Tile & Stone Pro

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2010

10144 Saloma Ave

Mission Hills, CA 91345

Tile & Stone Pro is a licensed and insured Tile and Stone Fabrication and Installation company, serving residential and commercial customers. Our goal is to offer reasonably priced, high quality installations with minimal turnaround time. All estimates are free. Copies of our license, insurance certificates, trade certificates as well as photos of previous work we have done, can be found on our website (www.TileAndStonePro.com)....

08/23/2021

Jeffrey W.

Eshed and his team demolished and replaced a section of Saltillo titles that broken after long use. He replaced them. He was very thorough in investigation of the damaged tile and provided a detailed solution to fixing the problem. He met his commitments to both time and estimated completion of the work contracted and did excellent work in completing the job.

Description of Work
Replace Broken Tiles

Category ceramic tile, flooring contractor

09/16/2020

Jennifer M.

Eshed is the very best! No one in town was interesting in helping my poor bathroom. He did an amazing job and went far above and beyond. He also polished my granite in the kitchen and it looks better than I ever could have imagined. He was completely accommodating with schedule and was lovely to work with. I'd hire him again in a second.

Description of Work
Natural Stone Restoration

Category countertops, flooring contractor, marble & granite

09/10/2017

Jeff K.

I hored them expecting them to clean a few tile showers that needed some updating. After they spent a short time, I was unimpressed with the results. Maybe my expectations were too high but to me there was no noticable improvement in grout or tile.

Description of Work
Clean and reseal tile

Category ceramic tile

[Member Name Removed], I have NEVER done a job for you. Either you are confusing me with another company or this is a review by a competitor. And "Clean a FEW tile showers" - for $250? ? ?

09/02/2017

Peter H.

We had a pretty small job, but Eshed took great care and did the work to perfection, removing the old grout and caulking around our bathtub and a bathroom sink. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Removal of old grout. New caulking.

Category ceramic tile

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. Eshed

04/06/2016

Sean O.

One of the hardest things when hiring contractors is knowing if you're getting the best value and getting quality service with a quality product. Tile & Stone Pro has done several projects around my home and I've felt confident hiring them every time. I had some grout around my toilet bowl that needed to be replaced. I called Tile & Pro and Eshed came out and quickly removed the grout and replaced it matching the grout in the rest of the bathroom. The previous time they came to my house to reseal my countertops. They took care of my granite countertops with a high quality sealer while also making some minor repairs. They exceed expectations in every job. I trust them to not only do the job but to do it well and to think of things and solutions that I wouldn't think of. Those qualities are so rare in home contractors and it's a pleasure to have Tile & Stone Pro in my contacts for all of my tile and stone needs.

Description of Work
Re-grouted toilet - sealed kitchen countertops.

Category ceramic tile, countertops, marble & granite, stamped concrete

07/08/2015

Paul J.

Eshed and his team are great, they work hard, are polite and get the job done just as promised. Eshed is hands on and very detail oriented. I first met with Eshed to get an estimate on recoloring our discolored grout in 2 bathrooms. I could tell from our conversation that Eshed was an expert in his trade. I have always wanted to polish the concrete floor in our 45 year old garage that was cracked and covered in multiple layers of paint, I asked for Eshed's advise on what could be done, He explained it could be cleaned and polished, he showed me pictures of similar past projects, but I expected it would cost to much to get it looking right. I then showed Eshed the dirty old pool coping and asked if it could be stained a darker color. Eshed said no problem, I will send you an estimate. Later that day I received the estimate for all the work, I was shocked at how reasonable the estimate was considering all the work that was quoted. I signed the bid and scheduled for the work to begin. Eshed and his team did a great job on all three projects, the amount of hours they worked to make everything perfect was amazing. My bathroom grout looked better than new, the pool coping came out great and the most impressive thing was the garage. They spent 4 days cleaning and polishing the concrete to perfection. They patched every crack and dent in the concrete and made it look better than I could have hoped. Tile and Stone Pro is a great company and its owner Eshed does everything possible to make sure the customer is happy. I have recommended Tile and Stone Pro to my family members and I plan on using their services again on up coming projects.

Description of Work
Clean and polish old garage floor, recolor grout in 2 bathrooms, clean and color old pool coping.

Category stamped concrete

Reef Builders

R Rasmussen Concrete

Thank you for your interest in R Rasmussen Concrete! We are a locally owned and operated business with 4 employees and I am present on all jobs to ensure customer satisfaction. We never use Sub Contractors and our costs are determined by the job. We offer no travel fee or additional fees for after-hour services. We believe in commitment and customer satisfaction for all services and would love to hear from you today. Please call or click for an estimate!

Cal Star Engineering, Inc

We have over 25 years of construction experience, therefore you can count on us no matter what type of project you encounter! We complete every project with full commitment and excellence, we appreciate the opportunity and look forward to working with you towards the successful completion of your project. Safety is our priority, we are trained with Occupational Safety and Health (Cal/OSHA). Serving all parts of Southern California

Concrete: * Concrete Polishing & Sealing * Concrete Staining Ceramic & Stone Tile & Slab - Installation, Fabrication, Repairs. * Flooring, Walls, Showers & tubs, Countertops, Fire-place surround, BBQ islands. * Ceramic, Porcelain, Glass, Granite, Marble, Travertine, Solid Surfaces. * Slip-resistance treatments for slippery floors. Repair & Restoration services: * Cleaning and Sealing of: Grout, Tile, Stone, Brick, Concrete * Re-caulking, Re-grouting, Grout coloring * Cracked tile replacements