Far East Landscape Maintenance

Founded 1987 • With Angi since June 2010

3.2

PO Box 950351

Mission Hills, CA 91395

Far-East Landscape & Maintenance Inc. has been providing excellent custom services to their clients for many years. Our reputation is as one of the premiere Los Angeles, CA area professional landscaping providers. A full service landscape company, Far-East Landscape & Maintenance Inc. can service

08/18/2016

suzy K.

No where. Tony lacks customer service. It seems he wants business but he ignores your messages and lacks communications where it is important to have. I even confirmed appointment for next day. He ignores you if he doesn't have an answer but should at least be honest. I re arranged my schedule so I could be home for initial appointment/service of home/gardening/clean up project. No Show....I called and texted 3x. I finally got a text back saying he is sorry he couldn't get anyone but if we still want service for another time then he would schedule another one???. Why didn't he answer any of my previous texts before or at least let me know ahead of time so I didn't wast a whole day?

Description of Work
Residence.

Category landscaping, lawn service

09/05/2014

Leo W.

I have used them for quite a few months. When they show up they are here for about 15 to 20 minutes. I have a good size yard, it doesn't have a lot of grass so they don't need to use a lawn mower, but basically what they do is they go out with a leaf blower and hedge trimmer and they cut some things with the hedge trimmer and with a leaf blower blow most of it to the back wall. Some of it they will throw into the trash can but there plenty of weed. So I've actually asked a number of times for them to clean it up and they never seem to do it and when they show up I would have expected it's usually less than one hour of labor they put in when they show up and a lot of things are undone. The employees speak broken English and I can't speak in Spanish so part of it is I don't know whether when I communicate to them something it's like they don't completely understand it and that's why they don't do it. One of the things I've noticed is they don't take the initiative as gardeners. In other words for example in my backyard I have a little fire pit with chairs sitting around it and often times the winds come up and blow a couple of chairs off. They come out to do their garden maintenance and there are like chairs blown over or if I have water going there from watering rather than lifting the hoes to clip whatever needs to be done around it and they don't take the initiative to pick up the chair to catch the weed that the chair fell on top of. Honestly, it is not something that I have to ask them. If it's weed that needs to be cut or grass that needs to be cut they just show up and cut the grass.

Description of Work
I've used them for general maintenance gardening. They are supposed to come out every two weeks.

Category lawn service

09/14/2012

Clay W.

They did build a new wall and it is straight, level and of the correct length and height. However, the face of the wall has stray splotches of mortar on some of the cinder blocks which makes the wall look like it was built by an amateur. Far East Landscaping also buried about 500 to 1000 pounds of block wall debris in my flowerbeds and yard. I really don't understand why they did this as they did have a very large concrete dumpster to haul away the old wall. Tony indicated that they filled that dumpster twice and they probably did. Why they felt the need to bury 500 to 1000 pounds in my back yard is a complete mystery - but facts are facts. When I discovered the buried material (a couple of months after the job), I called Far East Landscaping for an explanation or remedy. The owner stated that this practice was normal. I will not use Far East Landscaping again. I recommend that Angie's List users look elsewhere for a masonry contractor.

Description of Work
Tony Moon was supposed to demolish and haul away a 60 foot block wall and build a new wall in its place.

Category landscaping

07/11/2011

Brian S.

They were good, they were professional, they did quality work, and the price was good.

Description of Work
Far-East Landscape Maintenance is a landscaper that I’ve used.

Category landscaping

Bragar Landscaping

Providing exceptional service for over 42 years as an environmental protector. I offer a variety of drought-tolerant trees, plants, shrubs, and succulents that would look great in your yard. I use unique and environmentally friendly hardscaping materials to design and build your dream yard. I ensure that your yard is as friendly to the environment as possible while saving you money with drought-tolerant solutions. I am California Pace Approved for 100% financing. If you are considering an Old Fashion California Landscape with lawns and plants that consume more water, don't count me out, I will do my best to make your yard as water efficient as I can. Call for details on the California Pace Program.

DiBara Masonry

Named "Top Masonry & Concrete Company" by Industry Oversight, we are a fourth generation masonry company, specializing in repairs, restorations and new installations of stone, block, brick, concrete and pavers, as well as waterproofing and sealing of any sort. No matter how odd, large or small the project may be, DiBara Masonry can provide exactly what you need, because with DiBara, expert advice is always free and expert service is always delivered. Our Story: Son of a third generation mason, DiBara Masonry's owner, Matthew DiBara, started working with a trowel and mortar beside his father at a young age on the outskirts of Boston, Massachusetts. After deciding to move west and build up his company there, Matt left the cold weather behind but carried with him the knowledge and history of his Italian ancestors and ever since has delivered expert quality sure to make Pasquale proud.

Offers Coupon

Automatic Sprinkler Controls Inc

Commercial and residential, large or small projects welcome. Certified water manager, trained personnel. Phone support available for most irrigation controllers. Award wining.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express

Outdoor Construction, Weed Control, Tree/Shrub Maintenance, Lawn Design, Installation, Mulch Application, Grass Mowing, Leaf Removal, Sod, Walkways, Terraces, Decks, Driveways, Ponds, Streams, Fountains