Sky Blue Restorations

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2011

4.4

Sky Blue Restorations is your reliable source for general maintenance and restoration needs for your home or commercial business. We are fast, reliable and professional where your satisfaction is our goal. Water Damage Specialists provide water damage cleanup, flood removal, water dry out, sewage removal, Mold remove, crime scene clean up , lead abatement for Orange County, San Diego, Riverside and Los Angeles California. Additionally, we provide cleaning and restoration services for your residence or office furniture, carpet, art, books, tile and stone flooring and more. The Water Damage Specialist can also rid your home or business of the smoke or offensive odors that can be associated water damage situation. License # 987832 Water Flood Damage Hotline: 949-422-3419 or 800-915-5136...

Qkings Carpet

Carpet cleaning at it's finest starting as low as 34.99! Deep sanitized cleaning. No contact Covid experience.

Offers by Qkings Carpet on Angi
Super Dry Flood Restoration

The SuperDry difference… makes all the difference Our in-depth services include emergency services for flood damage, basement water damage, sewage damage and mold damage. All work is performed by trained professionals to ensure consistency and high quality on every job we perform. When it comes to emergency water service, you want the professionals who know their business. Expert service We provide 24-hour expert emergency water extraction. We’ll dispatch an expert to the loss site who will assess the scope of damages to correctly determine the cost of each stage of the restoration procedure. We’ve got the experience necessary to do the job right the first time. Remember, we’re the cleaning people who care. It’s not just what we do but how we do it that makes all the difference. We provide our customers with the most professional cleaning and restoration services available. We utilize the latest in state-of-the-art techniques and equipment to ensure you the job will be done right the first time. We use the original, no residue dry vapor method for deep penetration. Our experienced technicians will be glad to give you a free estimate or an on-site appraisal. 100% Satisfaction For every action, there’s a reaction, and when you deal with our team of professionals, your first reaction will be one of 100% complete satisfaction. That’s been our way of doing business since we first opened our doors, and it will remain at the cornerstone in the way we treat you, our valued customer. Quality, reliability, and professionalism – that’s what you’ll receive from the cleaning people who care. Professionally Trained Our professionally trained and qualified professionals do it all. We offer complete residential and commercial care. We specialize in 24-hour emergency water extraction. We work with all insurance companies to respond to water and flood damage.

Offers by Super Dry Flood Restoration on Angi
Polar Bear Heating and Air

Residential and commercial heating, Air conditioning and ducting installation and repair. Best prices, quietest AC units available, longest warranties up to (12 years) Family owned and operated We take a different approach when it comes to repairs and new installations. In most circumstances, we will send you an online quote first. Our quotes include Type written, brand, model numbers, AC noise level and foot print. Other quotes will not include all of these items. Watch out for hand written quotes. if you like our quote, we will then schedule a technician (Not a sales rep) to stop by and take a look at your home. The technician does not discuss pricing. He is just there to take a look at the technical side. The appt. usually takes about 20 minutes. 98% of the time the price stays the same. Sometimes the price will be lowered if there are items that you do not need that are on the quote. It is a rare occasion when the price increases. We don't try to sell you anything. We look out for your best interest. I say "If the customer is old enough to be your grandparent, treat them as if they are your grand parent. Act like you are giving advice to your mother, father, sibling, etc. My name is Vanessa McKenna (Serrao) my maiden name. I am the sole owner of Polar Bear Heating and Air My father Vito Serrao owned an HVAC company for many years. I started working for him in 1978 I have been in this trade ever since. I'm not married to any brand of equipment however, I will not install Lennox (No way) Getting some parts is a week wait. Trane/American Standard is a great brand but the price is too high. Carrier / Bryant used to be my go to brand until they started having a compressor issue. Goodman is not so good. Goodman allows HVAC companies to put their own name on the unit. I am sure it is because Goodman has a bad name and they want to hide it. Visit my website for much more information polarbearheatingandair.net

01/26/2016

This was a terrible experience. The professional came in with his daughter to do the work. She smelled heavily of perfume. I am having my ducts cleaned due to allergies! I was allergic to her perfume. They did all the work, but left the bathroom fan taken apart and not put back together. The next evening I turned on the heater and the entire house smelled of perfume. Both the upstairs and the down...

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category chimney sweep,electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,air duct cleaning

12/10/2015

Angie's List personnel, There are no details. I did not follow through on this purchase and no work was performed. z THE EVALUATIONS ABOVE ARE TOTALLY WITHOUT MEANING, ENTERED ONLY BECAISE I COULD NOT GET THE FORM TO SUBMIT WITHOUT FILLING IN SOMETHING! THE QUESTIONS ABOUT DATE WORK PERFORMED, MONEY SPENT, AND WOULD I USE THIS PROVIDER AGAIN ARE ALSO WITHOUT MEANING. RECOMENDATION I would recommen...

Description of Work
The provider did nothing because, after paying for chimney cleaning, I was unable to make use of the opportunity. The provider did nothing wrong. I don't believe I even contacted them at the time. Please do not ask me again. c swan

11/07/2015

Sky Blue was punctual, professional and performed the service in a timely manner. My fireplace required an extra fee, but that was disclosed as a possibility, so I can't complain.

Description of Work
Chimney sweep.

Category chimney sweep,fireplaces

10/26/2015

We did not use this service

Description of Work
We did not use this service

06/26/2015

Angie's List continues to ask me to leave a review for this company. I'm sure they are a great company, but I don't know. I'm just leaving a review so that Angie's List stops asking me.

Description of Work
Nothing

Category chimney sweep

Water Damage, Mold Remediation, Fire Damage, Crime Scene Clean Up, Lead Abatement, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Kitchen Hood Steam Cleaning, Rain Gutter Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning & Chimney Sweep