Blue Pacific Pools

Founded 1992 • With Angi since July 2005

2.9

Swimming pool construction...

Transblue Laguna Beach

We are a licensed, bonded and insured general contractor that specializes in amazing outdoor living spaces. Our passion is building beautiful projects that enhance the lives of our customers. From pools to patios, along with world class communication and customer service, we will turn your dream project into a reality. Please call our office at 949-317-5700 to schedule your free estimate today.

Offers by Transblue Laguna Beach on Angi
Patios By B&B Inc

Patios by B & B was started by Buddy and Barbara Goldman (hence the B & B) in 1974 but became a fully licensed, bonded and insured General Contractor in February of 1977. Today the company is owned and operated by Paul and Jeff Goldman, Buddies son and grandson. For over 40 years, Patios by B & B has specialized in custom designed patio covers, drop shades, sunrooms and garden rooms, pool & spa enclosures, interlocking paving stones, artificial turf, putting greens, decorative concrete overlay, vinyl replacement windows, french doors, patio doors, car ports, stamped concrete & epoxy flooring systems. Paul Goldman and Jeff Goldman personally design, manage, and oversee each project to ensure that the expectations of our customers are not only met, but exceeded. As a professional General Contractor, we approach our relationships with our clients quite differently than our competition. We are not a marketing company, therefore we don't employ any high pressure, commission salesman. We respect and value our client relationships and always offer the highest level of quality and professionalism that our clients deserve and expect. We have maintained the same professional installation crews for over 20 years with thousands of projects completed throughout Orange County, South LA and parts of the Inland Empire. We are authorized dealers for the highest rated manufacturers in our industry and offer a complete spectrum of products to address a wide range of custom applications. Patios By B&B has a massive reference base in Orange and Los Angeles Counties and offers Free Design Consultations and Cost Analysis to define and estimate your project as responsibly and cost effectively as possible. We value and honor our relationship with Angie’s List members and offer a 10% discount on the total project. Give us a call today!

Joe Electric

Don't get left in the dark!!! Joe Electric provides electrical services for contractors, homeowners, designers and businesses. We offer quality workmanship at a price you can afford. Give us a call today. You'll be glad you did.

Offers by Joe Electric on Angi

01/31/2013

JEFFREY L.

This is a California company new to Austin. I got their name from my local pool store (Leslie's). Apparently, there is some sort of partnering/cross-referral agreement. Salesman came out with plaster samples and discussed options with me. Bid arrived several days later -- I had to request clarification, as the proposal had prices for two different surfaces. I also requested that re-tiling be included. The revised proposal had the tile, but still had two different surfaces in the quote. When I asked about warranties and guarantees, things started to deteriorate. I asked for clarification about what the salesman meant when he referred to a plaster as 10-15 years; specifically, I asked if this was an implied warranty or if it was in the contact. They refused to share a contact because it contained all that "legal mumbo jumbo" according to the salesman. I finally sent them an e-mail and said to the local president (Jeff Solt) that I was concerned that I was having to chase them. He responded "We have tried to answer your questions and this does not seem as though this is a going to be a good working relationship." Of course, no one can force a company to do business with me, but Solt's attitude should raise a red flag for anyone who considering doing business with this company.

Description of Work
These guys cut and ran when I asked some questions about warranty, etc.

Category plastering,pool cleaners

08/01/2011

Mildred M.

We used this company for a couple years. We were not very happy with his work. They pool never seemed to get clean, so we hired another company.

Description of Work
I hired him to clean my pool once a week.

06/24/2010

mike L.

IN REGARD TO THE OTHER PERSONS COMMENTS THAT GAVE HIM AN "F" ON OCT.24, 2008. HE TOLD US THE REASON WHY HE RARELY CAME BY THE JOB WAS BECAUSE HE WAS HELPING A FRIEND WITH A VERY ILL DAD. HE'S GOT THAT LIE DOWN. LIKE I SAID WE HIRED JEFF SOLT OWNER OF "BLUE PACIFIC POOLS" TO BUILD US A VERY BASIC POOL. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT. SINCE HE WAS RARELY THERE TO CHECK HIS EMPLOYEE'S WORK AND NEVER SHOWED UP FOR ANY OF THE CITIES INSPECTIONS I NOW HAVE A HALF BUILT POOL IN MY BACKYARD THAT THE CITY OF HUNTINGTON BEACH WILL NOT SIGN OFF. AND SINCE HE WONT MAN UP AND ADMIT HE MESSED UP WE HAD TO FILE A LAW SUIT AND ARE GOING TO COURT THIS SUMMER. MAYBE MY DAUGHTERS WILL GET TO SWIM NEXT SUMMER ON HIS WEBSITE HE CLAIMS TO BUILD "AWARD WINNING POOLS" YEA RIGHT. COME LOOK AT MINE. ALWAY CHECK CONTRACTORS LICENSES WITH THE "CALIFORNIA STATE LICENSE BOARD"

Description of Work
HIRED JEFF SOLT OWNER OF "BLUE PACIFIC POOLS" TO BUILD A VERY BASIC POOL

08/10/2005

LYNN S.

THEY'RE PRETTY GOOD. I THINK HE'S REASONABLY NEW AT DOING THIS, I'VE ONLY HAD HIM FOR MAYBE THREE MONTHS. I DON'T HAVE THAT LONG OF A TRACK RECORD WITH HIM, BUT SO FAR HE IS GOOD. HE DID HAVE A GUY CLEANING THE POOL THAT WAS NEW, AND THAT GUY DIDN'T DO A GOOD JOB CLEANING MY POOL. HE ENDED UP FIRING HIM, AS SOON AS I COMPLAINED, HE TOOK CARE OF IT, BUT I THINK HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING UP AFTER THE GUY.

Description of Work
IT'S 65 DOLLARS A MONTH. THEY VACUUM AND BRUSH THE POOL AND ADD CHEMICALS.

07/29/2005

THEY'RE A FULL SERVICE POOL CLEANING COMPNAY. HE CHARGES EXTRA FOR NON-ROUTINE MAINTENANCE. IT IS A BIG JOB, BUT THAT'S WHAT I PAY HIM TO DO. HE WALKS THE TOP. HE OPERATES ON A VERY PROFESSIONAL LEVEL. HE IS VERY FRIENDLY, VERY INTO RELATIONSHIP BUILDING ON A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL. HE KEEPS HIS CUSTOMERS HAPPY.

Description of Work
EVERY MONTH, HE BRUSHES THE POOL SURFACE, CLEANS ALL THE SKIMMERS AND POOL SURFACE SCREENS, CHECKS AND ADJUSTS THE CHLORINE AND ACID AS NESCESSARY AND CLEANS OUT THE POOL AND FILTERS FOR ADDITIONAL CHARGES.

Blue Pacific Pools