Sky Blue Restorations

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2011

4.4

25801 Obrero Dr # 3

Mission Viejo, CA 92691

Sky Blue Restorations is your reliable source for general maintenance and restoration needs for your home or commercial business. We are fast, reliable and professional where your satisfaction is our goal. Water Damage Specialists provide water damage cleanup, flood removal, water dry out, sewage

01/26/2016

Tina F.

This was a terrible experience. The professional came in with his daughter to do the work. She smelled heavily of perfume. I am having my ducts cleaned due to allergies! I was allergic to her perfume. They did all the work, but left the bathroom fan taken apart and not put back together. The next evening I turned on the heater and the entire house smelled of perfume. Both the upstairs and the downstairs units! I found out they used a scented air purifier in the ducts with out telling me! I can't believe they would use a scented (flowery) product! The owner sent the professional back out to fix the fan and change out the perfume sprayed filter. He had on allot of cologne! They said the scent would wear off. It has not. I have run both heaters every day with the whole house fan in order to try to get rid of the smell. It is not working at all. It is costing me allot more money to heat the outside while I try to get rid of the odor. We still smell the perfume! Did I mention I am very sensitive and have allergies. My father in law was visiting and he had a terrible allergic reaction to the smell. I don't know what to do!

Description of Work
Air duct cleaning

Category chimney sweep, electrician, heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

12/10/2015

Cheryl S.

Angie's List personnel, There are no details. I did not follow through on this purchase and no work was performed. z THE EVALUATIONS ABOVE ARE TOTALLY WITHOUT MEANING, ENTERED ONLY BECAISE I COULD NOT GET THE FORM TO SUBMIT WITHOUT FILLING IN SOMETHING! THE QUESTIONS ABOUT DATE WORK PERFORMED, MONEY SPENT, AND WOULD I USE THIS PROVIDER AGAIN ARE ALSO WITHOUT MEANING. RECOMENDATION I would recommend adding a section at the beginning of this review form to allow people to tell you that they didn't have the work done after all, with maybe a question about was the lack-of-follow-thru due to actions on the part of the provider or due to client's circumstances or decision. Also I prefer to keep track of what I have written on internal emails because my memory is not as good as it used to be. And this form woud not permit me to copy my own words (nor paste them from a place I used that has spell-check), which I find tiresome of you. Also, in general, discourteous to your members. Cheryl Swan

Description of Work
The provider did nothing because, after paying for chimney cleaning, I was unable to make use of the opportunity. The provider did nothing wrong. I don't believe I even contacted them at the time. Please do not ask me again. c swan

11/07/2015

Robert D.

Sky Blue was punctual, professional and performed the service in a timely manner. My fireplace required an extra fee, but that was disclosed as a possibility, so I can't complain.

Description of Work
Chimney sweep.

10/26/2015

Fred C.

We did not use this service

Description of Work
We did not use this service

06/26/2015

Michael U.

Angie's List continues to ask me to leave a review for this company. I'm sure they are a great company, but I don't know. I'm just leaving a review so that Angie's List stops asking me.

Description of Work
Nothing

06/25/2015

FREDERICK L.

They cleaned the tile in the showers.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal from this company for $99 for natural stone or tile and grout cleaning and sealing.

04/21/2015

Maria F.

Provider was very courteous. He arrived on time, explained what he was going to do and didn't sell us any additional service upgrades (which we really appreciated). He cleaned the air ducts and even checked if our A/C unit needed cleaning. For the latter, he just gave us a rough estimate and didn't oversell it. Overall, excellent service by Skyblue,

Description of Work
Cleaned air ducts

Category chimney sweep, heating & air conditioning/hvac, air duct cleaning

03/23/2015

Richard W.

Two men came on time, worked quickly and neatly, cleaned up after the work was finished and answered all questions we had. They performed the work for the price they quoted.

Description of Work
Clean one chimney

02/16/2015

Robin B.

They did everything as expected. No complaints.

Description of Work
Grout cleaning.

02/16/2015

Cindy P.

They showed up on time, inspected my unit, were very professional. Was concerned about a couple of areas with one of them being under my kitchen sink. They took samples (both inside & out) but I never got the results, no follow up, nothing.

Description of Work
Was here to do a mold inspection. I paid for testing but never go the test results or follow up.

Category chimney sweep, plumbing, chimney repair, mold removal

01/28/2015

Norris M.

It was very good. It didn't take a long time. Everything worked out fine. Hope to use them again. It was excellent.

Description of Work
He did a good job. Looked at everything and gave me an evaluation.

Category air duct cleaning

01/27/2015

Nancy Z.

Everything turned out fine. They did what they came to do and it was straightforward.

Description of Work
I purchased a deal for a chimney sweep and inspection.

01/23/2015

D E F.

Once we realized that I had no need for the services described, things went well.

Description of Work
Cleaned and repaired the gas fireplace.

Category chimney sweep, fireplaces, gas logs

01/22/2015

Randy M.

They were fine. They were on time, professional, and courteous.

Description of Work
I've purchased a Big Deal for Sky Blue Restorations.

01/11/2015

Sylvia W.

The service was great. It was a dirty job and I was happy to have someone else do it for me, particularly since he did such a good job.

Description of Work
A guy cleaned out my dryer vent that snakes about 10 feet or more through the walls of my condo.

Category appliance repair, chimney sweep, plumbing, drain cleaning, dryer vent cleaning

12/14/2014

Steven M.

They did a very nice job cleaning the chimney and they installed a new spark arrestor on top or us at the same time. We were happy customers.

Description of Work
Clean chimney on our new home.

Category chimney sweep, chimney repair

11/27/2014

ERIN M.

All went well, lower bathroom was an extra service and extra cost due to square footage.

Description of Work
clean grout in two bathrooms

11/17/2014

Nicholas M.

The carpet cleaning itself was fine, but getting it scheduled was a nightmare. It take several weeks of back and forth to finally schedule an appointment. I eventually got an appointment and even took a half day off work so that I could be there while the service was being performed. On the day of the service, as I was home waiting for them to arrive, they called saying their machine broke and needed to be repaired. They said that the machine may be fixed later that day or by the next day and that they would call to reschedule. Several days passed, and they never called. I finally called them, and they said the machine still hadn't been fixed and that they would call me as soon as it was to reschedule. More than a week passed, and there was still no call from them. I finally called and they said the machine was fixed (yet they never called me), so I was finally able to schedule the service. Once they came, the job itself was fine, but the scheduling was a nightmare.

Description of Work
Cleaned carpet in 3 rooms

Category carpet cleaners, chimney sweep

11/10/2014

Dennis M.

oh my god will you please stop asking me about this job!!!! I already did a review on this guy and yet every time I log on to your site you ask for another review.. since DECEMBER 2012 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. STOP IT or I'll stop using the site..... SHARE THIS REVIEW ABOUT YOUR SITE..................... enough is enough.....

Description of Work
Cleaned fireplace

11/08/2014

Kathline K.

Sky Blue did a great job cleaning the dryer vent lines quickly and repaired a torn dryer vent hose during the service call. The technician left the work space clean and took time to show me where he re-secured the strap around the dryer vent hose.

Description of Work
Sky Blue vacuum cleaned my dryer vent lines and repaired a torn dryer vent hose.

Category appliance repair, chimney sweep, dryer vent cleaning

10/27/2014

Tasia S.

October 23, 2014. Contacted vendor for service and was told they no longer work with Angie's list

Category handyman service

10/27/2014

Earl M.

I called Blue Sky Restorations on 10/23/14 at 11:05am and spoke to Alex who said they stopped providing carpet cleaning services about 8 months ago and that I needed to call Angie's List to request my $69.00 refund. Please refund my $69.00. Thank you.

Category carpet cleaners

10/06/2014

Wendy K.

The service provider showed up on time and cleaned out our fireplace. He was quick, professional and kept everything very clean. I was happy with the service and would recommend them to others.

Description of Work
Cleaned out the fireplace

10/06/2014

Marsue & Peter M.

Miguel is very thorough, very trustworthy, not cheap, but he did "very good" work.

Description of Work
Cleaned dryer vent and replaced water line.

Category plumbing, dryer vent cleaning

10/04/2014

Finnbarr P.

It took numerous tries to get them to schedule someone to come over to service my chimney. I used the Angie's list deal for a cleaning. The guy was here 20 minutes. He apparently couldn't wait to leave. I really wanted someone to give me an estimate for a repair of the cracked firebox. The guy said he would pass on my request. Never heard back. So much for the safety inspection.

Description of Work
$65 deal for Chimney Sweeping and Safety Inspection

True Carpet Cleaning

mikes carpet cleaning

We specialize in carpet cleaning, upholstery/ furniture cleaning, rug cleaning, tile & grout and more! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! call -or- click to schedule a free estimate today!

2022 Super Service Award

Beacon Carpet Cleaning Inc

We are one of the most experienced companies in our industry - each of our lead technicians has over 10 years of experience, and we have over 100 years of combined experience. We have always immersed ourselves in the best training and education on both the local and national levels. Our 12-step cleaning program and top-of-the-line equipment and chemistry ensure that you'll get maximum soil and spot removal without over-wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind. We can help you maintain your carpet warranty, and are referred by some of the most seasoned carpet professionals, interior designers, and realtors. Finally, we offer a 100% guarantee that if any spots reappear, we will gladly come back out and re-treat that area within a month of the cleaning. If you are still unimpressed, we will refund the cost of our cleaning. Our goal is for you to have the most outstanding service experience ever!

Water Damage, Mold Remediation, Fire Damage, Crime Scene Clean Up, Lead Abatement, Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning, Kitchen Hood Steam Cleaning, Rain Gutter Cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning & Chimney Sweep