We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Veteran Movers LLC

21722 Chatham

Mission Viejo, CA 92692

We are a Veteran-Owned and Operated Moving Company. Our organization services communities throughout southern California. Veteran Movers will not cut corners. Our highly trained residential movers pay attention to every detail, from packing the smallest knick-knacks to the largest items. Veteran
Corona Move project
Corona Move

movers

202192882

09/18/2022

Claudia G.

They contacted us promptly, communicated well along the way and worked efficiently. Prices were reasonable as well. I would recommend them highly.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

08/08/2022

Michael Z.

Very professional and were able to accommodate my move in a very short notice. Best pricing around here and would highly recommend to anyone.

Description of Work
Moving Companies

05/01/2022

Maia O.

Very hard working and professional. Would definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Moving From one house to another

03/03/2022

Shana S.

Great courteous and helpful staff

Description of Work
Moving

01/29/2022

Ryan S.

Robert and his team were very professional and efficient! Our old place had some very steep and narrow stairs, which Veteran Movers navigated with ease! Would highly recommend to anyone. They treat your items with care, all with affordable pricing. 10/10

Description of Work
Moving

01/26/2022

Brett T.

Spectacular! Robert and his team went above and beyond! I would not hesitate to recommend or use his services again! Class act and a fair price!

Description of Work
Moving

01/26/2022

Jennifer D.

This moving company was truly amazing. They packed for us, they moved us, they unpacked our furniture and placed it where we needed it. Their pricing was very reasonable. The guys who worked this job were very professional. If you want the best please give them a call.

Description of Work
Moving and packing

11/30/2021

Danni O.

I haven't moved in 30 years and I was extremely hesitant about moving. Richard and his crew were very professional but also personal and caring at the same time. My adult son who has autism needed to do his morning routine which required the crew to work around him and they did so with care and concern as to not upset him. I felt bad for them as they ran into an accident and then heavy traffic. This put the unloading of the truck in the dark but they handled that with ease, smiles & the occasional joke or two. They even set up my son's basketball net in the backyard knowing he would want to use it the next day. I highly recommend Richard and his team for anyone who needs professional movers. Thanks Richard

Description of Work
Moving

11/29/2021

Brenda K.

Robert and the team at Veteran Movers did a fantastic job! They were extremely polite, professional, and treated our items with the utmost care. I would highly recommend Veteran Movers and would use them again in the future!

Description of Work
Moving

10/21/2021

Robert J.

The owner and a team of two came to help me move. Long story short they were a life saver, two days before they came I came down with this really bad stomach flu. I couldn’t finish packing. They came in and finished and moved everything. They were quick and careful. I will definitely hire them next time I move. This is the best team I’ve hired out of all 3 companies I’ve used in the past and they’re all vets, I t made me feel good about hiring them.

Description of Work
Moving

10/21/2021

Jen G.

Excellent job moving a large house. Robert the owner takes great pride in his work and it shows. The crew he brought was careful, cheerful, courteous and efficient. I highly recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving

10/08/2021

curtis B.

Excellent. The reason I chose them is what they cost. They only cost me $450 way below everybody else. I had quote probably 10 or 15 other movers, they range $800 to $1600 to move 2 large heavy potted palms. And they're so low compared to anyone else. I was concerned at first it might be too good to be true, but somehow it's not. Kept their word and did an excellent job. They did such a good job I tipped them extra hundred dollars each cause they did such a good job without complaining. I thought they deserved it.

Description of Work
Help me moved 2 large heavy potted palms

Monica G.

They were great and did a wonderful. They are reliable hardworking, they make sure that there are no damage, they wrapped everything properly.

Description of Work
Moved our Furniture

Category moving companies

Thank you for the excellent review [Member Name Removed]! It was an honor to be of service. Robert

Michael K.

The service was great. They were professional on time and polite.

Description of Work
Moving service.

Category moving companies

Mr. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking the time to provide a review. It was an honor to be of service. Robert

Tara P.

It was the best experience with mover company I've ever had. Very professional. I will recommend them.

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

Hello Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the extremely kind words and positive feedback. It was an honor to be of service. We wish you and your family the very best. Sincerely, Robert Givenrod

Kyle H.

My first experience hiring movers to assist in my move was beyond exceptional. Robert and his associate from Veteran Movers were very professional, punctual, pleasant and kind. They also will treat your items like prize possessions of their own. I will definitely hire them again for my next move and if you’re in SoCal, give them a call! You won’t be disappointed!

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

Hello [Member Name Removed] - I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your moving experience with Veteran Movers. Thank you for your kind review. Robert

10/01/2021

Haley H.

Robert and his guys did an amazing job with our move. They were completely professional, cautious, and courteous. We will definitely be using them again in the future.

Description of Work
moving

Category moving companies

Hello [Member Name Removed] - We are glad we were able to be of service. We wish you the best. Robert

10/01/2021

joey S.

Veteran Movers were professional, prompt, and efficient throughout the entire two days they worked on our project. They completely packed up our 4 bedroom house in under 8 hours on day 1 and loaded and delivered our belongings in under 8 hours the following day. We highly recommend this company to you and your family. Cheers.

Description of Work
Moving amd Packing Servicea

Nicole L.

My move was seamless from the initial phone call with the owner Robert to the very last item was delivered and set up. They went above and beyond and I highly recommend this company. Professional, knowledgeable and very efficient. Well done guys and thank you.

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

Hello [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. It was our pleasure. - Robert

Douglas M.

Robert and his team dis an outstanding job from start to finish. They packed up our entire 1900 sq ft house in less than six hours and came back the next day and moved us in just under 6 hours. I highly recommend this Company and will be using them for any moving needs we require in the future.

Description of Work
packing and moving

Category moving companies

Thank You [Member Name Removed], It was an honor to be of service. We appreciate the opportunity and glad we were able to help. Robert

Hillary B.

Veteran Movers were extremely professional throughout the entire moving process. They helped put my mind to ease with how they handled a few of our delicate items. Robert was responsive, communicative, and professional. He helped walk me through the process from start to finish. I highly recommend you high this group of Veterans for your next move.

Description of Work
Moving

Category moving companies

Hello Ms. [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the opportunity to be of service. We truly appreciate the positive feedback. Robert

Let's Move It Right

Family owned company serving the San Fernando Valley since 1995. We have 5 local moving trucks, and 3 long distance trailers. Moving team has at minimum 5 years experience. We are happy to provide free onsite estimates for Angie's List members. We have experience moving pianos.

Roadway Moving

Roadway Moving is Angi’s Certified for one reason: we do everything possible to deliver the best customer experience in the moving industry. That means no surprises on price. Always on time (OK, 99.4% on time.) Clear communication before, during, and after your move. We only use Roadway movers, trucks, equipment, and employees. We do NOT use carriers or third parties. Roadway’s other services include packing, unpacking, full-service storage, and commercial moving. And of course, we offer contactless moving and the latest COVID safety protocols. We service the East Coast and West Coast areas with headquarters in NYC, Philly, Miami, and LA. So, whether you’re moving across town or across the country, moving your home or business, Roadway is a nicer way to move. It’s no wonder we receive Angi’s Super Service Award annually.

We Move U, Inc

We Move U, Inc is committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. We uphold a standard of professionalism and integrity bound by fairness, honesty, and personal responsibility. Our distinction is the quality of service we bring to our customers. Accurate knowledge of our trade combined with ability is what makes us true professionals. Above all, we are watchful of our customers' interests, and make their concerns the basis of our business. We offer state of the art technology that allows each customer access to our customer portal which allows our customer to follow along with their moving truck and contact both the movers and the company at any time.

Veteran Owned & OperatedVeteran Owned & Operated
    24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
    Federal
    US Department of Transportation Motor Carriers
    01/01/2099
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal
    $5 an hour off

Moving and Packing Services, Furniture Disassembly and Reassembly, Junk Removal, Labor Only, Furniture relocation, Furniture delivery, Few items moving onsite or to another location.

Long Distance Moving, Piano Moving, Unpacking.