Tile & Stone Pro

Founded 2008 • With Angi since October 2010

Tile & Stone Pro is a licensed and insured Tile and Stone Fabrication and Installation company, serving residential and commercial customers. Our goal is to offer reasonably priced, high quality installations with minimal turnaround time. All estimates are free. Copies of our license, insurance certificates, trade certificates as well as photos of previous work we have done, can be found on our website (www.TileAndStonePro.com)....

Flowers Construction

Best Home Advisors Remodeling

we are a contractor that specializes in bathroom and kitchens

IBA Builders

California's Industry Leading General Contractor Being the best in our field means that we are committed to every project. We bring a variety of construction expertise to every project. Our construction managers, project controllers, resident engineers and specialty inspectors join together to bring your remodeling vision to life. Visit our website https://ibabuilders.com/. Services Provided Accessory Dwelling Units (ADUs), Bathroom Remodeling, Energy-Efficient Homes, General Contracting, Guesthouse Design & Construction, Home Additions, Home Extensions, Home Remodeling, Home Restoration, Kitchen Remodeling, New Home Construction, Outdoor Kitchen Construction, Pool House Design & Construction, Porch Design & Construction, Roof Installation, Roof Replacement, pavers and concrete work, hvac unit installation.

09/16/2020

Eshed is the very best! No one in town was interesting in helping my poor bathroom. He did an amazing job and went far above and beyond. He also polished my granite in the kitchen and it looks better than I ever could have imagined. He was completely accommodating with schedule and was lovely to work with. I'd hire him again in a second.

Description of Work
Natural Stone Restoration

Category countertops,flooring contractor,marble & granite

09/10/2017

I hored them expecting them to clean a few tile showers that needed some updating. After they spent a short time, I was unimpressed with the results. Maybe my expectations were too high but to me there was no noticable improvement in grout or tile.

Description of Work
Clean and reseal tile

Category ceramic tile

[Member Name Removed], I have NEVER done a job for you. Either you are confusing me with another company or this is a review by a competitor. And "Clean a FEW tile showers" - for $250? ? ?

09/02/2017

We had a pretty small job, but Eshed took great care and did the work to perfection, removing the old grout and caulking around our bathtub and a bathroom sink. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Removal of old grout. New caulking.

Category ceramic tile

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your kind words. Eshed

04/06/2016

One of the hardest things when hiring contractors is knowing if you're getting the best value and getting quality service with a quality product. Tile & Stone Pro has done several projects around my home and I've felt confident hiring them every time. I had some grout around my toilet bowl that needed to be replaced. I called Tile & Pro and Eshed came out and quickly removed the grout and replaced...

Description of Work
Re-grouted toilet - sealed kitchen countertops.

Category ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,stamped concrete

07/08/2015

Eshed and his team are great, they work hard, are polite and get the job done just as promised. Eshed is hands on and very detail oriented. I first met with Eshed to get an estimate on recoloring our discolored grout in 2 bathrooms. I could tell from our conversation that Eshed was an expert in his trade. I have always wanted to polish the concrete floor in our 45 year old garage that was cracked ...

Description of Work
Clean and polish old garage floor, recolor grout in 2 bathrooms, clean and color old pool coping.

Category stamped concrete

Concrete: * Concrete Polishing & Sealing * Concrete Staining Ceramic & Stone Tile & Slab - Installation, Fabrication, Repairs. * Flooring, Walls, Showers & tubs, Countertops, Fire-place surround, BBQ islands. * Ceramic, Porcelain, Glass, Granite, Marble, Travertine, Solid Surfaces. * Slip-resistance treatments for slippery floors. Repair & Restoration services: * Cleaning and Sealing of: Grout, Tile, Stone, Brick, Concrete * Re-caulking, Re-grouting, Grout coloring * Cracked tile replacements