current and sends this electricity out to the common grid. Conduit snakes from the inverter through the garage attic and out to connect with the array of panels. The inverter is connected through the wall of the garage to the breaker box on the outside wall. Acro contacted PG&E (Our local electric company) and got all our permits and rebates. By county regulation (San Joaquin), our roof rafters needed to be reinforced with 14, 2 inch by 6 inch by 16 foot boards. To install these, we hired the subcontractor they usually work with. We originally wanted 100% of our electric bill covered. This would have required 22 panels and a second inverter. We decided against the second inverter because it would have meant a 4 foot deep trench from our house out to the road (~50 feet) to replace the wire with thicker wire, and a new breaker box. We have a cement tile roof. I took photos of their work because I was worried about cracked tiles. I saw only one. They glued that one back together. They worked steadily and always finished what they had to do that day before 3pm. One day was for putting brackets on the roof, the next for attaching the panels and for installing the inverter, the next was to connect everything together. Another day was for PG&E to inspect. They have separate workers for sales, office, electrical, and installation of panels.

Category electrician

PIE ELECTRIC

Cardenas & Sons Electric

Contact the Cardenas & Sons Electric team for the best services. Feel free to call or send us an email regarding any questions. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today. Call if an electrical emergency service is needed.

Innovating Electric

New Construction Custom Homes Remodels Rewire Panel Upgrades Dedicated Circuits TroubleShoot Low voltage Fan/Lighting Appliance Hook ups We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Residential & commercial solar systems.